Should the President Give Up?

Toro is grumpy tonight, by golly.

Have a beer. Chill. Differing opinons answered of the OP title question.

There's nothing more pathetic than conservatives who criticized liberals for whining after 2016 now whining incessantly about how their Orange God lost, even there there is ZERO evidence to support their retarded delusions.
But when Trump speaks people zombify..

Trump didn't lose. It was stolen by thievery and backstabbing, power hungry assholes by cheating.

Yeah, he lost.

The losers and dead-enders whose self-esteem is based on their Orange God can't accept that because their existence is wrapped in a cult.
He isn't my god. I am not a loser nor a dead ender. My self esteem can use some work, but I'm not stupid either. I'm also not in a cult. I just think he would do a better job like he did the past 4 years.

So...whatever.:yapyapyapf:

If you think Trump won the election, that's pretty stupid.

Romney is an asswipe and a traitor to his party.

And it doesn't help that he makes his dog ride in a cage on top of his car.

Perhaps Romney believes that loyalty to his country is more important than loyalty to his party.

Especially when his party has really, really lost its way.

The "real world" is that Biden won the election, and you cultist morons think it was stolen even though exactly 60 courts have found zero evidence of this.

But ... but ... but ... feelings!

rofl
There is no "Orange God" in the real world you fucking idiot. Try actually reading and comprehending for a change.

Forum List

Back