should the US prohibit people under the age of 21 from purchasing or owning large capacity guns ?

Do you think raising the age to purchase a firearm will help reduce the number of mass shootings?

• Yes

Votes: 13 26.0%
  • No

Votes: 27 54.0%
  • I'm not sure but it couldn't hurt

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • Im not sure but that may be a violation of the 2nd Amendment

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
So kids slaughtered in classrooms is the price we have to pay so assholes like you can jizz yourself owning an AR?owning

Don't think so tough guy.
Don't do anything about the actual person who did the killing--just go after the inanimate object that is incapable of doing anything without a human--lets outlaw humans, eh? Moron!

Don't do anything about the actual person who did the killing--just go after the inanimate object that is incapable of doing anything without a human--lets outlaw humans, eh? Moron!
If that 18 year old punk didn't get his hands on that "inanimate object" those kids & those teachers would be alive today.I

Spin it any way you want to.

should the US prohibit people under the age of 21 from purchasing or owning large capacity guns ?​

No.

Maybe under the age of 18.
I guess I would be all right with it.

Except for the Army.

I also would want the age of drinking raised to 21.

AND the age of majority. And voting.

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh, I had to wait till 21 for EVERYTHING, everyone did!!

And note, it was a lot saner society in those days, without stupid crazy kids going around with lethal weapons and voting and drinking like fish.

Maybe that would solve a lot of the problem.

Or 18 is the age of majority, and EVERYTHING is legal to 18 year olds.

Make up your fucking minds. 18 is an adult or 18 is not an adult. NO GRAY AREA!!!
No. 18 is not an adult and 21 should be the age of formal adulthood. I mean, darn, look at the gun problems this week in Texas! What is going ON with their kids??

I guess I would be all right with it.

Except for the Army.

I also would want the age of drinking raised to 21.

AND the age of majority. And voting.

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh, I had to wait till 21 for EVERYTHING, everyone did!!

And note, it was a lot saner society in those days, without stupid crazy kids going around with lethal weapons and voting and drinking like fish.

Maybe that would solve a lot of the problem.
Let’s get to the root of the problem. Drunk 17 year olds with fully automatic machine guns.

Its time for all you Leftists to grow up and quit being whiners and pussies and losers

There is a price to pay for living in a free society. Criminals and terrorists and others take advantage of our openness and do us harm. That is a price we pay to live free.. The alternative is the Marxist lockdown state the Democrats want.

I prefer to live free. You Democrat pussies can go make you own no-gun pussified country.

Democrats promote the slaughter of millions of children through the infanticide of abortion, so when it comes to children dying in a shooting, they can just shut up.
There are examples of their Democrat pussy cities, where total gun control is the law, yet criminals never follow those law. Just fucking insane what the left wants to do.

And if a rapist didn't have a fucking dick, no rape would occur.

SO CHOP OFF ALL DICKS!!!!
Dont give the progressives anymore ideas, they already have emasculated a lot of boys, just like the one who shot up the Texas school. Men used to be men and would lay down their lives to defend helpless women and children, not so much today.
Went to war, sacrificing his life all for the freedoms of the US....Goes to war against US, because he has trouble with what defines a woman.
american-manhood.jpg

1653596386024.png

That's what Republicans think of our Armed Forces these days...the guy on the right

Forum List

Back