Should the President Give Up?

Pathetic display from a President who was badly beaten in the election.
President Trump won and will enjoy his victory very soon. Former Vice President Biden did not win because he was too afraid to face the American people. Nancy, Jerrold, Adam, Maxine, Chuck, and Diane need to retire in Kenya with Barrack. It's less of a jungle than last term's congress was in Kenya.

President Trump is a disgrace to the office and has insulted the American people with his pathetic attempts to seize power

But you're comfortable with Pelosi et. al. to display their pathetic attempts to overturn the 2016 result. Fucking hypocrite springs to mind.

President Trump won and will enjoy his victory very soon. Former Vice President Biden did not win because he was too afraid to face the American people. Nancy, Jerrold, Adam, Maxine, Chuck, and Diane need to retire in Kenya with Barrack. It's less of a jungle than last term's congress was in Kenya.

President Trump is a disgrace to the office and has insulted the American people with his pathetic attempts to seize power

But you're comfortable with Pelosi et. al. to display their pathetic attempts to overturn the 2016 result. Fucking hypocrite springs to mind.

Pelosi never made any attempt to overturn the 2016 election....NONE

She did hold Trump accountable for his actions as President.

Not the same

Exactly what did Pelosi do to overturn the 2016 election? Be specific.

Not the same
Oh come on, do you think I button my shirt up the back. Stop sticking up for the old hag, she did nothing to throw out illegals, child traffickers and drug runners, but it was so embarrassing the way she went after Trump. I honestly thought you were quite a decent bright poster but you're giving me doubts now. I'm in the UK and witnessed 4 years of Pelosi's agenda.

Not the same
Oh come on, do you think I button my shirt up the back. Stop sticking up for the old hag, she did nothing to throw out illegals, child traffickers and drug runners, but it was so embarrassing the way she went after Trump. I honestly thought you were quite a decent bright poster but you're giving me doubts now. I'm in the UK and witnessed 4 years of Pelosi's agenda.
Has nothing to do with the investigation and impeachment of Trump extortion with Ukraine

It is "interesting" to observe the chorus of well-wishers from all points on the political spectrum who are advising the President to abandon his campaign to reverse or nullify the certified results of the November 3 election.

At one end of this spectrum, we have the Leftists who are convinced that the election was completely righteous, the votes were essentially all legitimate, and Trump simply lost. So of course he should give up his quest. It is a distraction that makes America look foolish in the eyes of the world.

Next we have those on the Left who recognize that there were "irregularities" in the processes, procedures, voting and counting, but are convinced that even if they were erased (somehow), Biden would have won anyway. These are the honest Leftists....I assume they exist somewhere, although I have never seen any indication of that.

From the Center-Right, we have those who don't believe the stories (and evidence) of irregularities, and think it is undignified of Trump to keep up this campaign without video files of people wearing Biden/Harris baseball caps, stuffing ballot boxes with phony votes.

Further Right we have those who believe that significant fraudulent activity took place, but for a variety of reasons, it will not be possible to prove that in a forum that will do anything about it. Hence keeping up the campaign is pointless, futile, and potentially harmful to Trump and Republicans in 2022 and 2024.

But I find myself mystified by the public comments of Mitt Romney.

Why can't he simply say, "I disagree with this effort; it cannot succeed," or something like that? What a wanker.
Yea he should give up and give out the JFK papers

Then watch the swamp rip itself apart and the Bush library burn

Forum List

Back