Should transgenders be banned from female sports events altogether?

Should trans athletes be banned from competing in womens' sports events?

• Yes

Votes: 49 96.1%
  • No

Votes: 2 3.9%

• Total voters
You know, the more I think about it, my exceptions are really sports where there is no separation. If you remove that (and golf of course), then I don't see the competitive equality. If a sport has competitive equality, then its already a co-ed sport.

So I guess we're kind of...in agreement. I am shocked too.
Men have a distinct physical advantage in pretty much every sport requiring physical agility/strength/speed except maybe in equestrian events or where machines (race cars) do the physical work.

You know, the more I think about it, my exceptions are really sports where there is no separation. If you remove that (and golf of course), then I don't see the competitive equality. If a sport has competitive equality, then its already a co-ed sport.

So I guess we're kind of...in agreement. I am shocked too.
How many sports can really be called equal between the sexed? Not many I’d wager

The usual suspects defending this seem to forget that the women actually competing in these sports don’t want these men competing against them. Funny how the left is now all for stealing opportunities, championships, and scholarships from women and giving them to actual men instead.

Did you care about women's sports before this? No.
Why do you care now? You guys just make me shake my head...bothered by everything all the time. Stop pretending this matters to you.

This is the part where you claim you cared and act indignant. Right?

I think its simple...if you have outdoor plumbing...you compete with the boys, if you have indoor plumbing...you compete with the girls.

Yeah it is simple!
Then why the fuck is YOUR party doing every goddamned fucking thing they can to make sure your simple solution NEVER happens?!! Huh, care to answer that?!
In fact your vile stinking party didn't even offer up one single solitary vote in the House when they had the opportunity to help your solution to be enacted, and we both know that the Dim controlled Senate WON'T EVEN BRING THE BILL UP TO A VOTE!!
So let's be honest, you're voting for the team that are going out of their way to see to it that women's sports will NEVER again be the same!!

Yeah it is simple!
Then why the fuck is YOUR party doing every goddamned fucking thing they can to make sure your simple solution NEVER happens?!! Huh, care to answer that?!
In fact your vile stinking party didn't even offer up one single solitary vote in the House when they had the opportunity to help your solution to be enacted, and we both know that the Dim controlled Senate WON'T EVEN BRING THE BILL UP TO A VOTE!!
So let's be honest, you're voting for the team that are going out of their way to see to it that women's sports will NEVER again be the same!!
My party?

As for women's sports...is this a huge issue? I mean...give me a number...how many times has a person born female lost a championship or scholarship to a person born male? I bet you can count it on the fingers on one hand and still pick your nose.

Here is my position:

I think its simple...if you have outdoor plumbing...you compete with the boys, if you have indoor plumbing...you compete with the girls.

My party?

As for women's sports...is this a huge issue? I mean...give me a number...how many times has a person born female lost a championship or scholarship to a person born male? I bet you can count it on the fingers on one hand and still pick your nose.

Here is my position:

Yeah, your "position" means squat if you don't back it up with action, and we both know you're only going to vote to go in the opposite direction.

drug treatments to attempt to turn 'm into straights? that didn't work. was tried for decades back in the 1960s, and only resulted in much elevated levels of suicide among them.
Drugs to turn a male into a female certainly isn’t working.

The usual suspects defending this seem to forget that the women actually competing in these sports don’t want these men competing against them. Funny how the left is now all for stealing opportunities, championships, and scholarships from women and giving them to actual men instead.
As I keep saying, they should have catagories of competition like the Para Olympics has.

As I keep saying, they should have catagories of competition like the Para Olympics has.
That’s not what these people want. They want to compete against biological women as if they were one themselves.

You can change gender, you cannot change sex

That’s not what these people want. They want to compete against biological women as if they were one themselves.

You can change gender, you cannot change sex
I might as well be proclaiming that the good Lord installed my head in the wrong place and I insist my feet are really on top
It’s exactly that delusional

Forum List

Back