Should Trump Officially Declare War On Iran??

The United States Is Now at War With Iran

As much as Trump campaigned on not getting us further entangled in endless wars in the Middle East; with no exit strategy in sight --- as much as Trump and his cult followers pretend that they were against the war in Iraq all along -- I find it ironic that their authorization for taking out the military leader of a sovereign nation is the same authorization that allowed Bush to invade Iraq 18 years ago.....

"The United States is now at war with Iran. You don’t deliberately kill someone like Soleimani unless you’re at war with his country, and even then, you want to think long and hard before you do, given the near-certainty of blowback. To convey a sense of Soleimani’s significance, it would be as if, during the Iraq war, the ayatollah had ordered the assassination of Gen. David Petraeus, Gen. Jim Mattis, the head of Special Operations Command, and the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff"

Now I can imagine if our Defense Secretary was killed in a drone strike by any country, especially a Middle Eastern country (except for Saudi Arabia) -- we will take that action as an act of war -- so we can't pretend to be naïve as to believe Iran wouldn't take this as an act of war...And if you say "well he killed our soldiers, we are already at war with Iran" -- then you should demanding that Trump go before Congress (and the American people) and seek an official declaration of war against Iran...

Soleimani was a bad guy is not a good enough reason for declaring war (and the new general will most likely be a bad guy too) -- just like Saddam was a bad guy was not a good enough reason for declaring war on Iraq...which is why he had to claim Iraq was behind 9/11, Iraq had nukes and there was a mushroom cloud waiting to happen in the US, blah blah blah....all bullshit.....

Which is why we still to this day haven't declared war on anyone, except this ambiguous non-entity known as the war on terror -- a convenient way to do anything you want to do as long as you claim its a war on terror....and this goes for Bush, this goes for Obama and this goes for Trump --- the guy who was supposed to be DIFFERENT from the rest of them.
Trump started the escalation with Iran by doing away with the Iran deal because of Trump's ego. Now you dupes have to deal with being supporters of a guy who has proved over and over to be straight full of shit; Trump predicted Obama would attack Iran to 'get elected' Don't feel like a total idiot?

Even the Donald underestimated the Hussein’s treasonous abilities. The Hussein appeased Iran and did whatever they asked. Yet they still carried out attacks in Yemen, and worked to destabilize the region. It’s almost as if they were emboldened by a weak US President knowing he would do nothing to stop them.
Now if that isn't the pot calling the kettle black. :auiqs.jpg: America is likely complicit in war crimes in Yemen. It's time to hold the US to account | Mohamad Bazzi Damn man! You stepped straight into that pile of shit head first didn't you? :auiqs.jpg:

He have no other choice but to go to war. The majority of the Iranians didn't like the Quds leader. Unless the Iranian people don't rise up against their rulers, that he will have to bomb all of those that are in the way. Obama supplied them with high powerful weapons and bombs.

Do you have links proving that?

Why would you think that most Iranians are in favor of Terrorism and Evil, as personified by Soleimani?

From the men from Iran I know, I don't find that to be the case at all. In fact, most Iranians from this view are in favor of Freedom and hate evil

I'm asking for proof where Obama supplied the Iranians military capability with money that was frozen in foreign banks that was never ours. I have no idea what you are talking about?

" The Three Wise Men who came from Iran (Persia) to see the Baby Jesus. And then how we Christians went to see the Iranians!" - Marvelous Michael Moore

ENXd2MjXYAEN3Kv

We don't need their oil...So, there's that...
You don't, I don't, but Trump does.

Condemning Iran for aggression when you just assassinated their guy in Iraq, a country you illegally invaded and continue to occupy militarily, is nonsense.

You should hop a flight and go be with your allies.
Are you saying he is wrong? How?
You can’t fix stupid.

Uncle loves the stupid.
Doesn't he though. I wonder if anyone reminded those thousands of deployed troops heading to the ME, what Trump told his crowds about bombing the shit out of those countries and getting their oil? Did Trump tell them that he wants the oil, and that he was impeached so he needed a distraction at the troops expense? Do Trumps Duped supporters care? Fuck no! What a pitiful lot of people.

Condemning Iran for aggression when you just assassinated their guy in Iraq, a country you illegally invaded and continue to occupy militarily, is nonsense.

You can’t fix stupid.

Uncle loves the stupid.
Doesn't he though. I wonder if anyone reminded those thousands of deployed troops heading to the ME, what Trump told his crowds about bombing the shit out of those countries and getting their oil? Did Trump tell them that he wants the oil, and that he was impeached so he needed a distraction at the troops expense? Do Trumps Duped supporters care? Fuck no! What a pitiful lot of people.
The ironic thing is the dumb Ds now have a real legitimate reason to impeach and remove Trump. His illegal and unconstitutional actions in Iraq. He committed an act of war, without congressional approval (of course many presidents have done this without consequences). The irony is the Ds will gladly approve of Donnie’s acts of war.

