Should the Kung Flu "Covid 19" be renamed the Fauci Flu?

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
Apparently under Tiny Tony Faudi's guidance with Deep State financing Tiny Tony had the Fort Detrick bio level 4 lab mess with various corona viruses and send the toxins to collaboration bio level 4 labs such as the Wuhan Institute of Virology which Tiny Tony Fraudi sent millions of dollars to.

How in the fuck could anyone hire Fauci after doing some Googling. President Trump's tragic mistake is letting the unelected, corrupt Deep State idiot who essentially caused the spread of AIDS globally make government policy.

Note: this is not current events, thought I was posting in Politics as usual. Either way, it is a current revelation in that it is 100% confirmed "Dr. Anthony Fauci" is a total fraud and domestic and international terrorist! And he is, in theory, advising our President. Who would have thought this could ever happen? President Trump needs to call him out at the next press conference for the fake, phony, corrupt fraud, Tiny Tony is.

Last edited:
Apparently under Tiny Tony Faudi's guidance with Deep State financing Tiny Tony had the Fort Detrick bio level 4 lab mess with various corona viruses and send the toxins to collaboration bio level 4 labs such as the Wuhan Institute of Virology which Tiny Tony Fraudi sent millions of dollars to.

How in the fuck could anyone hire Fauci after doing some Googling. President Trump's tragic mistake is letting the unelected, corrupt Deep State idiot who essentially caused the spread of AIDS globally make government policy.

No wonder he knows so much about it! I'd be an expert on Corvettes too if I had designed the whole car.

jebus christo

Trumpers like you, are really messed up people..... hate filled and mentally deranged....!!!!!!!!! :)

Your messiah, is going to take you in to the Lake of Fire with him....

(and you will likely, praise and thank him for it, on your way down) :eek-52:

Fauci will hit the 100,000 dead estimate by Aug or sooner

Care4all, no offense, but you TDS leftards refuse to address the facts presented and just go off on your ad hominems and ridiculous, close minded fantasies. Watch the video and comment as to where you find a fault. Ignorant and stupid is no way to go in life, and I Care4you! Do it for me. Watch the interview. Then respond intelligently if you can, meh neegah! Make a positive breakthrough in your life!

Note: this is not current events, thought I was posting in Politics as usual. Either way, it is a current revelation in that it is 100% confirmed "Dr. Anthony Fauci" is a total fraud and domestic and international terrorist! And he is, in theory, advising our President. Who would have thought this could ever happen? President Trump needs to call him out at the next press conference for the fake, phony, corrupt fraud, Tiny Tony is.

No. Name it the Trump Flu, otherwise Donnie will be pissed.

Mikovits is an anti-vaccination activist and has spoken at a number of anti-vaccination events.[28][29][2][3] She has falsely claimed that retroviruses have contaminated 30% of vaccines.[1]

Mikovits's has gained attention on social media for promoting conspiracy theories about the 2019–20 coronavirus pandemic. She does not believe that a vaccine is needed to prevent COVID-19[2] and claims that the coronavirus was "caused by a bad strain of flu shot that was circulating between 2013 and 2015".[30]
-------------------------
an anti-vaxers dream.

How in the fuck could anyone hire Fauci after doing some Googling.

How in the f*ck could Trump keep him on then?

He's fired everyone else

tenor.gif

~S~

She does not believe that a vaccine is needed to prevent COVID-19

Penelope, vaccines are generally speaking clusterfucks. Vaccines for the flu are allegedly 40% effective for elderly folks and can actually increase the incidence of influenza. Meanwhile it is a crapshoot for healthy folks. Having personally witnessed what a flu shot can do to a healthy person, there is zero chance I would ever consider Fraudi and his vaccine. The Frauci Flu is actually milder than a seasonal flu and can be cured easily with the anti-Malaria drug if need be.

Why not name it the MAGA virus?
20200310_virus-hats_2000.jpg

Since the useless eater in the White House ignored weeks of warnings before he began listening to experts like Dr, Fauci.

I went to CPAC, and all I got was exposure to the coronavirus

This thread is Snouter level stupidity...oh wait!

Johnlaw, did you watch the video! Remember way back when China was floating a "conspiracy theory" that the corona virus variant came from the US last October at some kind of gathering in China with US soldiers? According to the information we have now, that Fauci had taxpayers finance coordination between the US bio lab with the Chinese bio lab, they were partly correct. Fauci must face charges for domestic and international terrorism.

Forum List

Back