Should DJ T go back on Twitter ??

Sorry bout that,

1. He will come back if he is paid too, maybe 1 million a post.
2. He' worth 2 million, but 1 millions enough for now.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I think gas prices are dirt cheap and always have been. No, I don't ever complain about gas prices.

You can stop whining now, being snotty wasn't necessary
Considering what it has to go through to become gasoline and how important it is, we should probably be thankful it doesn’t cost a lot more than it does.

Considering what it has to go through to become gasoline and how important it is, we should probably be thankful it doesn’t cost a lot more than it does.

I see nothing to back that up. Government regulations are driving up costs. The cost of exploring and other related costs are far lower than prices. Taxes and regulations now under Biden have easily doubled gas prices

I think gas prices are dirt cheap and always have been. No, I don't ever complain about gas prices.

You can stop whining now, being snotty wasn't necessary
LOL You trumptards get triggered mighty quick. You asked me a question. I asked it back. Sorry, you couldn't take it. :itsok:

I see nothing to back that up. Government regulations are driving up costs. The cost of exploring and other related costs are far lower than prices. Taxes and regulations now under Biden have easily doubled gas prices
Pretty soon there isn't going to be anyone left to pay taxes

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Yes he should be allowed for the purpose of upholding the principle of free speech.

But also to expose what an utter dunce he is.

he may be an asshole, but atleast the world diddnt catch on fire while he was presidant. Twitter is about to do to to Joetato, what they did to Trump. The last 8 years will come back to bite the political elite, republican and democrat. It will be awesome to watch.

he may be an asshole, but atleast the world diddnt catch on fire while he was presidant. Twitter is about to do to to Joetato, what they did to Trump. The last 8 years will come back to bite the political elite, republican and democrat. It will be awesome to watch.
You’re much more optimistic than me.

Forum List

Back