Should Trump Drop out?

Should Trump drop out?

• Total voters
God no... Let the shitfest continue, the GOP picked him, let them suffer...
A tiny part of me wants him to win, just to see the idiots who think he is going to give them anything that they want. When they get that deer in the headlights look before Trump runs them over, and then backs up over them again, just to tell them how stupid they are, it would be kind of satisfying to watch..

That's why this election is kind of a win/win for progressives...

Whether he _should_ drop out is immaterial. At this point, he can't drop out. The ballots are printed. The absentee ballots have been mailed. Early voting has already started. He is the candidate, period. Even if he dies, he's still the candidate on the ballot.
A lot of people want me to drop out. They want me to drop out, folks. But I'm not going to.

And I'll tell you why. Because I am going to win and I am going to make America great. And then I'll tell you what I'm going to do. I'm going to imprison Secretary Clinton, folks. I'm going to do that first thing.

Shut the hell up. Muppet.

Sytfe, you weld no power....you bring nothing of worth to this forum...and in real time if confronted by someone such as myself about your "tough cyber-net act"? You would shit yourself and then apologize for having done so.....get bent, you impotent little fuck...you have nothing. You are ten pounds of bullshit trying to nestle into a five pound sack.

lol....you really are hilarious, Dale. Having fun tonight pretending to be a tough guy on the internet? Your nurse should be in your room shortly for your meds. It's almost nighty night time for you!

:itsok:

Whether he _should_ drop out is immaterial. At this point, he can't drop out. The ballots are printed. The absentee ballots have been mailed. Early voting has already started. He is the candidate, period. Even if he dies, he's still the candidate on the ballot.
A lot of people want me to drop out. They want me to drop out, folks. But I'm not going to.

And I'll tell you why. Because I am going to win and I am going to make America great. And then I'll tell you what I'm going to do. I'm going to imprison Secretary Clinton, folks. I'm going to do that first thing.

Sytfe, you weld no power....you bring nothing of worth to this forum...and in real time if confronted by someone such as myself about your "tough cyber-net act"? You would shit yourself and then apologize for having done so.....get bent, you impotent little fuck...you have nothing. You are ten pounds of bullshit trying to nestle into a five pound sack.

lol....you really are hilarious, Dale. Having fun tonight pretending to be a tough guy on the internet? Your nurse should be in your room shortly for your meds. It's almost nighty night time for you!

One hand tied behind my back....I am very open and honest. I have given out my cell-phone number (972-786-2326) and I live in Brandon, Florida....I don't fear shit. Your posts are neither funny, informative or entertaining. I run circles around you when it comes to what is really going on. I don't hide nor do I back down. You would soil yourself at the very prospect of putting yourself out there like I do...and that is a fact. I don't fear anything...not even the wrath of this corrupt and criminal federal "gubermint". I give them the double middle finger salute every chance I get. The best that they can do is delete my posts but this puss bag of thieves give me a wide berth as well they should. :funnyface:

Hillary dragged a 12 year old rape victim through the mud and laughed about it later. That is worse than anything Trump said.

An outright lie on your part. All Trump-fans, without exception, are pathologically dishonest.

So why do the Trump-losers lie about everything? Because it's the only way the can deflect from the way they worship a pedophile predator messiah. Even scum as vile as Trump-losers know they can't defend Trump's history of pedophilia and sexual assault. However, their cult has ordered them to run cover for their pedophile messiah. They can't defend him, but they can attack the decent people who try to put sexual predators in jail, so that's what they do.

What, Clementine, you thought it wasn't obvious?

We're not like you, Trump-scum. You all kiss the butt of a pedophile predator. We don't. You're all the most foul type of human garbage.

Hillary dragged a 12 year old rape victim through the mud and laughed about it later. That is worse than anything Trump said.

100% a LIE and shows how truly fucked up you are........

1. Hillary was directed by a judge to defend the scumbag rapist...She had NO choice and if you scum buckets still believe in a trail for any accusations (maybe you no longer do), then Hillary had to defend the bastard.....and

2. What Hillary "laughed" at was the fact that a lie detector test of the rapist found him to be "truthful" in his denials and she laughed at how UNRELIABLE polygraphs can be....

APOLOGIZE, you low-life liar.

An outright lie on your part. All Trump-fans, without exception, are pathologically dishonest.

So why do the Trump-losers lie about everything? Because it's the only way the can deflect from the way they worship a pedophile predator messiah. Even scum as vile as Trump-losers know they can't defend Trump's history of pedophilia and sexual assault. However, their cult has ordered them to run cover for their pedophile messiah. They can't defend him, but they can attack the decent people who try to put sexual predators in jail, so that's what they do.

What, Clementine, you thought it wasn't obvious?

We're not like you, Trump-scum. You all kiss the butt of a pedophile predator. We don't. You're all the most foul type of human garbage.

While Trump may indeed be guilty of that, it's not a "given" in the way that it is indeed for the Clintons. I would say the majority of politicians in D.C have been compromised thus they are easily manipulated or they wouldn't be where they are at. You don't have the slightest fucking clue as to what is going on. You are just another clueless dumb fuck commie wannabe.,

You know, I really don't think that Trump had any business running for president, because he KNEW he had skeletons in his closet. He thought he could keep them hidden, but apparently, he underestimated how deep the media would dig.

