Should transgenders be banned from female sports events altogether?

Should trans athletes be banned from competing in womens' sports events?

• Yes

Votes: 49 96.1%
  • No

Votes: 2 3.9%

• Total voters

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands

frankly, i've completely had it with the entire LGBTQ+ movement.
and especially their infiltration of womens' sports events plus their harassing of female athletes at speaking events, has me thinking of kinetic actions towards gays doing public displays of affection.

i'm not saying the LGBTQ+ers need to fade back into the proverbial closets.
i'm saying they should be more discreet about their public affection displays,
and they should start their own leagues in sports, or simply keep competing with men (with whom they share that genetic and training advantage).

what about you people?

and especially their infiltration of womens' sports events plus their harassing of female athletes at speaking events, has me thinking of kinetic actions towards gays doing public displays of affection.

and they should start their own leagues in sports, or simply keep competing with men (with whom they share that genetic and training advantage).

what about you people?
Did you care about women's sports before this? No.
Why do you care now? You guys just make me shake my head...bothered by everything all the time. Stop pretending this matters to you.

This is the part where you claim you cared and act indignant. Right?

I think its simple...if you have outdoor plumbing...you compete with the boys, if you have indoor plumbing...you compete with the girls.

Why do you care now? You guys just make me shake my head...bothered by everything all the time. Stop pretending this matters to you.

I think its simple...if you have outdoor plumbing...you compete with the boys, if you have indoor plumbing...you compete with the girls.

When did you trans?

what about you people?

Yes, I think they should. They should make their own category for themselves.

Too much testosterone for too many years gives the advantage to the dudes, it's been proven over and over.
I'm for the Men's sports, Women's sports, and Tranny sports.

womens sports werent under attack like this before,,,

I've for years watched, women's basketball, softball, track and field.

what about you people?
LGBTQ ers are nut cases who should be in the looney hospital

Treating them as if they are normal hurts them and society

what about you people?

Simple solution, base sports competition on sex and not gender.

Why should they be any more discreet than straight people in their public affection displays?

Trannies certainly shouldn't be allowed to compete in contact sports like wrestling and MMA, and if they do compete in sports like track and swimming, they shouldn't be in the ladies' locker room.

No one wants to see a man beat up a woman and calling it "sport".

Forum List

Back