Should Hillary pick Pat Robertson to counter Mike Pence?

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
cbn_700club_dog_weddings_150219e-800x430.jpg

By choosing Pat Robertson, Hillary could demonstrate that she is also reaching out to religious voters. What do you think...?

Hillary should pick OJ and run on the "We can get away with anything, even murder" ticket

oj_hillary_clinton_thumbnaiil_3-31-16.sized-370x296xt.jpg

Religious voters?

if she wants an in with them, she should pick Rev Jesse Jackson, or Rev Al Sharpton.

Hillary and Elizabeth look good together.

This would also cement the female vote -- remember all those people that Trump has already insulted ?!

hillary should pick a liberal, assuming there still is one, so she can get that 5% of the population that actually is liberal.

or just pick soros, so people can get a good look at who is actually running things
Soros ... how funny !!!

Religious voters?

if she wants an in with them, she should pick Rev Jesse Jackson, or Rev Al Sharpton.

No, she needs someone really religiously crazy to match Pence.

I listed 2

Yeah, but they ain't religiously batshit crazy like Pence and Robertson.

maybe not to you

Must be a religious batshit crazy woman hater who wants to push women back into the dark ages.

Religious voters?

No, she needs someone really religiously crazy to match Pence.

I listed 2

Yeah, but they ain't religiously batshit crazy like Pence and Robertson.

maybe not to you

Must be a religious batshit crazy woman hater who wants to push women back into the dark ages.

religious?

haven't owned a bible since they gave me one in boot camp, in 1969

Push women into the dark ages?

Hilarious

mama would climb outta the grave and slap me upside the head if I tried something like that

cbn_700club_dog_weddings_150219e-800x430.jpg

By choosing Pat Robertson, Hillary could demonstrate that she is also reaching out to religious voters. What do you think...?

Ha. Ha.--I really hopes she picks John Hickenlooper governor of Colorado. He gets along well with both Republicans and Democrats, and is also great businessman.

Hillary should pick OJ and run on the "We can get away with anything, even murder" ticket

oj_hillary_clinton_thumbnaiil_3-31-16.sized-370x296xt.jpg

Every fucking time Lakhota gets bitch slapped on his own thread......you really bent him over with no lube......He's just incapable of thought....

Charlie Rangle for Secretary of Stupidity

Forum List

Back