Should The US Take In Palestinian Refugees

even if it means some terrorists will be scattered in with them? Is it our duty to accept asylum seekers, even though many of them could be terrorists? Is it more important to help those in need than to worry about our very own national security? I truly don't understand why and how the US lets thugs take over the world and we be the safe haven everyone flees to. When are we going to wake up to the fact that that is not a sustainable long term strategy - letting the bad guys take over most of the world? At some future point that comes back to bite us in the ass big time when the bad guys own most of the world's land and resources.
Not a one...

No. Jewish people live all over the world and they are doing okay. They need to pursue a just peace with the Palestinians.
But that can't happen because the Palestinians refuse to accept Israel's right to exist and the Palestinians allow Hamas to build, use, and stockpile weapons near or in their homes, schools, hospitals etc. If they are truly interested in peace they need to kick Hamas out and agree Israel has a right to exist.

Most Muslims are not terrorists. They are just people raising families and trying to earn a living. Do you think Jewish people are a problem in America? They seem to be doing pretty well in the US and everywhere else in the world.
These people allow terrorists safe haven.

Most Muslims are not terrorists. They are just people raising families and trying to earn a living. Do you think Jewish people are a problem in America? They seem to be doing pretty well in the US and everywhere else in the world.
And most Nazi's weren't murdering scum.

And most communists weren't responsible for the Holodomor.

Again, the point?

even if it means some terrorists will be scattered in with them? Is it our duty to accept asylum seekers, even though many of them could be terrorists? Is it more important to help those in need than to worry about our very own national security? I truly don't understand why and how the US lets thugs take over the world and we be the safe haven everyone flees to. When are we going to wake up to the fact that that is not a sustainable long term strategy - letting the bad guys take over most of the world? At some future point that comes back to bite us in the ass big time when the bad guys own most of the world's land and resources.
NO.

Omar and Tlaib don't cause trouble?
No they don’t. They’re establishment toadies, just like nearly all in Congress. They do say things that scare cons and Rs, but that’s just to inflame them to stupidly think there is a difference between the two gangs of the duopoly.

Did you miss their total acquiescence to Pelosi?

No they don’t. They’re establishment toadies, just like nearly all in Congress. They do say things that scare cons and Rs, but that’s just to inflame them to stupidly think there is a difference between the two gangs of the duopoly.

Did you miss their total acquiescence to Pelosi?
I seem to recall them getting slapped because of their anti-Semitism.

The short answer is, HELL NO! They should be left right where they are. The muslim religion in incompatible with our country, its system and values. Especially those raised in that environment.

So you are telling me that there are no virulent Jew haters in Gaza other than in Hamas?

I wonder if you have a clue why the Palestinians dislike Jews and Israel. Would you like me to provide a clue or two?
Because they harbor the delusion that Israel stole their land, which is symptomatic of a more generalized hatred for the Jewish people ingrained in them through years of conditioning and a moral ideology that promotes a dogmatic hatred for Jews.

Complete the Whole Set and Get a Trophy

It will make a nice addition to our collection of moochers and degenerate thrill-killers.

I wonder if you have a clue why the Palestinians dislike Jews and Israel. Would you like me to provide a clue or two?
So, you're trying to say that if you don't like a group of people it is OK to do terror attacks on them, murdering and taking hostages?

Forum List

Back