Should The Capitol Riot Anniversay Be A Celebration??

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"The Hillsdale County Republican Party is planning a fundraising event [at Sozo Church in Hillsdale] Thursday to mark the one-year anniversary of the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol building. The Hillsdale Republicans plan to have guests to talk about their experiences that day. "I got this gentleman that’s from Wayne County. He was actually charged with a crime and pleaded guilty to it," Smith said -- 'We want to know what happened, because I didn’t see it happen. I want to see what happened to him and what his experience was." The party's Facebook page lists the gathering at Sozo Church in Hillsdale as a fundraising event. It costs $10 to attend, with food and beverages provided."
FIcn-4nXIAIYMZv.png

Unfortunately, that exciting guest speaker they had planned, cancelled -- he claimed since he hasn't been sentenced yet, it wouldn't be wise to participate in a celebration about what he did....most likely he was pressured by the Deep State....There were many other similar celebrations planned -- but it seems a couple of them were cancelled once the woke-left Deep State mob forced them to cancel...like this event in Cobb County, Georgia...The Satanic woke-left mob even pressured Trump to cancel his J6 press conference as well...probably at the direction of Dr. Fauci himself....they are so afraid of Trump's strength and power; they forced him to cancel.....
FIIGQu8XMAYvBXk.jpgFIIGQu9XoAAXCFW.jpg
However, it begs to question... why shouldn't we celebrate this day?? Why shouldn't we celebrate the bravery of those patriots who stormed the capital and went to war against the corrupt capitol police officers, corrupt congressmen, and corrupt Vice President?? -- In fact, I would say it is the most patriotic thing done in this country since perhaps the 4th of July....so why aren't more churches holding celebrations just like this?? As many of those patriots on J6 have said; God was on their side that day -- so there is sound reasoning that it should be a Christian celebration as well....

"The Hillsdale County Republican Party is planning a fundraising event [at Sozo Church in Hillsdale] Thursday to mark the one-year anniversary of the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol building. The Hillsdale Republicans plan to have guests to talk about their experiences that day. "I got this gentleman that’s from Wayne County. He was actually charged with a crime and pleaded guilty to it," Smith said -- 'We want to know what happened, because I didn’t see it happen. I want to see what happened to him and what his experience was." The party's Facebook page lists the gathering at Sozo Church in Hillsdale as a fundraising event. It costs $10 to attend, with food and beverages provided."
View attachment 584780

Unfortunately, that exciting guest speaker they had planned, cancelled -- he claimed since he hasn't been sentenced yet, it wouldn't be wise to participate in a celebration about what he did....most likely he was pressured by the Deep State....There were many other similar celebrations planned -- but it seems a couple of them were cancelled once the woke-left Deep State mob forced them to cancel...like this event in Cobb County, Georgia...The Satanic woke-left mob even pressured Trump to cancel his J6 press conference as well...probably at the direction of Dr. Fauci himself....they are so afraid of Trump's strength and power; they forced him to cancel.....
View attachment 584781View attachment 584782
However, it begs to question... why shouldn't we celebrate this day?? Why shouldn't we celebrate the bravery of those patriots who stormed the capital and went to war against the corrupt capitol police officers, corrupt congressmen, and corrupt Vice President?? -- In fact, I would say it is the most patriotic thing done in this country since perhaps the 4th of July....so why aren't more churches holding celebrations just like this?? As many of those patriots on J6 have said; God was on their side that day -- so there is sound reasoning that it should be a Christian celebration as well....
I guess you can celebrate if you’re treasonous garbage who hates this country

View attachment 584780

Why did Pelosi and the Head of the capitol police turn down requests for extra help??

That is a fact that the fake commission doesn't want to hear

View attachment 584780

J6RF

I suppose it's permissible to have a rally commemorating treason. Be sure to bring a cross to burn.

Why did Pelosi and the Head of the capitol police turn down requests for extra help??

That is a fact that the fake commission doesn't want to hear
Why did Trump's son ask his daddy to call his attack dogs off??

Did Trump's son think his daddy had power he didn't actually have??

Oh well, wouldn't be the first time you folks realized Trump is a powerless cuck....

Oh yea....about all of those J6 rioters currently waiting to be sentenced or already in jail -- has Trump kicked in on any of their legal bills yet?

No.

A capitol police officer shot and killed an unarmed protestor.

That's nothing to celebrate.

A memorial day for Senior Airman Ashli Babbitt would be more appropriate IMO.

Why did Trump's son ask his daddy to call his attack dogs off??

Did Trump's son think his daddy had power he didn't actually have??

Oh well, wouldn't be the first time you folks realized Trump is a powerless cuck....

Oh yea....about all of those J6 rioters currently waiting to be sentenced or already in jail -- has Trump kicked in on any of their legal bills yet?
Why didn't Pelosi and the Sergeant at Arms of the capital police refuse any offered help

Why was the staff so minimal that day when there were so many peole

Don't get mad. Just put the dots together. Your in 3rd grade so you should be able to do it

Forum List

Back