should the US prohibit people under the age of 21 from purchasing or owning large capacity guns ?

Do you think raising the age to purchase a firearm will help reduce the number of mass shootings?

• Yes

Votes: 13 26.0%
  • No

Votes: 27 54.0%
  • I'm not sure but it couldn't hurt

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • Im not sure but that may be a violation of the 2nd Amendment

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1653516297409.png

I think we should raise the age to drink, smoke, do legalized drugs, vote, own guns, be drafted or join the military to twenty one.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Even outlawing black AR type weapons would be a big step forward.

The shooters want their weapons to look like the military real thing and wooden stocks won't do it for them.
Seriously, this is an American's need to kill, due to the culture of war that's been so popular since the end of WW2.

If wood gun stocks are forced on them, there will b no more enjoyment in killing than there was when they killed sonbirds with the first gun.

ar rifles or semi automatics with high capacity mags ..
No.

I think we should ban AR rifles from all Democrats.

And no large capacity magazines.

And I think Democrats should be forced to buy every firearm through an FFL and for that firearm to be registered.

Because if a civil war starts...I want to know what Democrats have guns.

They should only be permitted to buy one gun every four months. There will be a two week cooling off period. And background checks for ammunition that costs them $50 a round.

Make them live the way they want everyone else to live.

It will be an experiment.

If crime and homicides goes down in predominantly Democrat areas in ten years...we'll look at expanding the program.

Last edited:
one thing most of these school shooters have in common [besides being crazy] is the vast majority have been under the age of 21 ... so the question is should the US ban large capacity firearms for people under the age of 21 ? would Americans that support the 2nd amendment agree to such a ban ? lets face the facts [and no i am not anti 2nd amend] there is a reason people under the age of 21 are not allowed to buy alcohol ... and that reason is when people that young imbibe they are statistically more likely to hurt themselves or others ... now i know that many of our military are under the age of 21 and handle automatic weapons but they are also under supervision from the chain of command and they were prepared through rigorous training ie..basic training ect .... the military does not hand a young man or woman an firearm the minute they are sworn into the armed forces ... they are trained first ... so should we ban large capacity firearms from non service members under the age of 21 ?
Would they be prevented from entering the military?

Even outlawing black AR type weapons would be a big step forward.

The shooters want their weapons to look like the military real thing and wooden stocks won't do it for them.
Seriously, this is an American's need to kill, due to the culture of war that's been so popular since the end of WW2.

If wood gun stocks are forced on them, there will b no more enjoyment in killing than there was when they killed sonbirds with the first gun.
bull ! you are not even attempting to address the problem ! its all political for leftist like you ! are you against armed security in schools ?

i understand ... and i have no problem with teens owning a revolver or a lever action rifle that holds 5 rounds or so ...
I sould not let them own or have unfettered access to pistols. Federal law says they cannot buy these at gun stores, now. I would not let them buy them from anybody.

one thing most of these school shooters have in common [besides being crazy] is the vast majority have been under the age of 21 ... so the question is should the US ban large capacity firearms for people under the age of 21 ? would Americans that support the 2nd amendment agree to such a ban ? lets face the facts [and no i am not anti 2nd amend] there is a reason people under the age of 21 are not allowed to buy alcohol ... and that reason is when people that young imbibe they are statistically more likely to hurt themselves or others ... now i know that many of our military are under the age of 21 and handle automatic weapons but they are also under supervision from the chain of command and they were prepared through rigorous training ie..basic training ect .... the military does not hand a young man or woman an firearm the minute they are sworn into the armed forces ... they are trained first ... so should we ban large capacity firearms from non service members under the age of 21 ?

Would be sort of pointless as well as discriminatory.

Young people still have to pay taxes you know. And if they can't buy the weapons they need legally, they'll buy them from independent, unlicensed firearms dealers who work out of the trunks of their cars.

I sould not let them own or have unfettered access to pistols. Federal law says they cannot buy these at gun stores, now. I would not let them buy them from anybody.
understood .... but i'm making the point if they were allowed to own a revolver that i wouldnt have a problem with it ... that you can support a ban on large capacity guns for those under the age of 21 and still be pro 2nd amend ..

Not enough info as usual but lots of cliches. What's the definition of "large capacity"? The old argument used to be that if a 18 year old man is old enough to handle weapons of war and fight for his country, he should be able to vote. The problem with the most notorious shooting in history in Va. Tech Blacksburg was that liberals cared more for the "rights" and privacy of crazy people than citizens.

understood .... but i'm making the point if they were allowed to own a revolver that i wouldnt have a problem with it ... that you can support a ban on large capacity guns for those under the age of 21 and still pro 2nd amend ..
Why? If they pay taxes, they should be considered law abiding citizens also.

No , they should mandate a Drug test for every firearm purchase to augment the BGC for Everyone 21 & under ( and if they are on SSRIs or Drugs / illegal Drugs transaction should be cancelled or 4473 form kicked back

Not enough info as usual but lots of cliches. What's the definition of "large capacity"? The old argument used to be that if a 18 year old man is old enough to handle weapons of war and fight for his country, he should be able to vote. The problem with the most notorious shooting in history in Va. Tech Blacksburg was that liberals cared more for the "rights" and privacy of crazy people than citizens.
gunfree.jpg
1653517040858.png

No , they should mandate a Drug test for every firearm purchase to augment the BGC for Everyone 21 & under ( and if they are on SSRIs or Drugs / illegal Drugs transaction should be cancelled or 4473 form kicked back

I guess it should start at the top, instead of allowing the son of a bitch Hunter the druggie from lying on a federal weapon form.

Forum List

Back