should the US prohibit people under the age of 21 from purchasing or owning large capacity guns ?

Do you think raising the age to purchase a firearm will help reduce the number of mass shootings?

• Yes

Votes: 13 26.0%
  • No

Votes: 27 54.0%
  • I'm not sure but it couldn't hurt

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • Im not sure but that may be a violation of the 2nd Amendment

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
not saying that ... driving is viewed as a necessity work school ect.... a kid owning a fire arm that can fire round after round at the squeeze of a trigger isnt .
Driving is not an unalienable right enshrined in our Constitution.

I guess it should start at the top, instead of allowing the son of a bitch Hunter the druggie from lying on a federal weapon form.
He was 36 on that form but yeah Drug tests for all purchasers 21 & under is a good start

bull ! you are not even attempting to address the problem ! its all political for leftist like you ! are you against armed security in schools ?
Yes! In Canadian schools it would obviously be cruel and unusual punishment of children for no fault of their own. And I would question it for American schools because death may be more humane than the trauma caused by shooters and people like you who support the slaughter!

Confine your questions to Americans unless you want to hear replies from others who are rational and feel compassion for little children.

View attachment 649530

I think we should raise the age to drink, smoke, do legalized drugs, vote, own guns, be drafted or join the military to twenty one.

*****SMILE*****

:)

I sould not let them own or have unfettered access to pistols. Federal law says they cannot buy these at gun stores, now. I would not let them buy them from anybody.

understood ... i'm saying i'm more less neutral on that issue ... the gov says no its ok with me if the gov changes the law and allows it i'm ok with that to.

Yes! In Canadian schools it would obviously be cruel and unusual punishment of children for no fault of their own. And I would question it for American schools because death may be more humane than the trauma caused by shooters and people like you who support the slaughter!

Confine your questions to Americans unless you want to hear replies from others who are rational and feel compassion for little children.
support the slaughter ? i'm trying to talk about plausible solutions ! armed security in schools age limits on ownership ect ....

Last edited:
Restricting guns doesn't fix any problems because you still have criminals, thugs and nutballs still running around.

If you have cancer you don't point some ointment on, you cut it out. You get rid of the root of the problem.

They need to go to the source of the problem and guns aren't it. Guns are inanimate objects, it's people that need fixing or just gotten rid of.

People ignore the criminals and only want to blame the guns. If a guy drives a car into a crowd of people do you go and ban cars?

Restricting guns doesn't fix any problems because you still have criminals, thugs and nutballs still running around.

If you have cancer you don't point some ointment on, you cut it out. You get rid of the root of the problem.

They need to go to the source of the problem and guns aren't it. Guns are inanimate objects, it's people that need fixing or just gotten rid of.

People ignore the criminals and only want to blame the guns. If a guy drives a car into a crowd of people do you go and ban cars?
maybe the only solution is armed security in schools ...

one thing most of these school shooters have in common [besides being crazy] is the vast majority have been under the age of 21 ... so the question is should the US ban large capacity firearms for people under the age of 21 ? would Americans that support the 2nd amendment agree to such a ban ? lets face the facts [and no i am not anti 2nd amend] there is a reason people under the age of 21 are not allowed to buy alcohol ... and that reason is when people that young imbibe they are statistically more likely to hurt themselves or others ... now i know that many of our military are under the age of 21 and handle automatic weapons but they are also under supervision from the chain of command and they were prepared through rigorous training ie..basic training ect .... the military does not hand a young man or woman an firearm the minute they are sworn into the armed forces ... they are trained first ... so should we ban large capacity firearms from non service members under the age of 21 ?

The vast majority were also all wearing pants. The age is not the real problem here, and denying Constitutional rights to people who are legal adults and full citizens is not the answer.

The vast majority were also all wearing pants. The age is not the real problem here, and denying Constitutional rights to people who are legal adults and full citizens is not the answer.
But making them take drug tests to purchase ( And if on SSRIs / Drugs deny the purchase

not saying that ... driving is viewed as a necessity work school ect.... a kid owning a fire arm that can fire round after round at the squeeze of a trigger isnt .

Um, I'm not a gun expert, but the guns that "fire round after round at the squeeze of a trigger" would be automatic weapons, and they're already illegal for everyone. Semi-automatics, like the one used in Uvalde and every other mass shooting, require a squeeze of the trigger for each round.

Driving a vehicle is a privilege--gun possession is a right.
Fuck your "gun rights" as children are being gunned down in school over & over & over & over again.

Nobody in this Country has the rigt to own an assault rifle, especially an 18 year old like those shitbags in Texas are allowing.

Forum List

Back