Should transgenders be banned from female sports events altogether?

Should trans athletes be banned from competing in womens' sports events?

• Yes

Votes: 49 96.1%
  • No

Votes: 2 3.9%

• Total voters
Is it real?
FuudLRaXoAIb2tf
Above, "gender-inclusive language" has already been understood by humans for millennia. So how in hell can "person-first language" trump gender-inclusive language when the teacher is talking to everyone in the class?

Maybe you covered this alreday, but do me solid and save me reading the entire thread. What's the difference?
According to dictionaries, gender also signifies sex, so it pre-Trumps the meaning that culture and society tries to give it. It always already checkmates culture's and society's influence on the semantics, both arem infant concepts and infantile constructs in comparison to the much older, more mature concept, biological sex.

Maybe you covered this alreday, but do me solid and save me reading the entire thread. What's the difference?

Sex is a biological term based on your science and is tied to Chromosomes. It does not change.

Gender is a both a literary term originally and is now defined by society. It is subject to change

Sex is a biological term based on your science and is tied to Chromosomes. It does not change.

Gender is a both a literary term originally and is now defined by society. It is subject to change
Oh .. so gender is a societal construct .. so individuals complaining and bitching about a binary definition as a societal construct, are now living as a gender that's a still a societal construct. Got it. So less than 10% of the population is now determining what society must accept?

Speaking of transgenders, Maybelline Beauty products are being boycotted by women because the Tranny Bud Light influencer is promoting Maybelline make up products. Apparently women don't want men pretending to be women, promoting make up products.

Changing birth gender designation, no matter what word is used afterwords, is always already false: biologically, psychologically, and scientifically.

That is why this part of Canadian law is State-sponsored terrorism:

www. Canada: Gender Identity and Gender Expression
'A trans person cannot be expected to go through sex reassignment surgery, or any other medical procedure, as a condition to change the gender designation on their identity documents. Sex reassignment surgery is no longer required.'

It is impossible to change the birth gender. Psychoanalysis doesn't change it. Surgery does not change it, either. The organism will always already be its birth gender, no matter how many surgeries or how many illusions accompany its thought.

Speaking of transgenders, Maybelline Beauty products are being boycotted by women because the Tranny Bud Light influencer is promoting Maybelline make up products. Apparently women don't want men pretending to be women, promoting make up products.
This boycott also comes in response to autogynaphiliacs, transvestites, etc.

Changing birth gender designation, no matter what word is used afterwords, is always already false: biologically, psychologically, and scientifically.

There is not birth gender designation, there is birth sex designation. Look at your birth certificate and see if it list your sex or your gender.

I was in the same boat as you until I went to a Drag Queen Show and a Gay Bar last week. I met a lot of really nice people. Very refreshing. It used to bother me the PDA and all that stuff. I hated it. But now I am ok with it. And with Bud Light coming out as All Inclusive I am really digging it. I will take a LGBTQ'r any day of the week over a MAGA or Gunnutter.
As far as competing, I can't say either way. But I think if they changed their sex before puberty, they should be allowed to compete. Also, I decided to sell all my guns because this movement has really WOKE me. So yeah I am WOKE. No, I am not interested in a LGBTQ relationship. If any of you are thinking of sending me a PM to seduce me, don't bother.
Children tend to change things.

Gender is based on biological sex. Period. Be
There is not birth gender designation, there is birth sex designation. Look at your birth certificate and see if it list your sex or your gender.
This notion that gender is a social structure thing is pure idiocy.

Oh .. so gender is a societal construct .. so individuals complaining and bitching about a binary definition as a societal construct, are now living as a gender that's a still a societal construct. Got it. So less than 10% of the population is now determining what society must accept?
Gender is NOT a societal whim for the beholder

Gender is NOT a societal whim for the beholder
I don't disagree .. gender is binary: male or female. It's the snowflakes, mask wearers and purple hair individuals who demand it's a societal construct ... while then updating the definition and demanding we accept the new societal construct. Full-circle jerk.

I don't disagree .. gender is binary: male or female. It's the snowflakes, mask wearers and purple hair individuals who demand it's a societal construct ... while then updating the definition and demanding we accept the new societal construct. Full-circle jerk.
There are fact patterns for the ages that lib loons dismiss over their whims, feelings and wishes

I don't get why it has to be a government decision. We're talking about sports

Forum List

Back