If you were president, who (name 3 people) would be in your cabinet?

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021
I would want Giuliani bc.. that dude knows how to run a city... I read a book about what he did in NYC

Bernard Kerik, great Chief of Police... keep those dims in DC in line :)

Jenna Ellis would be there

someone from the Trump family... not crazy about how JR ditched his wife and took up with that... uh... whatever... so I guess Eric or Ivanka

and I am still compiling my list...

I would want Giuliani bc.. that dude knows how to run a city... I read a book about what he did in NYC

Bernard Kerik, great Chief of Police... keep those dims in DC in line :)

Jenna Ellis would be there

someone from the Trump family... not crazy about how JR ditched his wife and took up with that... uh... whatever... so I guess Eric or Ivanka

and I am still compiling my list...
Dan Bongino....Sheriff David Clark......and Michael Flynn.

Dan-Bongino-LI-2761900202.jpg

Clarke-TBL-Badge-468518145.jpg

I'd find three of the stupidest, most confrontational assholes that fuck up all the time and give them unaccountable power over their departments. What? That's what you people are doing.

I'm thinking the whole gang from "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia"
Charlie - DHS
Frank- Treasury Secretary
Mac- Chairman Joint Chiefs
Dee- VP
Dennis- AG
In no way am I saying they could do better but it'd be so funny you almost wouldn't mind how bad they would F things up

I'd find three of the stupidest, most confrontational assholes that fuck up all the time and give them unaccountable power over their departments. What? That's what you people are doing.
In other words, u would continue the ByeDim policies and decisions...

=

Jeannine Pirro

would be there... not sure where... hmmm... she'd probably be great anywhere, but I am thinking DOJ

AG..

YES!

Forum List

Back