Should "flipping" be illegal?

Nosmo King

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2009
Buckle of the Rust Belt
Donald Trump thinks flipping a subject of an investigation in order to press charges against a higher up in a conspiyshould be illegal. Do you agree?

Last edited:
Donald Trump thinks flipping a subject of an investigation in order to press charges against a higher up in a conspiyshould be illegal. Do you agree?
I don't agree but the yellow bellied sonsabitches shouldn't be given immunity. Immunity should be illegal, IMO.

It should be illegal to lie, threaten and intimidate a subject to force them to lie. What should be completely illegal and indefensible is threatening children in order to force their parents to testify per script.

It should be illegal to lie, threaten and intimidate a subject to force them to lie. What should be completely illegal and indefensible is threatening children in order to force their parents to testify per script.

Government has unlimited amounts of money to coerce a citizen into pleading to just about any charge, and that's messed up. Flynn only plead guilty because they were bankrupting the guy with legal bills.

You’re a moron. If they lie, all deals are off the table.

the greatest majority of federal prosecutions involve witnesses that 'flip' & certain levels of immunity for said witness.

Any federal prosecutor will tell you this.

To answer the OP question: NO

I don't agree but the yellow bellied sonsabitches shouldn't be given immunity. Immunity should be illegal, IMO.

I agree. No immunity.

Sometimes these people say whatever the officers need to hear for a conviction on someone.

Hell. I wouldn't trust them as far as I could throw them.

So, the dick who is the President of the United States and the chief law enforcer of the nation wants to outlaw one of the most effective tools against organized crime?

Why is that not a surprise. When you are a guilty as sin and shitting in your pants because of what is coming down the pike, you say these things to deflect from your troubles.

The fact is is the dotard shows a dereliction of duty that should lead to immediate impeachment, but will not.

What Trump is doing is nothing short of defecating on the presidency.

Without people flipping and agreeing to lie about President Trump, Mueller's investigation wouldn't go anywhere.

Although IMHO, I do not believe we see Trump in a corner yet. He's got a trump card to pull out.

So, the dick who is the President of the United States and the chief law enforcer of the nation wants to outlaw one of the most effective tools against organized crime?

Why is that not a surprise. When you are a guilty as sin and shitting in your pants because of what is coming down the pike, you say these things to deflect from your troubles.

The fact is is the dotard shows a dereliction of duty that should lead to immediate impeachment, but will not.

What Trump is doing is nothing short of defecating on the presidency.

Your mascara has been running since the election.

In a way, I feel bad for Mueller's victims. Manafort deserves it, but a lot of the rest of them it's pretty much pure harassment, though perfectly legal.
No, it shouldn't be illegal. It's the only way to get the evidence required to prosecute the big crooks. It's sure like legal Fight Night though.

No, it should not be illegal and I agree with Hoss that immunity should not be granted either...

The irony is so rich. Cons cheer these tactics when they are using against brown and poor Americans .

Suddenly they are outraged ? Gee, what's change???

Forum List

Back