SOS Mike Pompeo accuses former Obama officials

K9Buck

Platinum Member
Dec 25, 2009
It's amazing how the American left is constantly working to undermine the security of the American people.

“I'll be straight up with you,” Pompeo says in an interview for the American Enterprise Institute’s national security podcast “What The Hell Is Going On?,” which I co-anchor with my colleague Dany Pletka, “you have folks who served in the previous administration who are telling the Iranian leaders today, ‘Just hang on. President Trump will lose in the election in November and we'll go back to appeasement. America will write you a big check, we'll underwrite your terror campaign around the world, we'll give you a clear pathway to a nuclear weapon system. Just wait until the Trump administration is finished.’”

Marc Thiessen: Trump's Iran strategy is working. Pompeo right to call out ex-Obama team members

Who is he talking about, I never heard any member of the Obama admin say "hang on".

I can tell you that Obama was in Canada soon after Trump won and met with Trudeau. Do you think it was a coincidence he didn't sign onto USMCA and was playing hardball?

Same with John Kerry heading to Iran, and others in Europe. There is an effort to undermine Trump, to suggest he would either be removed from office, stonewalled, or, lose in 2020. They have been forced to keep moving the goalposts as Trump keeps winning, their last hope is he loses in 2020. My guess is China signed a Phase One deal with the U.S because they realized Trump most likely wins in 2020 so they are hedging their bets, no longer risking "waiting it out".

America needs to win. It doesn't need people denouncing these efforts to succeed and protect your national security. Be it illegal immigrants, China, or in this case, Iran.

Last edited:
Fuck the Logan Act. If Kerry, Soros and Obama are aiding Iran they should be treated as Traitors

Forum List

Back