Should race-baiting demagogues share blame for two murdered NYPD cops?

Along with conservatives who go out of their way to demonize black people.
As usual, the haters who make this accusation can never actually name any "conservatives" they are pretending did this.
I do remember when Giffords was shot, Palin had a gun site on her website. Liberals tried to blame her for influencing the shooter, but Sharpton fueling the violence. Of course liberals attitude, nothing to see here.

Sharpton hasn't fueled any violence.
What has he done?

As usual, the haters who make this accusation can never actually name any "conservatives" they are pretending did this.

Are you kidding? Do you not read any posts on this site? Here go to drudgereport real quick and pick any article. Scroll down to the comments.
Because that is the same as a speaker that reaches millions with their bullshit?

Republicans fall all over each other calling black people welfare queens, freeloaders, murderers... when Trayvon Martin was murdered the first thing conservatives did was assume he was guilty and scour the internet for pictures or stories of him looking like a thug. Everyday we get multiple threads about how blacks murder each other, how black people have privileged status... Hell conservatives spent YEARS saying that Obama can't POSSIBLY be a legal candidate because he's probably a Kenyan.

Face it gramps, the GOP does NOTHING to shout down racists in the republican party, and doesn't even think racism exists anymore.

There is a reason black people overwhelmingly vote Democrat, and the GOP is fine with that.
You know why we had to look for pictures? Because the liberal media put up a picture of him when he was 9. You were dishonest about him from the beginning. That's what liberals are dishonest, so we have to find the truth. Brown was the gentle giant, till the tape came out with him robbing and assaulting a store owner.

Yea so you found pictures that any teenager in the world would have on their facebook and ran with it until all GOP rubes thought he was a thug that deserved to die and the world was better off without a killer like him. Not all republicans are despicable racists, but all despicable racists are republicans.

I caught your act last night. Where's your cellmate today?
There's a time and place to indulge with the board's sockpuppets...I don't feel like your drivel at the moment.
Wait until Amos gets here, Andy.
You do realize that you are sounding hysterical...right????
Uh oh. Not the hysterical line. Rude, intimidating, insecure trash boys. Bullies, in other words. It's all part of that culture you're unaware of.
So in other words, like any hysterical woman who can't control her emotions after being made a fool and sockpuppet in another thread, you have become a stalker.
How quaint.
I'm posting on an internet message board. I guess since you're responding that means you're stalking me.

Mi try a run yuh, buh yuh nah farsey, boi. :)

So it seems that yet another race baiter has started another bull shit thread designed to appeal to fellow race baiters.
How surprising...
And another racist has come to reclaim the territory. Word.
Post something that makes sense, sockpuppet.
You're nothing but a hillbilly racist, backwoods.
Lol, I'm sure he ain't destroying the town he lives in. Like those feral negroes are.

Are you kidding? Do you not read any posts on this site? Here go to drudgereport real quick and pick any article. Scroll down to the comments.
Because that is the same as a speaker that reaches millions with their bullshit?

Republicans fall all over each other calling black people welfare queens, freeloaders, murderers... when Trayvon Martin was murdered the first thing conservatives did was assume he was guilty and scour the internet for pictures or stories of him looking like a thug. Everyday we get multiple threads about how blacks murder each other, how black people have privileged status... Hell conservatives spent YEARS saying that Obama can't POSSIBLY be a legal candidate because he's probably a Kenyan.

Face it gramps, the GOP does NOTHING to shout down racists in the republican party, and doesn't even think racism exists anymore.

There is a reason black people overwhelmingly vote Democrat, and the GOP is fine with that.
You know why we had to look for pictures? Because the liberal media put up a picture of him when he was 9. You were dishonest about him from the beginning. That's what liberals are dishonest, so we have to find the truth. Brown was the gentle giant, till the tape came out with him robbing and assaulting a store owner.

Yea so you found pictures that any teenager in the world would have on their facebook and ran with it until all GOP rubes thought he was a thug that deserved to die and the world was better off without a killer like him. Not all republicans are despicable racists, but all despicable racists are republicans.
Except he WAS a thug & he got what he deserved for his actions.

