Should Conservatives Quit?

Should conservatives just stop voting and running for office?

• I am conservative. Yes.

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • I am conservative. No.

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • I am liberal. Yes.

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • I am liberal. No.

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Regular No.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Regular Yes.

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters
You poor oppressed whiners. All you have is...

Fox News

The Wall Street Journal

I narrowed your list down there for you to the only two(2) that have enough of an audience/viewers/readers to be comparable to left wing news organizations. So on TV we have Fox News. You have...

ABC
CBS
NBC
PBS
CNN
PMSNBC

Compared to The Wall Street Journal you have...

Every fu(kin single Major/Minor city rag.

I narrowed your list down there for you to the only two(2) that have enough of an audience/viewers/readers to be comparable to left wing news organizations. So on TV we have Fox News. You have...

ABC
CBS
NBC
PBS
CNN
PMSNBC

Compared to The Wall Street Journal you have...

Every fu(kin single Major/Minor city rag.
And what's worse is during the era of the Fairness Doctrine, the Left had total monopoly on the media.

And what's worse is during the era of the Fairness Doctrine, the Left had total monopoly on the media.

The liberals tried the same kinda crap with the so-called Disinformation Governance Board but that didn't go far people because the so-called Farness Doctrine died the death it deserved.

It's says Shalom in your sig. I can't resist...

Hawaii 1.1.png

There are no conservatives running for office these days

The last actual conservative POTUS we have had left office in 1929

I agree. I always specify. I am a Coolidge Conservative not a Reagan Conservative.

P.S. The two presidents who resided over the biggest deficits by percentage was Number one Franklin D Roosevelt. Number two was Ronald Reagan. Yet somehow Reagan is the symbol of conservatism. I'm very afraid of the idiots who vote in my country.

I am a Democrat. Republican tax cuts for the rich and raises in military spending are responsible for the rise in the National debt. Now the GOP is using the rise in the national debt for which it is responsible in efforts to cut or eliminate popular domestic spending programs.

Agreed. A true conservative would advocate a 75% reduction in military spending. If we reduced the military spending by 75% we would spend twice as much on the military as any nation on earth.

Agreed. A true conservative would advocate a 75% reduction in military spending. If we reduced the military spending by 75% we would spend twice as much on the military as any nation on earth.
And that would leave us totally defenseless. Sorry, but Reagan had to rebuild the military after Johnson and Carter made it a total laughingstock and the Soviet Bear was ever expanding.

And that would leave us totally defenseless. Sorry, but Reagan had to rebuild the military after Johnson and Carter made it a total laughingstock and the Soviet Bear was ever expanding.
Any argument for raising military spending was an argument for raising taxes to pay for it. Cutting taxes while raising military spending was fiscally irresponsible.

Should conservatives quit voting and let the liberals run the show without this illusion of competition? Conservative politicians win a lot of election but lose ideological 100 times out of 100. It does appear we have been outsmarted. Should we stop voting and wait for the younger generation to emerge with the brain power necessary to start winning ideologically?

I say we stop pretending that we are fighting them. Liberals won. It is over. Let's just surrender for about 40 years, regroup, and wait for some intelligent conservatives to be born. We can just focus on the 2064 election.
I've got a better suggestion. First, get a decent education. Next, vote. Next, run for office if you want.

Should conservatives quit voting and let the liberals run the show without this illusion of competition? Conservative politicians win a lot of election but lose ideological 100 times out of 100. It does appear we have been outsmarted. Should we stop voting and wait for the younger generation to emerge with the brain power necessary to start winning ideologically?

I say we stop pretending that we are fighting them. Liberals won. It is over. Let's just surrender for about 40 years, regroup, and wait for some intelligent conservatives to be born. We can just focus on the 2064 election.

dr-evil-austin-powers.gif

No, it wasn't You're just another far Left "soak the rich" Communist who thinks taxing at confiscatory rates brings about unicorns and rainbows.
You distort my opinions. That is known as The Straw Man Fallacy.

Like most Americans I am in favor of a more progressive tax system. I have never been a member of the American Communist Party, but I have known and liked Communist Party members. I think Karl Marx had two valid insights, and that he was about everything else.

How was it responsible to cut taxes while raising military spending?

People confuse real Republicans with Conservatives and MAGA slime.
Until you make a clear distinction in your poll I can't vote.

You distort my opinions. That is known as The Straw Man Fallacy.

Like most Americans I am in favor of a more progressive tax system. I have never been a member of the American Communist Party, but I have known and liked Communist Party members. I think Karl Marx had two valid insights, and that he was about everything else.

How was it responsible to cut taxes while raising military spending?
Simple. Let people keep more of their fucking money! What's so hard about that. The ONLY thing I wish Reagan would have done, and it would've been better with a full GOP Congress, is to eliminate ALL Social welfare programs.

People confuse real Republicans with Conservatives and MAGA slime.
Until you make a clear distinction in your poll I can't vote.
Define "Real" Republicans, You mean RINO dirtbags like John McShitstain, Lindesy Grahamnesty, Susan Collins, Mitt "backstabber" Romney? Those "Conservatives" Or how about Lot Lizard Cheney, the RINO who whored herself to the Democrat party?

Define "Real" Republicans, You mean RINO dirtbags like John McShitstain, Lindesy Grahamnesty, Susan Collins, Mitt "backstabber" Romney? Those "Conservatives" Or how about Lot Lizard Cheney, the RINO who whored herself to the Democrat party?

Yes real Republicans are referred to as RINO by the cult.
Lindsey is MAGA. Romney a real Republican. Cheney is a conservative, not a RINO.

Hope this helps.

Simple. Let people keep more of their fucking money! What's so hard about that. The ONLY thing I wish Reagan would have done, and it would've been better with a full GOP Congress, is to eliminate ALL Social welfare programs.
Ronald Reagan had the sense to realize that domestic spending programs that benefit whites, like Social Security, and Medicare, are enormously popular, so he was afraid to touch them.

Forum List

Back