Should participation in Christmas celebrations be required by federal law?

Questioner

Nov 26, 2019
Given that Christmas is a federal holiday as per the law, and I don't see that changing anytime soon, I think would could federally mandate that people, for example students in our public schools or universities participate in Christmas celebrations; sure this might lead to a handful of lawsuits, but with a conservative-stacked Supreme Court ruling it constitutional, this wouldn't be a bad thing and would help pave the way for further Christianization of our schools universities, our youth, and other taxpayer funded institutions, per the beauty of new Constitutional rulings and interpretations.

I'd venture it would be a step forward in our progress to a more Godly, and more Christian nation, and set precedents for further Christianization in the future - what say you?

Those who dislike could always opt to homeschool their kids (until they day that atheistic parenting, homeschooling or otherwise is rightfully abolished and outlawed in some form or another, hidieous little idea or notion that such as damning thing is to begin with)...

Given that Christmas is a federal holiday as per the law, and I don't see that changing anytime soon, I think would could federally mandate that people, for example students in our public schools or universities participate in Christmas celebrations; sure this might lead to a handful of lawsuits, but with a conservative-stacked Supreme Court ruling it constitutional, this wouldn't be a bad thing and would help pave the way for further Christianization of our schools universities, our youth, and other taxpayer funded institutions, per the beauty of new Constitutional rulings and interpretations.

I'd venture it would be a step forward in our progress to a more Godly, and more Christian nation, and set precedents for further Christianization in the future - what say you?

Those who dislike could always opt to homeschool their kids (until they day that atheistic parenting, homeschooling or otherwise is rightfully abolished and outlawed in some form or another, hidieous little idea or notion that such as damning thing is to begin with)...

This is a very fine line to walk—a double-edged sword, if you will. The way our Founding Father's intended everything that makes America great, the core belief of their philosphies, was that We The People would want to embrace Christianity simply because it was the right/moral thing to do. While many Americans still do consider themselves Christians, forcing by law or legal ultimatum those who have abandoned Christianity to celebrate Christmas would only drive more of our countrymen to atheism and paganism and wokeness. Who's to say that if Christmas celebration was "enforced" then the next democrat regime wouldn't enforce say Ramadan or the Chinese New Year? To sum it all up Americans need to want to celebrate a given holiday, not be forced to do so. But I get where you're coming from and understand why you proposed this.

What country do you reside in?

You're out of your mind

What say I?

You are out of your mind and trolling.

HELL YES!!! I love the idea of forced Christmas celebrations!!!. Of course, each community would be free to choose the way their particular community would celebrate so I'm looking forward to the first mandatory nude sleigh rides. HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO EVERYBODY!!!

What say I?

Well, in what way would my argument not be perfectly legal, whatever else one might say about it? given that Christmas is a federal holiday whether some irrelevant nobodies like it or not, and not going to change anytime soon, I'd wager, were I inclined to place a bet.

HELL YES!!! I love the idea of forced Christmas celebrations!!!. Of course, each community would be free to choose the way their particular community would celebrate so I'm looking forward to the first mandatory nude sleigh rides. HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO EVERYBODY!!!
Yeah, but, how would the state laws on that one coincide?

What say I?

Well, in what way would my argument not be perfectly legal, whatever else one might say about it? given that Christmas is a federal holiday whether some irrelevant nobodies like it or not, and not going to change anytime soon, I'd wager, were I inclined to place a bet.
You know exactly who and are simply shitposting.

Now you want to force people to participate in christmas.

I'm so not surprised.

So much for freedom and freedom of religion.

If you try to do that don't count on our Supreme Court to uphold it. It's unconstitutional.

Our government can't put one religion over another. If the government is going to force everyone to participate in christmas it must force participation in every religion's holidays.

Get ready to celebrate Ramadan, Hanukah, Pagan Winter Solstice and every other religion's holidays.

Do you ever think about things before you post?

What say I?

Read the constitution. Pay attention to the First and Fourteenth Amendments.

Forum List

Back