I'm not sure he will...

But let's take a poll just for fun

please comment if you vote..

This is as good as it gets for linking

I'm not sure he will...

I don't care, as I don't tweet. But, will Truth Social last another week if Big Don signs back up to one of the leading market share competition outlets? I'm not sure if he can, in his own business interest. After all, politic is politics, but Business is Business.

I'm not sure he will...

I don’t think he’ll be able to help himself, but will probably claim to have been misquoted when questioned about it.

When Musk takes over this fall and right after he opens up the forum for free speech masses of conservatives will subscribe to twitter and that's when Trump will come back....

Of course he should. Free speech is about everyone being able to talk, not just the ones you want to be able to talk.

I don't like a lot of people on Twitter, but I won't tell them they can't talk on it because that would make me a hypocrite.

Yes. But only to troll like he did before. But, I knew he wouldn't go because that would ruin his podium at his own place Truth Social, which is not as popular as he thought it would be. However, its HIS podium/stage and he will not abandon it and going to twitter will send a message he does not want sent.

When Musk takes over this fall and right after he opens up the forum for free speech masses of conservatives will subscribe to twitter and that's when Trump will come back....
There are more than 10 alternatives to Twitter and Facebook, To reach all the voters, Trump will have to post on all of them.

There are more than 10 alternatives to Twitter and Facebook, To reach all the voters, Trump will have to post on all of them.
It wouldn't help. The country has his number as a known proven liar and the X-president that tried to overthrow the election by hook, crook or mob force and failed at that also. Only brain-dead partisans will fall for it again.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
It wouldn't help. The country has his number as a known proven liar and the X-president that tried to overthrow the election by hook, crook or mob force and failed at that also. Only brain-dead partisans will fall for it again.
He makes his promises known and we will go from there. All the stuff you typed means nothing.

Forum List

Back