Should DC become a state and get 2 Senators and voting rights for residents?

You're not helping your case.

295 starts as an Interstate at National Harbor and heads northeast. It then becomes DC 295, also known as the Anacostia Freeway, until it hits the Maryland line, at which point it becomes Maryland 295, the Baltimore-Washington Parkway. It's all the same continuous road, and it never goes into Virginia.

You know, it's perfectly okay to shrug and say that it was ten years ago, and maybe you don't remember. That happens to everyone.
no MD 295 comes out of DC headed toward Baltimore or at least it did then, that is what I am saying, camera said DC but it came from State of Virginia, god you people are slow

So, now you're claiming you were on MD 295. Does MD 295 go into DC? I believe it originates at the border.

So, your claim is that VA gave you a ticket while you were in DC but you claim to now have been on a MD highway.

No, no screws loose there.
it is the same road regardless if it changes names, look I travel 250 days a year and have for the better part of 30 years, I could give a fuck what the name of the road name is now vs then however, I got a camera ticket while on it that originated out of the state of VA. I never pay camera tickets as there is no recourse for a non resident

Last edited:
it is the same road regardless if it changes names, look I travel 250 weeks a year and have for the better part of 30 years, I could give a fuck what the name of the road name is now vs then however, I got a camera ticket while on it that originated out of the state of VA. I never pay camera tickets as there is no recourse for a non resident
Well, VA still doesnt give out tickets while driving in MD or wherever the fuck you claim you were.

it is the same road regardless if it changes names, look I travel 250 weeks a year and have for the better part of 30 years, I could give a fuck what the name of the road name is now vs then however, I got a camera ticket while on it that originated out of the state of VA. I never pay camera tickets as there is no recourse for a non resident

You travel 250 weeks a year?

Are you time travelling?

Sure it did. Want to help your cause? Find a source that demonstrates Virginia doles out traffic tickets in DC.
it was a camera ticket, it came in the mail, get it yet? it was not trooper ticket. TN tickets come out of TX sometimes, who ever owns the equipment mails the ticket. Read this twice before responding as me thinks you may be slow

it was a camera ticket, it came in the mail, get it yet? it was not trooper ticket. TN tickets come out of TX sometimes, who ever owns the equipment mails the ticket. Read this twice before responding as me thinks you may be slow

Oh for fuck sake.

You got those receipts?

Don't lie.
Neither the voters of DC nor Maryland want that

A 2016 Public Policy Polling survey found that only 28 percent of Marylanders favored “annexing Washington, D.C.,” compared with 44 percent who opposed it. By 2019, a Washington Post/University of Maryland poll found that opposition to retrocession had climbed to 57 percent, while 51 percent of Marylanders favored statehood for the District.

You are going to post the receipts for this claim, yes?
Stop trolling....troll

Why or why not?

I say NO.

The remaining part of DC should be given BACK to Maryland...and then the residents have voting rights as Marylandins.

Virginia already got their piece back...now give MAryland back their piece.

By the way, the 3 westernmost counties in MAryland are trying to leave Maryland and join WEST VIRGINIA.

MAryland should love this...shed off a bunch of Red votes.
Yes. It has a larger population than two US States (Vermont, Wyoming). It violates our own basic principles for them not to have representation in Congress.

Forum List

Back