Should race-baiting demagogues share blame for two murdered NYPD cops?

Again, you keep parroting the porch monkey meme, not realizing who that epithet points to...lol.

BUT, the meme has YOUR PICTURE!!!! Not anyone else's, but YOU!
p-monkey-business1.png.
Now you want to deny those closest to you???...lol.

Pictures don't lie, but Porch Monkey's do! 20 years and out!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Nope pictures don't lie, so is this the one at the head of your table during holidays...lol.

Keep denying it's you, even CG, who's new and a breathe of fresh air here, knows it's you! A total loser! :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
Keep denying that you keep posting reunion pictures on the forum and claiming that they are other people...lol.

A tip of the hat to you CG... well played, and YOU have twice the intelligence of the Porch Monkey THUG that looks at everything as if White People are targeting him!
Again, you keep parroting the porch monkey meme, not realizing who that epithet points to...lol.
It's not my fault you didn't stay with the police force long enough to get your pension, Porchy. lol.
Obviously you are stupid enough to believe that those who would attempt to insult Blackness irregardless of their geographical location, doesn't apply to you.

Colonialism is a bitch!!!
You mean like the original 13 colonies? :p
Well actually if you weren't so stupid, you would know that I actually got a 20 year and out pension...LOL.

Like I said colonialism is a bitch...
You said the other day you were only a cop for 15 years. lol.

America the colony. :p
Yes I did stupid ass and I was able to apply my military service towards my total Police service which put me over the 20 year mark.
And it's quite a nice pension.

If you want to believe colonialism has anything to do with the 13 colonies, you are stupider than you lead others to believe.
I understand. You're an angry black American guy.

How unique :)

It's not my fault you didn't stay with the police force long enough to get your pension, Porchy. lol.
Obviously you are stupid enough to believe that those who would attempt to insult Blackness irregardless of their geographical location, doesn't apply to you.

Colonialism is a bitch!!!
Well actually if you weren't so stupid, you would know that I actually got a 20 year and out pension...LOL.

Yes I did stupid ass and I was able to apply my military service towards my total Police service which put me over the 20 year mark.

If you want to believe colonialism has anything to do with the 13 colonies, you are stupider than you lead others to believe.

I understand you're an ignorant native....

BUT, the meme has YOUR PICTURE!!!! Not anyone else's, but YOU!
p-monkey-business1.png.

Pictures don't lie, but Porch Monkey's do! 20 years and out!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Nope pictures don't lie, so is this the one at the head of your table during holidays...lol.

Keep denying it's you, even CG, who's new and a breathe of fresh air here, knows it's you! A total loser! :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
Keep denying that you keep posting reunion pictures on the forum and claiming that they are other people...lol.

Let's see how long we can keep this up before you fade away...again, and as usual, Porch Monkey! :banana::banana::banana:

Actually uncommon among natives to be so stupid.

Let's see how long we can keep this up before you fade away...again, and as usual, Porch Monkey! :banana::banana::banana:
As long as you post pics from your reunion, I'm more than happy to view them...lol.

As long as you post pics from your reunion, I'm more than happy to view them...lol.

What, NO mother or father denigration today?

1. We already resolved who the porch monkey is, no need to bring up your history today.

Seethe, little boy. It's good for that blood pressure. :)

1. We already resolved who the porch monkey is, no need to bring up your history today.

Why, yesterday it was 4 posts one right after another about my mother and father, why not today, Porch monkey?

Go ground some fruit, you ignorant native.

Again, those posts were more than enough to establish the lineage of the porch monkey, now we both know who that is.

You also confessed that you were looking to orally satisfy a Black guy and I told you I don't do that.

Leave yesterday alone, I haven't changed my mind.

Should race-baiting demagogues share blame for two murdered NYPD cops?

Obviously the one most responsible, is the guy who pulled the trigger and shot the cops.

And when people simply report the truth and that upsets somebody, that's not the reporters' fault.

But when people like Al Sharpton, Chris Matthews etc. go around telling long-debunked lies ("Michael Brown had his hands up and was surrendering when he was shot", "Cops killed Eric Garner because they hated blacks") and their lies inflame some whacko to the point where he murders two cops in cold blood, shouldn't those lying race-baiters share some responsibility for the murdered cops?

How long will we tolerate people telling flagrant lies to whip up their hatred and resentment?

The murderer has a history of anti-government extremism.

^^Ignorant brainwashed ugly American hater dupe runs out of stupid arguments lol. Go kick your dog lol.

Again, those posts were more than enough to establish the lineage of the porch monkey, now we both know who that is.

You also confessed that you were looking to orally satisfy a Black guy and I told you I don't do that.

But why not denigrate my mother and father again... I mean you used it in 4 continuous posts, surely you thought they were doing damage to me... Come on, tell us the TRUTH why you're NOT using FAMILY, Porch monkey!

Does your fine education include classes on old black angry men?

I prefer ignorant native, myself. But that's just me. :)

But why not denigrate my mother and father again... I mean you used it in 4 continuous posts, surely you thought they were doing damage to me... Come on, tell us the TRUTH why you're NOT using FAMILY, Porch monkey!
We established your lineage, that was clear. You don't remember...lol.

Does your fine education include classes on old black angry men?

I prefer ignorant native, myself. But that's just me. :)
Does your lack of a first world education excuse your stance on remaining ignorant....

We established your lineage, that was clear. You don't remember...lol.

It was right before you propositioned me...

Forum List

Back