Should DJ T go back on Twitter ??

It'll be interesting to see if Biden DOJ will go after Elon for stuff that was okay before.

Elon Musk is moving the needle to the center not the right..
Nah. That's the Repub way. Punish corporations if they don't toe the line. Read: Florida/Disney

Democrats already are talking a out revamping section 230 ( of course they are). Cuz…private company and all that .
You mean like this tweet from the orange twit? Let me guess, you were all for it when your fuhrer wanted to punish Big Tech, right?

Our Republican Senate just missed the opportunity to get rid of Section 230, which gives unlimited power to Big Tech companies. Pathetic!!! Now they want to give people ravaged by the China Virus $600, rather than the $2000 which they so desperately need. Not fair, or smart!
~Trump Jan 1, 2021

More of the same...

I hope House Republicans will vote against the very weak National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA), which I will VETO. Must include a termination of Section 230 (for National Security purposes), preserve our National Monuments, & allow for 5G & troop reductions in foreign lands!
11.Dec 8th 2020 - 8:36:11 AM EST

....Courts are bad, the FBI and “Justice” didn’t do their job, and the United States Election System looks like that of a third world country. Freedom of the press has been gone for a long time, it is Fake News, and now we have Big Tech (with Section 230) to deal with....
6.Dec 26th 2020 - 7:44:01 AM EST

I will not stand by and watch this travesty of a bill happen without reigning in Big Tech. End Section 230 now, before it is too late. So bad for our Country. Show courage, and do what’s right!!!
https://t.co/V99lShpLCe

@JimInhofe What good is having a very expensive National Defense Authorization Act if Big Tech can run circles around you and the security of our Country? End Section 230 now! #NDAA

Last edited:
I don’t think he’ll be able to help himself, but will probably claim to have been misquoted when questioned about it.
He's been misquoted so much the Charleston event

I heard Bernie Sanders tell anyone that would listen
that

"Trump said all Mexicans are rapists and murderers..."

Then he added...

"ahhh... philosophy"

He's really good at being disingenuous,
and he corrected it by the end of his sentence..

Its on video...

Communist Bernie hasn't been too flippant or mouthy these days
I wonder why..

He's talking about running again
I regret not having run against him last time...

Hmmm.
"Make Vermont Red Again"
Would be a good slogan...

They would steal my bumper stickers and use them for themselves...

Bernie calls himself an independent commie...

That really helped.

Mr Sanders is a Political crook and a pathological liar of the highest degree.

This carpetbagger scalawag has been bullying Vermonters long enough...

I've known him since he was mayor...

He and Howard Dean tried to ruin Vermont'
and then run for president

makes you wonder who's coming up next from Vermont...

Bernie Sanders is the Woody Allen of American politicians... heh

Hey Alec Baldwin could be his vice president.

Once again I have to go with Snopes:

Last edited:
I'm not sure he will...

But let's take a poll just for fun

please comment if you vote..

This is as good as it gets for linking

I thought he was launching his own social media website? Did he fail at that too?

That can’t be true or you idiots wouldn’t have shut his account down.

He was shut down because his posts were often hate-filled lies which only served to fuel the rightarded hatred of America; which we saw reach a crescendo on Sedition Day.

I don't care, as I don't tweet. But, will Truth Social last another week if Big Don signs back up to one of the leading market share competition outlets? I'm not sure if he can, in his own business interest. After all, politic is politics, but Business is Business.

I thought he was launching his own social media website? Did he fail at that too?
It's a work in progress

he's a billionaire President of the United States

what have you done lately ?

When Musk takes over this fall and right after he opens up the forum for free speech masses of conservatives will subscribe to twitter and that's when Trump will come back....
Said the Eloquent Prophet

That's it... all boiled down.

The next cycle
the White House will go to whomever is best at "keep it simple"

Which has always been in fortune cookies

It's a work in progress

he's a billionaire President of the United States

what have you done lately ?
I just finished mowing the grass. It looks good.
Are you easily impressed by money, even when you know his rental practices, charity fund misuse, phoney university scam, his close friends also investigated, some charged convicted and pardoned by him in charity scams with others pending, and him with continuing investigations involving finance by the State of New York?
Money all the same to you, even if it may be dirty money? With him, you never know if it is or isn't due to his past and known character flaws. As for being president, you can fool some of the people some of the time, and some of the people all of the time, but you can't fool all of the people all of the time. That is pretty much why he lost the election, was impeached twice and had to go against his oath of office, trying to overthrow the election and even trying to coerce his VP to break his oath of office to the constitution to help, but of course, VP Pence wasn't having any.

I just finished mowing the grass. It looks good.
Are you easily impressed by money, even when you know his rental practices, charity fund misuse, phoney university scam, his close friends also investigated, some charged convicted and pardoned by him in charity scams with others pending, and him with continuing investigations involving finance by the State of New York?
Money all the same to you, even if it may be dirty money? With him, you never know if it is or isn't due to his past and known character flaws. As for being president, you can fool some of the people some of the time, and some of the people all of the time, but you can't fool all of the people all of the time. That is pretty much why he lost the election, was impeached twice and had to go against his oath of office, trying to overthrow the election and even trying to coerce his VP to break his oath of office to the constitution to help, but of course, VP Pence wasn't having any.
I'm glad you like your guy

It would be hard contrived to label Trump as a failure, by any standard..

The rest is dribble

I'm glad you like your guy

It would be hard contrived to label Trump as a failure, by any standard..
Never had a guy and don't want one. Sounds like another personal failing you may have.
Trump is just a failed president, husband, of low moral character affecting all he touches, whether it was with their permission or not.

I'm not sure he will...

Sure would make generating fake tweets a lot more fun.

I'm not sure he will...

Musk let Marjorie Greene back on. Why not?

Forum List

Back