Should this guy go to prison II?

So is an army helicopter. He is but one more victim in America's fight to regain her freedom from the oppression of the China-led Biden Coup.

Brown, 47, is charged with entering restricted grounds and possession of unregistered firearms. The latter charge could net him as much as 10 years in prison.

It is kind of odd that they don't mention the grenades more.

Brown, 47, is charged with entering restricted grounds
He walked into his own capitol building.

and possession of unregistered firearms.
No one should have to register their firearms in a free, constitutional republic. But I've forgotten that leftwing infiltrators into our government have made us into something less than free.

The legal term "found with" is often misleading. Let the government make it's case in court about "shortened rifles and shotguns" and "hand grenades" you can buy in a surplus store before we make a profound decision about 2nd Amendment rights or the lack of them.

The legal term "found with" is often misleading. Let the government make it's case in court about "shortened rifles and shotguns" and "hand grenades" you can buy in a surplus store before we make a profound decision about 2nd Amendment rights or the lack of them.

FBJMX3mXMAEjJAt

These look real to you?

A color image would be better. The training ones are light blue, I think. These don't look light blue.

FBJMfa0XsAwWe1b

Definitely too short.

FBJMVpSXMAIrUZ7

Might be one of those AR15 "pistols".

TAMPA — Jeremy Michael Brown is a former U.S. Army special forces soldier and one-time congressional candidate in Tampa. He’s also a self-identified member of the far-right Oath Keepers extremist group.

Prosecutors say he was among the rioting crowd Jan. 6 at the U.S. Capitol, where he was photographed in military garb, a tactical vest and carrying surgical shears and zip ties. When federal agents searched his Palm River area home last week, they said they found a short-barrel rifle, a sawed-off shotgun, more than 8,000 rounds of ammunition and two hand grenades.

“You made a specific threat to law enforcement,” the judge told Brown. “And that’s something I can’t ignore.”

CWUNODKC5JAA7I34ATSOSRAYOU.jpg

All those weapons are useable by a militia.

He's probably going to prison for the hand grenades unless they are dummies used for training.

You think he should go to prison?
No

TAMPA — Jeremy Michael Brown is a former U.S. Army special forces soldier and one-time congressional candidate in Tampa. He’s also a self-identified member of the far-right Oath Keepers extremist group.

Prosecutors say he was among the rioting crowd Jan. 6 at the U.S. Capitol, where he was photographed in military garb, a tactical vest and carrying surgical shears and zip ties. When federal agents searched his Palm River area home last week, they said they found a short-barrel rifle, a sawed-off shotgun, more than 8,000 rounds of ammunition and two hand grenades.

“You made a specific threat to law enforcement,” the judge told Brown. “And that’s something I can’t ignore.”

CWUNODKC5JAA7I34ATSOSRAYOU.jpg

All those weapons are useable by a militia.

He's probably going to prison for the hand grenades unless they are dummies used for training.

You think he should go to prison?
Definitely. That much ammunition makes him a terrorist suspect.

Forum List

Back