Should the President Give Up?

Is a sad day when so-called conservatives have gone batshit insane and believe moronic conspiracy theories to rationalize their loss and their acquiesence to a collective cult.

Republicans 1980 2020.jpg

Trump didn't lose. It was stolen by thievery and backstabbing, power hungry assholes by cheating.

Yeah, he lost.

The losers and dead-enders whose self-esteem is based on their Orange God can't accept that because their existence is wrapped in a cult.
He isn't my god. I am not a loser nor a dead ender. My self esteem can use some work, but I'm not stupid either. I'm also not in a cult. I just think he would do a better job like he did the past 4 years.

So...whatever.:yapyapyapf:

Is a sad day when so-called conservatives have gone batshit insane and believe moronic conspiracy theories to rationalize their loss and their acquiesence to a collective cult.
Well so-called liberals went batshit for 4 years believing the moronic conspiracy theories that Trump was a Russian spy to rationalize their acquiescence to their collective TDS cult.

Well so-called liberals went batshit for 4 years believing the moronic conspiracy theories that Trump was a Russian spy to rationalize their acquiescence to their collective TDS cult.
Now you be a batshit Dem wanna be, way to go Leo...

Forum List

Back