Should this statue be taken down?

Should this statue of President Obama be taken down?

• Total voters

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
I say no because then we would be no different that the filthy trash tearing our history down.

obama statue.jpg

muslims take statues down. Statues are ART and they BELONG as a possession to the people who made them. The destruction of statues of cultural vandalism

I say no because then we would be no different that the filthy trash tearing our history down.

View attachment 356915
absolutely.....all statues need to go.....even the Jimi Hendeix and Bruce Lee and Cowboy Copas ones....
You come after our Mudgy Moose statue, you better come prepared.
mudgy-moose-statue-the-mascot-of-coeur-dalene-in-idaho-F22K0H.jpg
its gotta go....its racial to Mooses everywhere....
This isn't NYC, just sayin'

View attachment 356915
absolutely.....all statues need to go.....even the Jimi Hendeix and Bruce Lee and Cowboy Copas ones....
You come after our Mudgy Moose statue, you better come prepared.
mudgy-moose-statue-the-mascot-of-coeur-dalene-in-idaho-F22K0H.jpg
its gotta go....its racial to Mooses everywhere....
This isn't NYC, just sayin'
its gotta go......Bullwinkle is kinda pissed.....so is this guy.......
images.jpg

View attachment 356915
It's a choice that should be in the hands of the people, let them decide. The case can be made that Obama too was a racist or race-baiter. Race/racism is what got him his scholarships, education, organizer job, senate seat and White House. It was all because he was black. Racism is in the eye of the beholder. If you are offended, you should be allowed to yank any statue you want!

The great thing is, get a large group together, angry over racism, police brutality and justice JUST LIKE BLM, identifying Obama's statue as the next statue to be torn down and . . .

WATCH THE OUTRAGE FLY IN OPPOSITION THAT YOU DARE NOT TOUCH IT!

Before you disagree, just remember: If they ever elect a statue to Trump for ANY REASON, I guarantee you they will try to TEAR IT DOWN.

So, if you DON'T tear Obama's statue down, that only makes you a hypocrite and an enabler rather than better than them.

View attachment 356915
Absolutely. Obama has close to white skin so having him do black face is unacceptable.
Oh well, I didn't think of that.
Harry Reid did. He said that Obama only got elected because he had light skin and did not have a negro dialect.

But Harry is not racist mind you cuz he had a "D" by his name.

muslims take statues down. Statues are ART and they BELONG as a possession to the people who made them. The destruction of statues of cultural vandalism
That's where they started during Mao's cultural revolution. They began by destroying art. Older children murdered their parents and teachers. Parents ended up trading their smaller children for their neighbors' kids so they didn't have to eat their own children.

That's the Democrat vision for America. Economic collapse, famine and cannibalism.

Forum List

Back