This Was The Violence The Left Asked For

– democrats spent four years calling Trump a “traitor”

And yesterday he proved everyone who said that to have spoken 100% factually.

I think I speak for pretty much everyone when I say that I have zero fucks to give about what you consider "traitorous".

The only people that don't care that trump committed treason are other traitors. That is why there is no moral hazard in making houses with trump merch on them cease to be.

Wow, I'm so interested in hearing your analysis of the thoughts of people with whom you've never spoken.

Since you're a leftist and therefore too shit-stupid to get this on your own, that was sarcasm.

We'll just go right on doing what we think is right, and not giving a single thought to the possibility that YOU think at all. Thanks for sharing, though.

If the ordinary people of Weimar Germany had stood up to the Nazis and joined the antifaschistische in stopping them, many lives would have been saved.

In the same way, all of us LOYAL AMERICANS must learn to burn the nazis of today out of their homes, because that is the only way that the nazi movement of today will end.

Epilogue. This Was The Violence The Left Asked For

Epilogue. This was the violence the left asked for | Flopping Aces
7 Jan 2021 ~~ By Drjohn

There is a lot of handwringing, indignation and virtue signaling going on in the MFM right now about yesterday’s events. I don’t condone what happened but I am not at all surprised. This has been building like a pressure dome under a volcano and finally it blew. Yesterday’s event were the eruption of a long simmering Mount St. Helens. No one was paying attention.
– democrats spent four years calling Trump a “traitor” and a “Russian agent”
– They called him “illegitimate
– They said he stole the election
– They said the Russians rigged the election
– They impeached him for Biden’s extortion of Ukraine
– democrats denied the violence of Antifa and BLM
– For nine months that violence has raged
– Nadler said it was a “myth”
– Hoyer denied Antifa was violent
– They said Antifa doesn’t exist
– Antifa raided and burned the Federal building in Portland while people were inside. No democrat even blinked an eye
– Antifa vandalized Federal property in Philadelphia
– During the violence in Minneapolis, Kamala Harris was asking for help bailing out the rioters
– Antifa/BLM burned the nation’s Capitol. democrats weren’t especially bothered.​
Remember this from Kenosha?
30 people (at least) have died in that mythical violence, among them David Dorn and Patrick Underwood. ( I know their names. I wrote about them)​
– As Minneapolis burned, Ali Velshi kept telling us it was “not unruly”​

– Those mythical riots caused between $1-2 billion in damages​
– 700 cops were injured
– Ayanna Pressley called for “unrest in the streets”
– democrat governors and the left are destroying the economy with lockdowns that are never going to end​

Violence is wrong, you say? Let’s hark back to Chris Cuomo

You still wonder why there was pent up rage? This has been brewing for a long time. Yesterday Capitol cops murdered an unarmed 14 year woman vet because she climbed into a window. Unlike the during the BLM/Antifa riots, no cops were shot. Outside of her murder it’s hard for me to get too exercised about this when no one on the left got exercised about the above. In fact, they asked for violence. Repeatedly.

Comment:
I saw a lot of people, but very little actual violence. And even when there was, it appears the crowd was self policing.
How many historical statues were toppled yesterday? How many buildings burned? Why was this a riot and Antifa led “mostly peaceful” protests?
Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Leftists have publicly expressed that because of their vindictive hatred for anything not liberal, if they get the power, they will destroy the two-party system of checks and balances. So, undoubtedly this adds to the frustration and desperation.
Throughout (not “throughput”) the years of left wing violence, which began during the Obama administration, the PM/DSA Leftists have NEVER denounced the violence of #OWS, #Antifa and #BLM. In fact, seeing how it is intended to aid the Marxist Left, they have supported it. They routinely have cited incidents that never happened and would never happen as “proof” that Trump’s supporters would support him regardless yet continue to support and make excuses for the idiot, lying , racist, rapist Joey Xi Biden even after he openly admitted he extorted Ukraine to protect his share of Hunter’s bribes from Burisma and initiating widespread election fraud. We have seen numerous rarticles here as examples of the PM/DSA Leftist violence of looting, arson and murder has supported, yet the Left can’t denounce or even admit to that reality. Rather the results that culminated in yesterday's protests have brought out the pearl clutching hypocrite Left and RINO's.
The PM/DSA Democrat Left can burn and loot our cities, kill our citizens with impunity, yet one demonstration as yesterday including the execution of a veteran USAF woman by the police becomes the PM/DSA Democrat cause celebre.
This is ALL ON THE LEFT.

Amen . Well said . 100% spot on...

