Should DJ T go back on Twitter ??

We need entertainment and quick unscripted responses, so he’ll yes let the Donald back on. Heck the truth and simplicity scare the hell out if the beltway and it’s fun to watch them squirm.

LOL You trumptards get triggered mighty quick. You asked me a question. I asked it back. Sorry, you couldn't take it. :itsok:

You always know a leftist is losing when you start staring at your navel and babbling left wing talking points.

Oh, and there there, you can stop crying now you little pussy

You always know a leftist is losing when you start staring at your navel and babbling left wing talking points.

Oh, and there there, you can stop crying now you little pussy
Poor retard. Still whining like his orange loser. Next time, don't ask the question if you can't take the answer. :itsok:

I'm not sure he will...

But let's take a poll just for fun

please comment if you vote..

This is as good as it gets for linking

I think that's what Musk has in mind but Trump started his own Truth to wipe out other social media and know he's kind of stuck going down that path. Any deviation from that path would cost him money. But, it's nice to see Musk bring freedom back. I'm tired of the left's thought police and labeling everything they don't agree with as misinformation, to be stymied at all cost.

I think that's what Musk has in mind but Trump started his own Truth to wipe out other social media and know he's kind of stuck going down that path. Any deviation from that path would cost him money. But, it's nice to see Musk bring freedom back. I'm tired of the left's thought police and labeling everything they don't agree with as misinformation, to be stymied at all cost.
Lots of people are upset about it
the truth always finds a way
the cream Rises to the top
even in politics

Poor retard. Still whining like his orange loser. Next time, don't ask the question if you can't take the answer. :itsok:

So as a man, that sounds good to you? Oh, you're all whining and crying, boo hoo. Seriously? You need a nut transplant, the old one isn't working. My God, have some pride

So as a man, that sounds good to you? Oh, you're all whining and crying, boo hoo. Seriously? You need a nut transplant, the old one isn't working. My God, have some pride
Poor retard. Came here thinking he could challenge me by asking a dumb question and got its ass handed to it! :auiqs.jpg:

I can't believe there are 530 views to the poster's moronic question when the temptation is to say inwardly, "Who gives a sh*t?" However, it does confirm my analysis written below.

CNN reports, "Former White House chief of staff Mark Meadows and Fox’s Sean Hannity exchanged more than 80 text messages between Election Day 2020 and Joe Biden’s January 2021 inauguration, communications that show Hannity’s evolution from staunch supporter of former President Donald Trump’s election lies to being “fed up” with the “lunatics” hurting Trump’s cause in the days before January 6."

On the afternoon of Election Day, Hannity texted Meadows at 1:36 p.m. to ask about turnout in North Carolina. Two hours later, Meadows responded: “Stress every vote matters. Get out and vote. On radio.”

“Yes sir,” Hannity replied. “On it. Any place in particular we need a push.”

“Pennsylvania. NC AZ,” Meadows wrote, adding: “Nevada.”

“Got it. Everywhere,” Hannity said.

Politico reports, "Sean Hannity repeatedly tried to scale back Donald Trump’s effort to use the Jan. 6 session of Congress to overturn the 2020 election results, according to text messages between the Fox News host and former White House chief of staff Mark Meadows revealed publicly Tuesday."

“I do NOT see January 6 happening the way he is being told,” Hannity said of Trump’s efforts in a text on Dec. 31, 2020, to Meadows, obtained by the House committee investigating the Jan. 6 attack. Instead, Hannity told Meadows that Trump should go to Florida and become a vocal supporter of election reforms.

Is Fox a news organization or a political arm for the Republican Party?

I really can't believe the Donald Trump dominated Republican Party. The Republican Party has captured the minds of those who live in the rural counties of America. Trump's followers are mostly farmers and rural shopkeepers. They lack education and they are not well-informed. Most of what they know about politics is by word of mouth. They are unfamiliar with what happened on Jan. 6, 2021. They only know Trump is their savior. For obvious reasons they are not members of internet forums like this one.

This crowd has captured the GOP, and the Republican Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, Republican House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, other GOP leaders, and the Republican ranks in Congress are all beholden to Donald Trump and his rural dominated uninformed followers.

Do we let them acquire the American government again?

What reason in the freaking world could you use to deny the former president of the United States his 1st Amendment right to post on Twitter?
What makes you think you have a right to post on Twitter?

If Elon does what he said, Democrat bigots will flee to Facebook and Twitter will be a nice place to argue-debate.

Forum List

Back