Should katt williams apologize

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
SHOULD KATT WILLIAMS APOLOGIZE?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0biH7HRT518&feature=player_embedded]"I Love Mexicans! I Love Mexican-Americans! But I Love America Over ALL!" - YouTube[/ame]

Hell no.

If the full context of it is understood, there shouldn't be an issue with what he said to that guy. The anchor tries to get him to admit that he may have offended people that only saw or read a sliver of the whole story, which is BS. It's not his fault they're judging statements with inadequate information.

There is no reason he needs to apologize to anyone. And Angelhair, you and I both know that the government doesn't enforce that. That's why so many organizations are pushing for E-verify. If it's the law, how come we need to pass bills so that it's a crime to hire them. Just go to numbersUSA and you will see just how many folks are trying to get E-verify ratified in as many states as possible.

I go there about twice a week to see who is sponsoring what bills, and to see if my reps have co-sponsored them. If they haven't, I send a quick e-mail or call their local office wanting to know what. There is no reason why everyone is not %100 behind E-verify.

SHOULD KATT WILLIAMS APOLOGIZE?
[ame=[MEDIA=youtube]0biH7HRT518[/MEDIA]]"I Love Mexicans! I Love Mexican-Americans! But I Love America Over ALL!" - YouTube[/ame]

Hell no.

How about now?

Not only did Katt say that Steve Harvey is a Mr. Potato Head-looking country bumpkin who sounds like Mushmouth from Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids, he also stated that Harvey stole numerous ideas from fellow Black comic, Mark Curry, and from his sitcom, Hangin’ with Mr. Cooper
Cedric the Entertainer was also on Katt’s hit list, as Katt pointed out that Cedric wasn’t nearly as funny or talented as one would expect from someone who has “the Entertainer” in their name, and that he can’t sing, dance, or even write his own jokes. And the four stand-up specials that Cedric has done and told his jokes on? According to Katt: “He did four comedy specials that are so bad, they’re not available on Netflix or Tubi. Can I say that again? He has four specials that are not available on Netflix or Tubi.”
Tyler Perry being another Black comic who is fond of dressing up as a woman, as well as not being that funny or talented.

Forum List

Back