This was the violence the right has been threatening for five years

And what of the Antifa/BLM Summer of discontent with violence, looting and arson? Did that go unseen by you? Oops I forgot that was "Fiery Peaceful Protesting"....:ahole-1:

This was the violence the right has been threatening for five years

And what of the Antifa/BLM Summer of discontent with violence, looting and arson? Did that go unseen by you? Oops I forgot that was "Fiery Peaceful Protesting"....:ahole-1:
sure, we remember:

7 Jan 2021 ~~ By Drjohn

There is a lot of handwringing, indignation and virtue signaling going on in the MFM right now about yesterday’s events. I don’t condone what happened but I am not at all surprised. This has been building like a pressure dome under a volcano and finally it blew. Yesterday’s event were the eruption of a long simmering Mount St. Helens. No one was paying attention.
– They said he stole the election​
– They impeached him for Biden’s extortion of Ukraine​
– democrats denied the violence of Antifa and BLM​
– For nine months that violence has raged​
– Antifa raided and burned the Federal building in Portland while people were inside. No democrat even blinked an eye​
– Antifa vandalized Federal property in Philadelphia​
– During the violence in Minneapolis, Kamala Harris was asking for help bailing out the rioters​
– Antifa/BLM burned the nation’s Capitol. democrats weren’t especially bothered.​
30 people (at least) have died in that mythical violence, among them David Dorn and Patrick Underwood. ( I know their names. I wrote about them)​

– 700 cops were injured
– democrat governors and the left are destroying the economy with lockdowns that are never going to end​

You still wonder why there was pent up rage? This has been brewing for a long time. Yesterday Capitol cops murdered an unarmed 14 year woman vet because she climbed into a window. Unlike the during the BLM/Antifa riots, no cops were shot. Outside of her murder it’s hard for me to get too exercised about this when no one on the left got exercised about the above. In fact, they asked for violence. Repeatedly.

Comment:
I saw a lot of people, but very little actual violence. And even when there was, it appears the crowd was self policing.
How many historical statues were toppled yesterday? How many buildings burned? Why was this a riot and Antifa led “mostly peaceful” protests?
Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Leftists have publicly expressed that because of their vindictive hatred for anything not liberal, if they get the power, they will destroy the two-party system of checks and balances. So, undoubtedly this adds to the frustration and desperation.
Throughout (not “throughput”) the years of left wing violence, which began during the Obama administration, the PM/DSA Leftists have NEVER denounced the violence of #OWS, #Antifa and #BLM. In fact, seeing how it is intended to aid the Marxist Left, they have supported it. They routinely have cited incidents that never happened and would never happen as “proof” that Trump’s supporters would support him regardless yet continue to support and make excuses for the idiot, lying , racist, rapist Joey Xi Biden even after he openly admitted he extorted Ukraine to protect his share of Hunter’s bribes from Burisma and initiating widespread election fraud. We have seen numerous rarticles here as examples of the PM/DSA Leftist violence of looting, arson and murder has supported, yet the Left can’t denounce or even admit to that reality. Rather the results that culminated in yesterday's protests have brought out the pearl clutching hypocrite Left and RINO's.
The PM/DSA Democrat Left can burn and loot our cities, kill our citizens with impunity, yet one demonstration as yesterday including the execution of a veteran USAF woman by the police becomes the PM/DSA Democrat cause celebre.
This is ALL ON THE LEFT.

Your RWNJ fantasies have nothing to do with facts.

The "left" never wanted the RWNJs' violence in Washington. But, given the past five years of trump's brainwashing of his willing RWNJs, the Jan. 6th rioting by trump's devoted RWNJs, no one on the left found it unexpected.

They may have thought they didn't want it, but they DID ask for it. But, given the past forever of the left's dumbing-down of drones like you, no one on the right finds it unexpected that you now have a brain like tapioca pudding.

G'head, tell us more about your "moral superiority" after the endless ass-kissing of rioters and looters and arsonists all last year. I haven't spit on any of your filthy brethren for a couple of hours now, and I'm overdue.

The RWNJs misguided belief progressives defend any form of violence is an idiotic idea planted in the rock-hard skulls of the RWNJs by FOX Noise and the like. So, there is nothing to be gained in any discussion of that topic here.

When the RWNJs minds are opened to accept facts, perhaps then. But, not until.

Blah blah "Don't believe your own eyes, believe what we tell you!"

I don't want my mind "opened" to the bullshit talking points you gulp down like a pig at a trough, thank you so very much. I'll go right on with believing what I saw and heard, which was your masters revealing themselves to be the violent, lawless, hypocritical pieces of shit they are.

You remain cordially invited to take your attempt at "moral superiority" and shove it up your ass.

I think I speak for pretty much everyone when I say that I have zero fucks to give about what you consider "traitorous".

The only people that don't care that trump committed treason are other traitors. That is why there is no moral hazard in making houses with trump merch on them cease to be.