But, he ran, he got the nomination, and now the GOP is just gonna have to suck it up and see it through.

MAYBE Ryan will be able to stop the bleeding that is gonna happen down ticket, but I doubt it.

There will be lot of finger pointing.... like you supported this dude.... no I didn't.... yes you did.

I don't like Trump, but I don't think he should drop out. That would make Hillary's victory next month seem moot. I want Trump to stick around and get bitch slapped like the weakling he is....

You know, I really don't think that Trump had any business running for president, because he KNEW he had skeletons in his closet. He thought he could keep them hidden, but apparently, he underestimated how deep the media would dig.

But, he ran, he got the nomination, and now the GOP is just gonna have to suck it up and see it through.

MAYBE Ryan will be able to stop the bleeding that is gonna happen down ticket, but I doubt it.

There will be lot of finger pointing.... like you supported this dude.... no I didn't.... yes you did.

Yeah, like the Clintons don't have enough baggage to fill the cargo hold of several 757's. The Wikileaks documents would sink anyone else but of course the global elites and their privately owned media are protecting this disgusting klunt and her husband (in name only). Hell, everyone knows that the fix was in when it was leaked that the DNC was sabotaging Sanders and not counting all the votes WHILE plotting against him. THAT is but one of many reasons we are a banana republic...but the leftard clown posse of sniveling commies don't give a shit. They will care and they will care a great deal when the shit hits the fan and it is coming.

One hand tied behind my back....I am very open and honest. I have given out my cell-phone number (972-786-2326) and I live in Brandon, Florida....I don't fear shit. Your posts are neither funny, informative or entertaining. I run circles around you when it comes to what is really going on. I don't hide nor do I back down. You would soil yourself at the very prospect of putting yourself out there like I do...and that is a fact. I don't fear anything...not even the wrath of this corrupt and criminal federal "gubermint". I give them the double middle finger salute every chance I get. The best that they can do is delete my posts but this puss bag of thieves give me a wide berth as well they should. :funnyface:

:lmao: 'tough guy' thinking stupidity is badass! :lmao:

Someone traded his meds for an extra cup of Jello!

Yeah, like the Clintons don't have enough baggage to fill the cargo hold of several 757's. The Wikileaks documents would sink anyone else but of course the global elites and their privately owned media are protecting this disgusting klunt and her husband (in name only). Hell, everyone knows that the fix was in when it was leaked that the DNC was sabotaging Sanders and not counting all the votes WHILE plotting against him. THAT is but one of many reasons we are a banana republic...but the leftard clown posse of sniveling commies don't give a shit. They will care and they will care a great deal when the shit hits the fan and it is coming.

Do you think these wiki leak bullcrap changes any of the voters mind? No
Trump supporters don't even give a fuck that their role model is groper, assault women, forcing himself against these women because he is Trump.

Trump supporters don't even give a fuck that their role model is groper, assault women, forcing himself against these women because he is Trump.

Do you think Clinton supporters care that Hitlery doesn't have any respect for the masses? That the vewry ones that are working for Hitlery have written about her serious flaws? Do you think it matters to Hitlery supporters that Bill "drop trou" is a sexual predator and pedophile??? Of course not.....and there in lies the serious flaws to this whole two bought and paid for election system that is owned by the shareholders of USA.INC. Sheeple like you are told what is best for you instead of being the ones to tell them how things should be. A weak-minded, cowardly electorate is how they stay in power because those like you have gotten fat, happy and lazy.

There is a liberal media blackout of Hillary's emails and anything else that makes her look bad. They no longer even try to hide their bias.

So proof that Hillary is the most corrupt politician ever to run for office is "bullcrap?" Comments like that are the proof that all left wingers are douche bags. You aren't fit to lick dogshit off the bottom of my shoe.

Trump hasn't done a thing except say some dirty words. On the other hand, your hero is married to a serial rapist.

Last edited:

MICHELLE OBAMA CONDEMNS TRUMP, BUT LOVES TO LISTEN WITH SASHA LEWD-FILLED SONGS OF FRIEND BEYONCE…AREN'T JAY Z & OTHER RAP SONGS THE FILTHIEST

Cuq_Z4HUAAA-zqR.jpg:large

CrAbI-uXYAAUMh2.jpg:large

gallery-1474473500-gettyimages-490198300.jpg
Cur6HGzVMAA-f4J.jpg:large

CubUz_-UIAATI4T.jpg:large

Last edited:

Do you think Clinton supporters care that Hitlery doesn't have any respect for the masses? That the vewry ones that are working for Hitlery have written about her serious flaws? Do you think it matters to Hitlery supporters that Bill "drop trou" is a sexual predator and pedophile??? Of course not.....and there in lies the serious flaws to this whole two bought and paid for election system that is owned by the shareholders of USA.INC. Sheeple like you are told what is best for you instead of being the ones to tell them how things should be. A weak-minded, cowardly electorate is how they stay in power because those like you have gotten fat, happy and lazy.

Both Trump and Clinton supporters doesn't care all these sexual allegations and wiki leaks. They already made up their minds.
So voting for naziclown will make any better than Clinton?

Forum List

Back