So Why Is High Chief Warren Trying To Convince Us That Mike Pence Is The Next Hitler?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:ack-1: :boohoo: :oops-28: Really Pocohantus? Mike Pence? he's the devil according to you? Trump could of chosen Cruz,Rubio,Christie,Gingrich,Perry and the rest, and Warren would of called all of them out to be extremists who beat their wives, hate all races, have tortured dogs and chickens, canabbalism, and all took part in the JFK assassination.
Does Pocahantus really believe that 53/54% of voters are as brain dead as she is?
:stupid:

Pence reminds me more of Himmler than of Hitler.

Did you listen to his speech this morning?

Lots and lots of "unser lieber Fuhrer" in it.

Propaganda chief -- that will be Pence's job.

Lizzy Cheekbones is a nut, a total nutcase who think her cheekbones make her an Indian

Pence reminds me more of Himmler than of Hitler.

Did you listen to his speech this morning?

Lots and lots of "unser lieber Fuhrer" in it.

Propaganda chief -- that will be Pence's job.
true!

himmler got on board after the hard work had been done too!!!

I need to make my Pence 2020 Bumper Sticker in a few weeks. and maybe even a lawn sign
That will be a highly contested 2020 GOP primary.

Pence will represent the far right -- Cruz and Rubio's old job.

Ryan -- the moderate GOP middle.

The Liberal Talking Points handed out months ago called for liberals everywhere to use the reference to Hitler on Trump and whoever he picked to be his VP. We have seen evidence of this from several rabidly partisan libs on this board who have repeatedly followed those orders, calling / comparing not only Trump and Pence but Conservatives in general 'nazis' & comparing them to Hitler. Remove the word 'racist', insert the word 'nazi'. Really original... <sarcasm!>

:ack-1: :boohoo: :oops-28: Really Pocohantus? Mike Pence? he's the devil according to you? Trump could of chosen Cruz,Rubio,Christie,Gingrich,Perry and the rest, and Warren would of called all of them out to be extremists who beat their wives, hate all races, have tortured dogs and chickens, canabbalism, and all took part in the JFK assassination.
Does Pocahantus really believe that 53/54% of voters are as brain dead as she is?

For the same reason they admitted that Obama Hellcare was adopted, Americans are stupid.

Gee, I don't know...

60688502.jpg

60668363.jpg

05127702e9c04e835022a1bca6a0fa16924e77-wm.jpg

Governor Pence was running for reelection, and I find it quite odd that he accepts Trump's V.P. Maybe because he knew he wasn't going to win reelection & my guess is it's probably because of this. I imagine the taxpayers of the state of Indiana are fairly pissed off about it.
Pence signs new abortion restrictions into law with a prayer

03ee036f0c28a63dfdc48a2c8fb76d66.jpg

This is already being used against him--and it's certain to be played out on National T.V.

Which is probably why Trump was waffling over the Pence pick. As if Trump didn't have enough problems with women anyway.
73 percent of women voters have an 'unfavorable' view of Donald Trump

The Liberal Talking Points handed out months ago called for liberals everywhere to use the reference to Hitler on Trump and whoever he picked to be his VP. We have seen evidence of this from several rabidly partisan libs on this board who have repeatedly followed those orders, calling / comparing not only Trump and Pence but Conservatives in general 'nazis' & comparing them to Hitler. Remove the word 'racist', insert the word 'nazi'. Really original... <sarcasm!>

Yup, they call us racists, and republicans "Nazis". All while they fully support Islamo-Nazis that hate Jews, execute gays, persecute Christians/Hindu/Buddhists, enslave women, and murder anyone they consider an infidel.

Yup, they call us racists, and republicans "Nazis". All while they fully support Islamo-Nazis that hate Jews, execute gays, persecute Christians/Hindu/Buddhists, enslave women, and murder anyone they consider an infidel.

Case in point; liberal freedom fighters in Iraq.

ISIS executes four doctors in Nineveh - Iraqi News

Greg

Gee, I don't know...

60688502.jpg

60668363.jpg

05127702e9c04e835022a1bca6a0fa16924e77-wm.jpg

140259GodwinslawYoulosebitch.jpg%7Ec200

Greg

Forum List

Back