Wow, I'm so interested in hearing your analysis of the thoughts of people with whom you've never spoken.

Since you're a leftist and therefore too shit-stupid to get this on your own, that was sarcasm.

We'll just go right on doing what we think is right, and not giving a single thought to the possibility that YOU think at all. Thanks for sharing, though.

If the ordinary people of Weimar Germany had stood up to the Nazis and joined the antifaschistische in stopping them, many lives would have been saved.

In the same way, all of us LOYAL AMERICANS must learn to burn the nazis of today out of their homes, because that is the only way that the nazi movement of today will end.

Interesting you should bring up the Nazis to defend acting like the Nazis. They thought they were the "good and real Germans" who were "burning out the bad, disruptive elements for the good of society" too.

Thank you for illustrating our point that YOU ASKED for this violence, you continue to ask for more violence, and you haven't a leg to stand on when you try to look bewildered about how things got to this point.

7 Jan 2021 ~~ By Drjohn

– Antifa raided and burned the Federal building in Portland while people were inside. No democrat even blinked an eye​
– During the violence in Minneapolis, Kamala Harris was asking for help bailing out the rioters​

– 700 cops were injured

Comment:
This is ALL ON THE LEFT.

Your RWNJ fantasies have nothing to do with facts.

The "left" never wanted the RWNJs' violence in Washington. But, given the past five years of trump's brainwashing of his willing RWNJs, the Jan. 6th rioting by trump's devoted RWNJs, no one on the left found it unexpected.

They may have thought they didn't want it, but they DID ask for it. But, given the past forever of the left's dumbing-down of drones like you, no one on the right finds it unexpected that you now have a brain like tapioca pudding.

G'head, tell us more about your "moral superiority" after the endless ass-kissing of rioters and looters and arsonists all last year. I haven't spit on any of your filthy brethren for a couple of hours now, and I'm overdue.

ass kissing rioters, hmm?

zneg5595t5a61.jpg

Both have been arrested.

Of course now they are repentent and asking for forgiveness

Interesting you should bring up the Nazis to defend acting like the Nazis. They thought they were the "good and real Germans" who were "burning out the bad, disruptive elements for the good of society" too.

Thank you for illustrating our point that YOU ASKED for this violence, you continue to ask for more violence, and you haven't a leg to stand on when you try to look bewildered about how things got to this point.

Nazis went after people based upon race. Nobody is suggesting that. It is about the treasonous ideology that nearly toppled our government. There is no question that the world is better every time a trumpfisti terrorist ceases to be. There are no good among them. We have seen it for five years

7 Jan 2021 ~~ By Drjohn

– 700 cops were injured

Comment:
This is ALL ON THE LEFT.

Of course it was. They were waiting with bated breath for ANY RETALIATION by the right in defense of 4 year relentless physical attacks and culminating with a fraudulent election pulled off in conjunction with China that forced the mail in votes and Dominion. They know full well what they did. They waited to see how the elections were going and when it was clear it was going Trump, they pulled their well orchestrated move.

No way could they allow Trump to have a 4 year mandate to burn down the 30 year new world order movements. Couldn't allow to uncover the true collusions going on and so they naturally accused him of that which they were clearly guilty. That is a true-blue old Machiavellian political technique of manipulating enslaved minds. Worked like a charm.

They could not allow him to win and the world was united and if they had to sacrifice 100s of thousands of lives to do it, that is what they would do. It's what they did and currently doing now.

Notice only in blue states run by democrats and mass numbers of old people in state run assisted living facilities died. Under instruction from the democrat governors who are all naturally protected by a media that drew their fire at blaming Trump for the mass deaths.

It's a scary time right now. Been struggling to have faith. Something quite frankly don't think I ever truly had. Not truly. Anyway begging for mercy from Christ cause things are most certainly playing out.

Nazis went after people based upon race. Nobody is suggesting that. It is about the treasonous ideology that nearly toppled our government. There is no question that the world is better every time a trumpfisti terrorist ceases to be. There are no good among them. We have seen it for five years

"My bigotry and hatred isn't race-based, so that makes it completely virtuous!"

Fuck off and go find someone as piss-stupid as you are to buy your self-serving sanctimony.

Fuck off and go find someone as piss-stupid as you are to buy your self-serving sanctimony.

Rationalize treason all you want. If defending a reality show fake president is the hill you want to die on :rolleyes-41:

Rationalize treason all you want. If defending a reality show fake president is the hill you want to die on :rolleyes-41:

Rationalize partisan hypocrisy all you want . . . If defending venality in the name of getting your agenda is the hill you want to die on.

And do feel free to share your "moral condemnations" of people who view you as rotting dog vomit. It makes me laugh every time you expect me to be shamed because I don't have your putrid approval.

Forum List

Back