Should Conservatives Quit?

Should conservatives just stop voting and running for office?

• I am conservative. Yes.

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • I am conservative. No.

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • I am liberal. Yes.

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • I am liberal. No.

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Regular No.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Regular Yes.

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters
No, they don't. I never liked Backstabber in the first place. Not Conservative enough, and the bitch just needs to join the Democrats she acts like one anyways. Real Republicans don't play nicey nice with the enemy.
Real Republicans balance the budget. There have not been any real Republicans since the inauguration of Ronald Reagan.

No, they don't. I never liked Backstabber in the first place. Not Conservative enough, and the bitch just needs to join the Democrats she acts like one anyways. Real Republicans don't play nicey nice with the enemy.

Real Republicans work with Dems for the good of the country just like our forefathers wanted.

Cheney was your most conservative member of the house. The singularly most conservative.
This has zero to do with realities to cultists.
Your cult is a bloidlust cult fashioned by orange Jesus.

Real Republicans work with Dems for the good of the country just like our forefathers wanted.

Cheney was your most conservative member of the house. The singularly most conservative.
This has zero to do with realities to cultists.
Your cult is a bloidlust cult fashioned by orange Jesus.
Trump was the first President in a long time to fight the enemy and beat them at their game. Compromise means selling out to the enemy and is unacceptable. And don't ever put the words Conservative and LOT LIZARD Cheney in the same sentence again. She is a RINO sellout who thankfully, was shown the door by common sense Americans.

Real Republicans balance the budget. There have not been any real Republicans since the inauguration of Ronald Reagan.

Bush Sr was a real republican.
As to Ronnie, he blew up the deficit.
Trickel down, as it turned out, was pure bullshit.
Still I liked the guy and voted for him twice. Even I as an economics grad belived in Trickel Down at the time.
We learned the hard way that what sounds good in theory does not always work in the real world.

Trump was the first President in a long time to fight the enemy and beat them at their game

Meaningless words. Trump was a gift to our adversaries.
Do you have anything specific I can educate you on?
This is a meaningless word salad.

Bush Sr was a real republican.
As to Ronnie, he blew up the deficit.
Trickel down, as it turned out, was pure bullshit.
Still I liked the guy and voted for him twice. Even I as an economics grad belived in Trickel Down at the time.
We learned the hard way that what sounds good in theory does not always work in the real world.
Ahh, Bush Sr. A NeoCon scumbag. So you think NeoCons are the only real Republicans?

Real Republicans don't support the far Left Democrat agenda at all. Real Republicans are pro-life, pro-business, pro-America. Democrats are not.
This is a real Republican:

Eisenhower.jpg

Exactly what do you see as grounds for a war that will kill tens of thousands of Americans?
You’re short several zeros. The grounds is the dissolution of the US Constitution and the basic traditional Values this nation was built on.
And what will you use in place of the US Constitution?
A new, unalterable Constitution that creates separate classes among the population and a Government thst exists solely to implement the Constitutional Edicts rather than making decisions.

You’re short several zeros. The grounds is the dissolution of the US Constitution and the basic traditional Values this nation was built on.

A new, unalterable Constitution that creates separate classes among the population and a Government thst exists solely to implement the Constitutional Edicts rather than making decisions.
Well I agree that yours and/or Magas aims are to disolve "
the US Constitution and the basic traditional Values this nation was built on."

Not that I wouldn't agree that both parties playing russian roulette with the debt aren't doing that, as well.

Should conservatives quit voting and let the liberals run the show without this illusion of competition? Conservative politicians win a lot of election but lose ideological 100 times out of 100. It does appear we have been outsmarted. Should we stop voting and wait for the younger generation to emerge with the brain power necessary to start winning ideologically?

I say we stop pretending that we are fighting them. Liberals won. It is over. Let's just surrender for about 40 years, regroup, and wait for some intelligent conservatives to be born. We can just focus on the 2064 election.
The system is rigged.

The Democrats have learned how to steal elections and there will never be another fair election. That ship has sailed.

Voters decide nothing. Those who count the votes decide everything.

Our country cannot be fixed at the ballot box.

I've got a better suggestion. First, get a decent education. Next, vote. Next, run for office if you want.
Done, done, and done. I have ran three times. I actually won the third time. I was slaughtered legally by democrats which is hilarious. A democrat hasn't been elected in my county since 2006. I have seen more than you think. Democrats are in charge at the federal, state, and national level. They don't even have to get elected. What is a Republican going to do about it? Give a speech about abortion?

Democrats have learned how to steal elections

I don't know what planet you live on but there are tons of red states where a democrat don't have a snow ball's chance in hades. Democrats don't have to win elections to be in control.

Forum List

Back