Should transgenders be banned from female sports events altogether?

Should trans athletes be banned from competing in womens' sports events?

• Yes

Votes: 49 96.1%
  • No

Votes: 2 3.9%

• Total voters
Quote the threads you've started about women's sports please...

Look asshole, what has that got to do with anything? Who the fuck do you think you are talking to? Not only doesn't it have anything to do with this thread, it has nothing to do with your question about woman's sports being a concern now because of the Left's efforts to infiltrate them with guys with a few hormone shots and plastic surgery to pass themselves off as grotesque caricatures of women who never were women and never will be women other than in their own disturbed minds. And I'm talking about women and women's sports and right to shit, shower and shave in privacy right now without some depraved freak leering at them or worse.

Look asshole, what has that got to do with anything? Who the fuck do you think you are talking to? Not only doesn't it have anything to do with this thread, it has nothing to do with your question about woman's sports being a concern now because of the Left's efforts to infiltrate them with guys with a few hormone shots and plastic surgery to pass themselves off as grotesque caricatures of women who never were women and never will be women other than in their own disturbed minds. And I'm talking about women and women's sports and right to shit, shower and shave in privacy right now without some depraved freak leering at them or worse.
just ban all women sports....nobody watches anyhow

trans athletes are great athletes and should not be banned.

Look asshole, what has that got to do with anything?
You said you were a fan. Yet you've posted no threads about it.
Who the fuck do you think you are talking to?
A worthless hack. And I"m right.
Not only doesn't it have anything to do with this thread, it has nothing to do with your question about woman's sports being a concern now because of the Left's efforts to infiltrate them with guys with a few hormone shots and plastic surgery to pass themselves off as grotesque caricatures of women who never were women and never will be women other than in their own disturbed minds. And I'm talking about women and women's sports and right to shit, shower and shave in privacy right now without some depraved freak leering at them or worse.
I think anyone with outdoor plumbing should only compete against others with outdoor plumbing.

But I don't think the few times it's been allowed to happen that said folks got to compete with those with indoor plumbing is a sad commentary on our world today anymore than I buy into the other conservative bromides of gay marriage causing hurricanes or mixed marriages leading to the downfall of a society.

Who am I talking to? Again, a worthless hack who tries to claim they care about women's sports in the macro even when they cannot attempt to make some sort of culture war point.

You're pretending.
I called you out on it.
And now you're upset.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

This poll like so many others shows why USMB is an insincere place, dominated by handful of lib loons with lib moderators supporting them.
48-2 tally for the thinking man yet if you looked at the “engineered” lib loons who flock to every thinking post and slather it with feelings and wishes , you would think actual, genuine participation is 50/50. It’s really 48-2.

You said you were a fan. Yet you've posted no threads about it.
I'm also a fan of Ethos-SX eyepieces and about 15,000 other things in this world. Some reason why I NEED to post a thread about each and every one of them then prove it to your lame ass just to talk about a subject that someone else brought up, Cucumber brain?

A worthless hack.
Story of your life. Worthless.

You don’t have to be a fan of women’s sports to realize biological men should not compete against biological women.
True....

But you shouldn't act like you are a fan so you don't come off as only have a political motivation. That is what MAGA turds are doing.

My feeling, again, is this :

"I think anyone with outdoor plumbing should only compete against others with outdoor plumbing."

Forum List

Back