This is what we called

freyasman

Platinum Member
Apr 1, 2020
Texas
a "night letter" back in Afghanistan.
Jihadis would leave them at the village mosque usually, as a warning to not talk to, or help the Americans. I remember rolling into one village and finding a guy's decapitated head spiked to a post near the mosque, and he wasn't even talking to us, they just thought he was, I guess.

But it had an effect..... only one guy in that whole valley was willing to even admit there were bad guys around, (seeing as how we were shooting our way clear of around 2 ambushes a week, we kinda knew that) and he flat refused to point any of them out saying they would kill him for that, and how did I think he got to be head man of that village anyway? Because they killed the last guy a year ago and took out 10 others at the same time, just to make sure....... more chai?

a "night letter" back in Afghanistan.
Jihadis would leave them at the village mosque usually, as a warning to not talk to, or help the Americans. I remember rolling into one village and finding a guy's decapitated head spiked to a post near the mosque, and he wasn't even talking to us, they just thought he was, I guess.

But it had an effect..... only one guy in that whole valley was willing to even admit there were bad guys around, (seeing as how we were shooting our way clear of around 2 ambushes a week, we kinda knew that) and he flat refused to point any of them out saying they would kill him for that, and how did I think he got to be head man of that village anyway? Because they killed the last guy a year ago and took out 10 others at the same time, just to make sure....... more chai?

Those insurgents who wanted us gone from there didn't fuck around.

"Rules of engagement? What rules of engagement?"

What's your point? Do you condone terrorist threats, and by extension, terrorist acts against democrats?
Just as much as you condone democrats weaponizing government that they illegitimately seized control of through election fraud and corruption, to restrict the freedoms of Americans, yes.
Democrats are not responsible for your phantom fears. That one is on you.

• Banned
What's your point? Do you condone terrorist threats, and by extension, terrorist acts against democrats?
Just as much as you condone democrats weaponizing government that they illegitimately seized control of through election fraud and corruption, to restrict the freedoms of Americans, yes.
Except, not really.

What's the matter? You don't like it when other people stop obeying the rules too?

Except, not really.

What's the matter? You don't like it when other people stop obeying the rules too?
I was just asking you a simple question. A simple yes or no would have sufficed.

You sound like you forgot you were fighting for the US, a country that supports and abides by the results of free elections. Sad for ya, dude.

Except, not really.

I was just asking you a simple question. A simple yes or no would have sufficed.
No you weren't.

LOLOLOLOL

You sound like you forgot you were fighting for the US, a country that supports and abides by the results of free elections. Sad for ya, dude.
Free and fair elections...... don't forget that part.

Hey, you are the ones who wanted to toss out the rulebook and now you're bitching because other folks are doing the same?

Except, not really.

No you weren't.

LOLOLOLOL
Come on tough guy. Say what you want in no uncertain terms. Do you want to murder some people for their political beliefs? Don't puss out, just say it.

Hey, you are the ones who wanted to toss out the rulebook and now you're bitching because other folks are doing the same?
Judging by the outcomes in the courts and judges, even appointed by trump and going all the way to the Supreme Court, that is what you had. Looks like you will just have to live with it. :itsok:

This isn't the same country it was then, in case you haven't noticed.

Judging by the outcomes in the courts and judges, even appointed by trump and going all the way to the Supreme Court, that is what you had. Looks like you will just have to live with it. :itsok:
Looks can be deceiving, commie.

Except, not really.

No you weren't.

LOLOLOLOL
Come on tough guy. Say what you want in no uncertain terms. Do you want to murder some people for their political beliefs? Don't puss out, just say it.
Translation= "Please give me something I can use to report you to not just to the mods, but to the federal authorities, because I'm a little snitch who wants to see how many people I can get put on a list."

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Except, not really.

No you weren't.

LOLOLOLOL
Eat shit commie.

There is absolutely no reason to discuss anything rationally with you lying pieces of shit. You are getting what you asked for. Wear it well.
We've already established that you are all talk, I was asking the other fake patriot.

Except, not really.

Refusing to look at evidence does not mean there is no evidence.

Forum List

Back