Should testicle electrocution be allowed in pro wrestling?

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
Personally, I don't think so.

I agree with Kane's tremendous politics, but here, he goes too far. The commission should ban future testicular electrocutions IMHO. This has no place in professional sports.

I agree with Kane's tremendous politics, but here, he goes too far. The commission should ban future testicular electrocutions IMHO. This has no place in professional sports.

As a standard Greco-Roman wrestling move (along with the eye-gouge and chair-shot), why shouldn't it be allowed in Pro Rasslin' too?

As a standard Greco-Roman wrestling move (along with the eye-gouge and chair-shot), why shouldn't it be allowed in Pro Rasslin' too?
let them bring baseball bats into the ring...get swingin

I can't believe people watch this shit
LOL The first time I saw pro wrestling was on a tv in a bowling alley snackbar when I was a teenager and I was horrified because I had no idea it was stunt work and theater. Several minutes of sputtering and saying Holy Shit later, a fellow snacker took pity on me and explained it wasn't real.

I didn't know if testicular electrocution was a standard wrestling move, but I'll take your word for it.

But putting a plastic bag over another competitor's head isn't and Mr. Funk was suspended for life plus 20 years for this offense against Mr. Flair.

Wow...I had no clue that wrestling has continue to devolve into so much worse than it was years ago.

Wow...I had no clue that wrestling has continue to devolve into so much worse than it was years ago.

The sport is definitely getting more violent in the WWE.

One of the problems, IMHO, is that there is a virtual Home Depot and Auto Zone underneath the ring. Ladders, tables, sledge hammers, jumper cables, batteries.

The wrestling commission needs to tell the WWE to not make that kind of stuff so accessible.

Electrocuting someone's testicles is a very dangerous move, and we don't want people doing this at home. HIgh school wrestling already prohibits it.

One of the problems, IMHO, is that there is a virtual Home Depot and Auto Zone underneath the ring. Ladders, tables, sledge hammers, jumper cables, batteries.

The wrestling commission needs to tell the WWE to not make that kind of stuff so accessible.

Electrocuting someone's testicles is a very dangerous move, and we don't want people doing this at home. HIgh school wrestling already prohibits it.

Stop being stupid. 'Professional' wrestling is NOT a sport.

Check out post 16. It is a match from back in the 70s when I was a teen .It is brutal. I seen many like this going to the matches at the old Orlando/Eddie Graham Sports stadium. Warning if anyone reads this post who have kids may not want them to see post 16 video.

Stop being stupid. 'Professional' wrestling is NOT a sport.

Forum List

Back