Tucker Totally Owned Ted Cruz And Made Him Kiss The Ring LOL!

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Ted Cruz on Thursday walked back his use of the word “terrorist” when describing the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol during an intense back and forth with Fox News host Tucker Carlson -- Cruz was lambasted during Carlson’s Wednesday night show for describing Jan. 6 as “a violent terrorist attack on the Capitol. Cruz brushed off his previous phrasing as “sloppy” and “frankly dumb.”

But Carlson didn’t accept that answer, arguing that the attack was not terrorism and questioning Cruz's motivations.
“You told that lie on purpose, and I’m wondering why you did,” Carlson said. "Tucker, I agree with you. It was a mistake to say that yesterday, and the reason is what you just said, which is we have now had a year of Democrats and the media twisting words and trying to say that all of us are terrorists" Cruz said. The back and forth continued for almost 10 minutes. At one point Carlson was exasperated, cutting Cruz off."

Poor Ted Cruz.....cucked again.....
T_006tmp.114340011 (2).jpeg

And in typical Ted Cruz fashion; he desperately grovels at the feet of the people who continuously clowns him -- and yet, Ted keeps begging and begging for their approval....How anybody can look at this coward and take him seriously or see him as some "tough Conservative" is laughable...Even when Teddy tried the tired excuse of claiming "No, I was talking about the Antifa people who where there, they were the terrorists" -- even that didn't fly with Tucker and the gang....

He fucked up, and least he had the good idea to go on Tucker's show, even if the walkback was painful.

We have to make sure we don't follow the progressive mode of exorcising useful people for heresy at the drop of a hat.
Riiiiggghhhhtttt....

Ted is a coward....he had been calling it a terrorist attack for a year...he wasn't apologizing...he was groveling.....he was being emasculated yet again by another presidential contender -- this time, Tucker.....

Which reminds me.....did Teddy ever apologize for this??

Riiiiggghhhhtttt....

Ted is a coward....he had been calling it a terrorist attack for a year...he wasn't apologizing...he was groveling.....he was being emasculated yet again by another presidential contender -- this time, Tucker.....

Which reminds me.....did Teddy ever apologize for this??

In a Binary system we have to fight with the tools we have, and Ted is on our side more often then he isn't.

Call me a compromising hack if you will, but I want to win the game, and the game's rules are set by the system.

He fucked up, and least he had the good idea to go on Tucker's show, even if the walkback was painful.

We have to make sure we don't follow the progressive mode of exorcising useful people for heresy at the drop of a hat.
By the way, can you tell me what "useful people" have been exorcised by progressives??

You know, like how reactionary right-wing cucks successfully exorcised people like:

Adam Kizinger -- why? Because he didn't bow down to your cult leader...even tho he voted over 95% of the time with Trump

Liz Cheney -- why? Because she didn't bow down to your cult leader...even tho she voted over 90% of the time with Trump...

and many many more "useful people" were either censured by their own party or attacked for having the audacity to not bow down to Trump...

But yea, tell us more about progressives exorcising "useful" people...

By the way, can you tell me what "useful people" have been exorcised by progressives??

You know, like how reactionary right-wing cucks successfully exorcised people like:

Adam Kizinger -- why? Because he didn't bow down to your cult leader...even tho he voted over 95% of the time with Trump

Liz Cheney -- why? Because she didn't bow down to your cult leader...even tho she voted over 90% of the time with Trump...

and many many more "useful people" were either censured by their own party or attacked for having the audacity to not bow down to Trump...

But yea, tell us more about progressives exorcising "useful" people...

Liz Cheney crossed the line. She actively worked for Dems.

How about you tarts gunning for Manchin and Siema for not toeing the party line?

Cuomo was kicked out yes, but now the cleanup begins.

It was a riot/out of hand protest, not an insurrection. There was no mechanism for them to take the existing government down, nor prevent the new government from taking over in 3 weeks.
Yes, there was.....

If Mike Pence carried out Operation Green Bay Sweep like Trump told him to.....He would still be president today - after the election was nullified...

The fact that it didn't work doesn't mean there wasn't a plan....

"After Navarro detailed "Green Bay Sweep," the name of a plot to keep Trump in office despite his electoral defeat to Joe Biden, Melber told his guest that Navarro had just described a "coup."

Liz Cheney crossed the line. She actively worked for Dems.

How about you tarts gunning for Manchin and Siema for not toeing the party line?

Cuomo was kicked out yes, but now the cleanup begins.
Being on a committee to investigate January 6th isn't "working for Dems" you dunce....

There were over 30 different Republican led Benghazi investigations (something that Republicans themselves admitted was purely political) -- and Dems participated on these committees....were they actively working for the GOP??

Were they attacked and "exorcised" by progressives??

He will never win the Republican presidential primary after that remark. It doesn't matter how much he walks it back. That's a relief to me. I'm glad he chose to shoot himself in the foot, because I happen to think he's the slimiest asshole in DC.

In a Binary system we have to fight with the tools we have, and Ted is on our side more often then he isn't.

Call me a compromising hack if you will, but I want to win the game, and the game's rules are set by the system.
So all of that talk about Conservative principles and blah blah - that was all just bullshit....

For you folks, it's just a game to play...cool....

At least you finally own it...

He will never win the Republican presidential primary after that remark. It doesn't matter how much he walks it back. That's a relief to me. I'm glad he chose to shoot himself in the foot, because I happen to think he's the slimiest asshole in DC.
Yep and bear in mind it was the second time he said it.....Thanks for the reminder Ted.

Yes, there was.....

If Mike Pence carried out Operation Green Bay Sweep like Trump told him to.....He would still be president today - after the election was nullified...

The fact that it didn't work doesn't mean there wasn't a plan....

"After Navarro detailed "Green Bay Sweep," the name of a plot to keep Trump in office despite his electoral defeat to Joe Biden, Melber told his guest that Navarro had just described a "coup."

What does that have to do with the protest? This is about the "insurrection", right?

Was Pence charged with Insurrection?

So all of that talk about Conservative principles and blah blah - that was all just bullshit....

For you folks, it's just a game to play...cool....

At least you finally own it...

I stick to my principles, I just realize expecting 100% compliance from other people to my views is counterproductive and quite frankly retarded.

It isn't a game, it's our political system.

As an Engineer I know I have to work within the bounds of any given system, unless I want to change the system.

What does that have to do with the protest? This is about the "insurrection", right?

Was Pence charged with Insurrection?
I will ask you this because not a single Conservative/Trumper has ever answered it...just deflected.....

If a bunch of Muslim-Americans stormed the Capitol, shouting hang (insert any politician) in an coordinated attempt to intimidate Congress from taking a Congressional action -- would you call them patriots??

Would you twist yourselves into pretzels to minimize what they did -- and in fact, celebrate them??

I will ask you this because not a single Conservative/Trumper has ever answered it...just deflected.....

If a bunch of Muslim-Americans stormed the Capitol, shouting hang (insert any politician) in an coordinated attempt to intimidate Congress from taking a Congressional action -- would you call them patriots??

Would you twist yourselves into pretzels to minimize what they did -- and in fact, celebrate them??

I wouldn't call them insurrectionists unless they had a real mechanism to overturn the government.

I would call them criminals.

Have you ever saw me say none of the people there should be prosecuted? At most my view is that there is over-prosecution going on, even more so when compared to the wrist slaps most lefty protesters during the Anti-Fa/BLM protests.

But this is the same double standard that allowed Cuomo to just resign and avoid prosecution. If he were a republican all those trials would have been going on by now.

Forum List

Back