Should Conservatives Quit?

Should conservatives just stop voting and running for office?

• I am conservative. Yes.

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • I am conservative. No.

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • I am liberal. Yes.

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • I am liberal. No.

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Regular No.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Regular Yes.

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters
I don't see how conservatives have been defeated. I see them making gains in many areas.

But either way, it sure would be nice if they could somehow drop the caveman approach to everything and return to something more intelligent, thoughtful, serious and decent. They may be too far away from that now, but it sure would be nice. Drop the bizarre, otherworldly, socio-political cult. Drop the non-stop flow of goofy, hysterical, paranoid conspiracy theories. Drop the Neanderthals who approach every issue by banging on it with a rock.

Their political competition is not exactly attractive either, and we need (at least) two serious, thoughtful, intelligent parties to keep the other in check. If conservatives did fail, and we ended up going too far in the opposite direction, they will have been partially to blame. The Dems have more than their share of stupid ideas and tactics of their own, which are partially to blame for the rise of this cult. The parties need to get their shit together before it's too late.
Putin done it

are you saying that liberals are not responsible for any part of the national debt?..just asking...
Anyone with an accurate memory of the Reagan administration remembers that it was not a time for bold new initiatives in social spending. The only program for which there was more spending was the military.

The only responsibility Democrats have for the national debt is that they have not let Republicans cut popular domestic programs.

Anyone with an accurate memory of the Reagan administration remembers that it was not a time for bold new initiatives in social spending. The only program for which there was more spending was the military.

The only responsibility Democrats have for the national debt is that they have not let Republicans cut popular domestic programs.
so they let it get out of hand then?.........if so then they are a big part of the national debt.......

Everyone in Congress who voted for tax cuts for the rich and increases in military spending shares responsibility for the national debt. Few Congressional Democrats voted that way.
hector you are just making excuses for those asswipes....you must be a democrat.....

every politician in both parties wants to secure power, and then try to gain more power......
That does not mean you should be stupid enough to give it to them.

hector you are just making excuses for those asswipes....you must be a democrat.....
I am a Democrat. Republican tax cuts for the rich and raises in military spending are responsible for the rise in the National debt. Now the GOP is using the rise in the national debt for which it is responsible in efforts to cut or eliminate popular domestic spending programs.

It's difficult to be a conservative politician when 99% of the media is liberal. They do the best they can under the circumstances and Americans tend to support conservatives even under the threat of blacklisting, assault or worse.

There is nothing conservative about government in general, since the nature of man is to gain power, to secure power, and then try to gain more power. The life span of government is like the life span of a star. It just gets bigger, and bigger, and bigger, and bigger, until it collapses on itself due to its sheer mass, and forms a black hole that sucks in and destroys anything remotely close to it.

But every now and then a Churchill rises up to help combat the most serious of offenders regarding fascism. When you find one, take it and run!!
Trump made govt more intrusive in personal autonomy and corporate decision making. That's not my objection to Trump, but to try and argue he's for "smaller govt" is like Hamas arguing they're for human rights.

I voted yes, but was also leaning to no. The reason I voted yes was I am switching to an accelerationist's point of view.

pronouns.jpg

As it stands, I see no hope of saving America unless something is broken off. Until things implode, I see no hope of breaking anything off. So, let's just get the show on the road. I won't vote for dems, I just won't vote.

Now it won't be heaven splitting America up, that is not the point. The old America is gone and never to return. The point is will living in a conservative portion of America, under the Constitution and Bill of Rights be better than living under perpetual dem rule and being disarmed.

There is a price to pay to cure any sickness and this is the price we must pay for letting the disease progress beyond hope of any recovery.

civil war pray.jpg

It's difficult to be a conservative politician when 99% of the media is liberal. They do the best they can under the circumstances and Americans tend to support conservatives even under the threat of blacklisting, assault or worse.
The Wall Street Journal, The New York Post, The Washington Times, and FOX News make up more than one percent of the news media.

The D's track record on smaller govt is no better than Trump's. But, it is a fact that McConnell and Biden and Boehner did negotiate a deficit reduction package that the Tea Party torpedoed.

Should conservatives quit voting and let the liberals run the show without this illusion of competition? Conservative politicians win a lot of election but lose ideological 100 times out of 100. It does appear we have been outsmarted. Should we stop voting and wait for the younger generation to emerge with the brain power necessary to start winning ideologically?

