Huma Abedin claims sex assault by US senator in new book

Fang

Platinum Member
Jan 26, 2012
Huma Abedin of course was an aid to Hillary Clinton once married to Anthony Weiner. Does this sound like a sexual assault? Cliff notes version:

"I ended up walking out with one of the senators, and soon we stopped in front of his building and he invited me in for coffee," Abedin writes. "Once inside, he told me to make myself comfortable on the couch."

Then he "plopped down to my right, put his left arm around my shoulder, and kissed me, pushing his tongue into my mouth, pressing me back on the sofa," she said.

"I was so utterly shocked, I pushed him away," Abedin writes.

After the senator apologized and told Abedin he had "misread" her, he asked if she wanted to stay, she said.

She then left.

Comments?

She refuses to tell us who sexually assaulted her, so we know it was a democrat.

But this is nothing new. It was revealed that Congress, over a 10 year period, paid women off to keep quiet about being sexually assaulted by members of Congress to the tune of $17 million, using taxpayer dollars.

And Congress won't talk either. The only one we know about is one Congressman that retired, and nothing was ever done to him. He retired with a lavish retirement package.

And yes, he was a democrat as well, the party that can do no wrong.

Huma Abedin of course was an aid to Hillary Clinton once married to Anthony Weiner. Does this sound like a sexual assault? Cliff notes version:

"I ended up walking out with one of the senators, and soon we stopped in front of his building and he invited me in for coffee," Abedin writes. "Once inside, he told me to make myself comfortable on the couch."

Then he "plopped down to my right, put his left arm around my shoulder, and kissed me, pushing his tongue into my mouth, pressing me back on the sofa," she said.

After the senator apologized and told Abedin he had "misread" her, he asked if she wanted to stay, she said.

She then left.

Comments?

So there's a DemoKKKrat senator who's a rapist still active in DC, and she's protecting him. About what I would expect from a Clinton crew member.

What is the use of such a self-serving story if she won't give the NAME???

Give the name or it never happened. I'm ashamed of her. If she's unwilling to give the name, she's just trying to get attention and sell more copies of her book.

This woman has had a degenerate life. Why did she marry that pervert, that sex fiend? Why was she so very close to Hillary? And now she's throwing around suspicions but won't come out openly like an honest person and talk about it.

How do you push your tongue in to someone's mouth? Try it some time. Can't be done. Close your mouth lips honey. She is just as sexually perverse as Weiner.

She's a liar. Probably got caught cheating on Anthony's Weiner and lied about it.

Last edited:
It should be ok to ask chaste women to get their promiscuous girl friends involved.
With all of the so called improvements in our civilization the last half century, we still have the same problems in many ways with massive tax rates from all levels of governments..

Thank you for all the well thought out comments by my fellow esteemed posters. But back to the actual question, does the act by the un-named Senator as described by Huma Abedin constitute "sexual assault"?

With all of the so called improvements in our civilization the last half century, we still have the same problems in many ways with massive tax rates from all levels of governments..
All laws of a general nature shall have uniform operation.

It is about lowering the Cost of Government through economic efficiencies.

She refuses to tell us who sexually assaulted her, so we know it was a democrat.

But this is nothing new. It was revealed that Congress, over a 10 year period, paid women off to keep quiet about being sexually assaulted by members of Congress to the tune of $17 million, using taxpayer dollars.

And Congress won't talk either. The only one we know about is one Congressman that retired, and nothing was ever done to him. He retired with a lavish retirement package.

And yes, he was a democrat as well, the party that can do no wrong.
No doubt it was a democrat, probably Biden, he is known inserting things where he is not supposed to. If it was a republican you know she would name names . Democrats don't even care if they are assaulted by democrats. Party over everything.

She then left.

Comments?

Most likely... she was flirting and very friendly, he probably did indeed misread her and made his move.
In today's insanity - that is called sexual assault. And sells books.

All laws of a general nature shall have uniform operation.

It is about lowering the Cost of Government through economic efficiencies.
The cost of government has risen as a percentage of GNP to the highest levels in history. Including Federal, State, Regional, Local and City. And everything connected in every way that we pay for.

Forum List

Back