There's a time and place to indulge with the board's sockpuppets...I don't feel like your drivel at the moment.
Uh oh. Not the hysterical line. Rude, intimidating, insecure trash boys. Bullies, in other words. It's all part of that culture you're unaware of.
So in other words, like any hysterical woman who can't control her emotions after being made a fool and sockpuppet in another thread, you have become a stalker.
How quaint.
I'm posting on an internet message board. I guess since you're responding that means you're stalking me.

Actually I responded to you posting a mesage towards me for no apparant reason other than being made the fool in another thread.

My last five posts have been in response to your initiating posts toward me.

Text book scorned internet stalker.

How quaint.

Actually I responded to you posting a mesage towards me for no apparant reason other than being made the fool in another thread.

I guess any fantasy will do in a prison cell. I hope fetchit don't get mad ya.

Not all kids are thugs, he was suspended from school for fighting, tested positive for marijuana, and when he went to beat Zimmermann up he thought he was gonna beat up a queer. So, by liberal standards. He was also a homophobe.

How quaint.

Sure...go stalk someone else now.

The rightwing propaganda machine has blamed liberals for everything unpleasant about any of this whole episode, right from the beginning, from Garner back to Brown back to Trayvon Martin, and beyond,

so why should this latest blame surprise anyone?

This is what propaganda is - the other guys are always wrong, the other guys are always to blame.

For it to be otherwise would be like having heard Goebbels praise the Jews.

No offense, but this doesn't make sense. Unless you're saying that all despicable racists, who are republicans, think that every picture that any teenager in the world would have on their facebook page deserves to die and the world is better off without them. Is that what you're saying?

Mitt Romney for one. Rush Limbaugh for another.

Mitt Romney demonized black people?

Link?
47%

B'loney. 47% of Americans are not black. Romney was observing the behavior of "depending upon the government" in lieu of individual responsibility. That is not racism.

How quaint.

Sure...go stalk someone else now.
Yard time over? Enjoy. :)

Unless you called for cops to be killed, you are guiltless.

If someone calls the president a tyrant, and some nut somewhere decides to kill the president because he heard something somewhere else about the need for the tree of liberty to be refreshed with the blood of tyrants,

who's to blame?
If the guy calling the President a tyrant is telling the truth, then the President shares the blame. Though the murder is still obviously vastly wrong.

Anything else I can help you with?

The RWnuts of the times took the side of the cops on this one, too, remember?

That's really all you need to know about the collective RW mentality when it comes to cop on black violence.

Mitt Romney for one. Rush Limbaugh for another.

Mitt Romney demonized black people?

Link?
47%

B'loney. 47% of Americans are not black. Romney was observing the behavior of "depending upon the government" in lieu of individual responsibility. That is not racism.
I'm using the same reasoning on Mitt that nutcases use on the POTUS and racial tensions. Mitts implication was that of those 47% he was calling out the majority consisted of all the Black people in the US. So in keeping with that reasoning he was demonizing Blacks.

Unless you called for cops to be killed, you are guiltless.

If someone calls the president a tyrant, and some nut somewhere decides to kill the president because he heard something somewhere else about the need for the tree of liberty to be refreshed with the blood of tyrants,

who's to blame?
If the guy calling the President a tyrant is telling the truth, then the President shares the blame. Though the murder is still obviously vastly wrong.

Anything else I can help you with?

See what I mean? Goddam I've gotten more RWnuts to validate my opinions with their own self-incrimination today...

I keep hearing that if someone yells FIRE in a crowded theater (when there is no fire), and people are injured or killed in the resulting stampede for the exits, that guy is partly to blame for those tragedies. And he can be PROSECUTED for causing the panic resulting in injuries or deaths.

Why should it be any different for Sharpton, Matthews etc.?

Because they never called for cops to be killed, for starters.
Did the guy yelling FIRE in the theater, call for people to be killed?

But he can still be prosecuted for what he did.

If there had actually been a fire, then he couldn't, because he was telling the truth.

Forum List

Back