I say we stop pretending that we are fighting them. Liberals won. It is over. Let's just surrender for about 40 years, regroup, and wait for some intelligent conservatives to be born. We can just focus on the 2064 election.
snow-snow-flakes.gif

There are no conservatives running for office these days

The last actual conservative POTUS we have had left office in 1929

Absolutely. Calvin Coolidge. It is funny to me two of the most popular presidents are Ronald Reagan and Franklin D. Roosevelt. Out of all the presidents in history these two spent more than any other presidents in US History. Go figure. Who do you like best in your family? The family member that manages their money well or one that buys you lots and lots of things and makes life fun?

It makes me extremely ill when I hear Reagan referred to as a conservative. To put it mildly, it makes me want to throw rotten peas.

People like free shit and low taxes. Even though I think Roosevelt liked to give away free shit and charge high taxes. Reagan was the one that did free shit and low taxes.

Last edited:
What exactly do you mean by winning or losing ideologically?

Free government shit for everybody that has nothing to do with the government.

Government = Courts, prisons, and roads

Not government = Free education for your children, free education for your adult children, free food, free security in your neighborhoods, extra money for being poor, libraries, museums, free retirement, free medical care, so on and so forth. If the government spends one penny that benefits only one person then that is a transfer payment. A penny spent by the government should benefit every single citizen simultaneously at the same time.

We all know the difference between real government and free shit that makes people happy.

It first helps to have the correct definition of the word CONSERVATIVE which many self proclaimed conservatives here cannot do....

They consider W a "conservative" and never noticed that nothing W did in office was actually conservative, which is why W supported Traitor Joe over Trump...

What should the highest tax rate be and at what income level should that start?
10% and it should start at $1.00 of income
Hamas is holding children hostage. All debate ends there. Or would you like to add sumpin stupid?
I'm not sure I should care what Hamas does until they step foot in my back yard. If they do that then I should shoot them.
I say that every time federal income taxes are lowered the federal revenue goes up. Go to Tereasury.gov and read the IRS tables for a while before you flee.
That makes complete sense for a retard. If that really works then I am going to ask my boss to pay me less so that I can pay off my debts faster. I love retarded math. It is fun. You must listen to Rush Limbaugh.
I'm law abiding, tax paying, voting, Father, Mighty US of A Army honorably discharged veteran with no criminal record. Why don't I get to have a gun so I can shoot some fu(ks that kick my door in?
Shoot them.
Ronaldus Reaganus back in the day started star wars. Liberal fu(ks said it was pie in the sky, you can't hit a bullet with a bullet. Now military folks watch as their systems shoot drones/missiles/rockets and such outta the sky automatically and they go... "fu(k, now I have to go reload stuff."

Giant men with Johnsons and balls hanging get to compete against tiny women and go... "I'm the greatest girl at this sport, ever, hear me roar."

If right fu(kin now I tell you my pronouns are Sir/Sirs, you shall address me as such but then as I'm gender fluid...

View attachment 871733

you shall address me as Ma'am. Deal with it.
Sounds good I guess. I don't know what you are getting at.
Dylan Mulvany makes a mockery of women. Ever seen him put sumpin pink and pretty on and dance and frolic?
Nope.
Real women don't do that. Six(6) year old girls hopped up on sugar at a slumber party do.
Has your wife ever given birth to daughters?
Yes.
Your OP was convoluted and stupid. What were you trying to pretend to be there?
I am a conservative republican that actually was elected to office. I know first hand what happens to conservatives that are elected.
Lefty pretending to be righty or the other way around?
I'm right wing as fuck. I don't say, "Give me my government goodies but cut off his." I actually, "Cut off all government goodies including the ones I get. Cut them off twice." Anything that isn't a government function should be stopped immediately no matter what the outcome. It should be stopped because it is wrong not because of what good it does or what bad it does.
How old are you?
I'm sixty(60).
Congratulations
Does your Mother know you are online?
No. She passed away August 13 of this year.
Or is she next to you holding up dresses to see what color suits you?
No. She passed away August 13 of this year.
I don't know the answer to this but I will say, "Yes."
It's very unfortunate for you that I just happened to run across this thread.
Yes. I feel the regret immensely in my soul.

Forum List

Back