Every time an American soldier or civilian dies, remember that Trump chose this.

We don't need their oil...So, there's that...

You can’t fix stupid.

Uncle loves the stupid.
That must be why you're here...

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

You can’t fix stupid.

Uncle loves the stupid.

That’s right. I’m here to educate the ignorant. Are you learning anything?

He have no other choice but to go to war. The majority of the Iranians didn't like the Quds leader. Unless the Iranian people don't rise up against their rulers, that he will have to bomb all of those that are in the way. Obama supplied them with high powerful weapons and bombs.

Do you have links proving that?

Why would you think that most Iranians are in favor of Terrorism and Evil, as personified by Soleimani?

From the men from Iran I know, I don't find that to be the case at all. In fact, most Iranians from this view are in favor of Freedom and hate evil

I'm asking for proof where Obama supplied the Iranians military capability with money that was frozen in foreign banks that was never ours. I have no idea what you are talking about?

They don't what they're talking about either so it's useless.

You can’t fix stupid.

Uncle loves the stupid.

Even Tucker is trying to educate the ignorant.

Tucker Carlson Comes Out Against Trump’s Iran Strike

You can’t fix stupid.

Uncle loves the stupid.

THAT FUCKIN TRAITOR.

As much as Trump campaigned on not getting us further entangled in endless wars in the Middle East; with no exit strategy in sight --- as much as Trump and his cult followers pretend that they were against the war in Iraq all along -- I find it ironic that their authorization for taking out the military leader of a sovereign nation is the same authorization that allowed Bush to invade Iraq 18 years ago.....

"The United States is now at war with Iran. You don’t deliberately kill someone like Soleimani unless you’re at war with his country, and even then, you want to think long and hard before you do, given the near-certainty of blowback. To convey a sense of Soleimani’s significance, it would be as if, during the Iraq war, the ayatollah had ordered the assassination of Gen. David Petraeus, Gen. Jim Mattis, the head of Special Operations Command, and the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff"

Now I can imagine if our Defense Secretary was killed in a drone strike by any country, especially a Middle Eastern country (except for Saudi Arabia) -- we will take that action as an act of war -- so we can't pretend to be naïve as to believe Iran wouldn't take this as an act of war...And if you say "well he killed our soldiers, we are already at war with Iran" -- then you should demanding that Trump go before Congress (and the American people) and seek an official declaration of war against Iran...

Soleimani was a bad guy is not a good enough reason for declaring war (and the new general will most likely be a bad guy too) -- just like Saddam was a bad guy was not a good enough reason for declaring war on Iraq...which is why he had to claim Iraq was behind 9/11, Iraq had nukes and there was a mushroom cloud waiting to happen in the US, blah blah blah....all bullshit.....

Which is why we still to this day haven't declared war on anyone, except this ambiguous non-entity known as the war on terror -- a convenient way to do anything you want to do as long as you claim its a war on terror....and this goes for Bush, this goes for Obama and this goes for Trump --- the guy who was supposed to be DIFFERENT from the rest of them.
The US has been at war with Iran since the 1979 revolution when they took over our embassy and held diplomats hostage.

You can’t fix stupid.

Uncle loves the stupid.

Tucker is a very smart articulate man, who has been against war or confrontation with any country for the longest time. On the Iran issue unfortunately he is wrong and it's possible it's due to his ignorance in the matter, or he could just be inflexible on these kinds of issues, as is Rand Paul.

We aren't any more at war with the Axis of Evil than we were last week at this time.

Its my belief that the whacking of Soleimani has reduced tensions in the area and the possibility of war. between the Mullahs and America. Right now, they are shitting themselves in Tehran, they realize there is a new sheriff in town who isn't going to put up with their shit.

If I were advising Khamenei, I'd tell him to work hard to collude with Sleepy Joe to rig the upcoming election, not to fight a war he cannot win. Donald J. Trump is an Existential Threat to Islamonazi Terror, they can't risk angering him any more.
In fact this whole series of moves by Iran was to create mayhem and death, specifically of Americans in the Middle East in order to create doubt in the mind of Americans about Trump's reelection. So Soleymani was telling the Dems "don't worry, I got your back!" But instead he got a missile sent by Trump. If the Dems aren't conspiring with corrupt people in the intelligence agencies to impeach Trump, they're conspiring with our enemies.

Let's not forget that the terrorist ass kissing Dems sent bloodthirsty Soleymani and the Mullah's in charge of Iran a planeload with billions in cash, in the middle of the harshest sanctions ever, giving them a lifeblood to continue their terroristic campaign in the region and the world in general.

Forum List

Back