should the US prohibit people under the age of 21 from purchasing or owning large capacity guns ?

Do you think raising the age to purchase a firearm will help reduce the number of mass shootings?

• Yes

Votes: 13 26.0%
  • No

Votes: 27 54.0%
  • I'm not sure but it couldn't hurt

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • Im not sure but that may be a violation of the 2nd Amendment

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Yeah that’s it. Post your video of all the combat troops running around with mags in their offhand.

Have you ever even been out of the country let alone in a combat zone?

My Mags were always close at hand. You stolen valors are just trying to play "Gotcha". You act like each and every step is on a checklist that you have to do one at a time then check it off. You can't have combat experience, you aren't dead.

So let me ask you, why are AR15 type guns the favorite gun of mass shooters, especially young men?

What makes them special, for these young guys?

Because when hunting you need at least 30 rounds to bring down a deer?

Any time someone mentions hunting during a discussion about gun control, I know immediately they are full of shit.

Most guys with firearms don't have any interest in hunting, and the 2nd amendment has nothing to do with shooting deer- or bears, geese and large game either for that matter.

Since 2013 when Colorado did a far reaching Gun Laws (not banning) what's come out of it is the no longer seeing that many gun totin idiots running around the streets. And the Cult of the AR-15 was broken. Oh, you can still walk around with your gun openly displayed and you can still buy all the ARs your little black heart desires but the fun got sucked out of it.
Or all of those people that you called gun nuts showed you that they had them and put them away until needed. Only shallow people think people own guns for fun---not to say they can't be fun.

Since 2013 when Colorado did a far reaching Gun Laws (not banning) what's come out of it is the no longer seeing that many gun totin idiots running around the streets. And the Cult of the AR-15 was broken. Oh, you can still walk around with your gun openly displayed and you can still buy all the ARs your little black heart desires but the fun got sucked out of it.
Explain then why the Homicide rate is up substantially since their new gun laws went into effect.

1654059913274.png

The homicide rate in fact is at it's highest since 1995 and will almost certainly exceed that when the 2022 figures are in.

Or all of those people that you called gun nuts showed you that they had them and put them away until needed. Only shallow people think people own guns for fun---not to say they can't be fun.
Actually CO is an "Open Carry" state.

You are arguing with a clueless blowhard.

If we can make hand guns illegal to purchase until 21, why can’t we do the same for long guns?

If we can make hand guns illegal to purchase until 21, why can’t we do the same for long guns?
So one violation justifies another?

No.

If you are an adult you are an adult so raise the age of Majority for all if you want to raise the age of being able to buy firearms.

What part of the word "Constitution" is hard for you to understand?
Progtards don't like the AGREED UPON rules. Don't want to play by them, and don't want to change them using the AGREED UPON means.

Which makes them dangerous authoritarians.

Justice is not "whatever the Democrats say it is today". Sorry progtards.

According to you. Your input on this is irrelevant. I don’t care that you find it unfair.

Deal with it.
Being a citizen of the United states and educated on the law and Constitution gives me all the relevance necessary to speak out.

You are however a clueless boob who wants to infringe on our rights despite any legal or constitutional barriers.

This is why your side keeps losing the debate.

Being a citizen of the United states and educated on the law and Constitution gives me all the relevance necessary to speak out.

You are however a clueless boob who wants to infringe on our rights despite any legal or constitutional barriers.

This is why your side keeps losing the debate.
You’re welcome to speak out about it and I’m welcome to disregard your opinion on this matter since I don’t care about your opinion on it.

Don’t like it? Tough shit. It’s still the law.

Forum List

Back