Should Conservatives Quit?

Should conservatives just stop voting and running for office?

• I am conservative. Yes.

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • I am conservative. No.

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • I am liberal. Yes.

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • I am liberal. No.

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Regular No.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Regular Yes.

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters
Real Republicans balance the budget. There have not been any real Republicans since the inauguration of Ronald Reagan.
ummm ummm ummm ummmm ummmm ummmm ummmm ummmm super ummmm.

Go check your data buddy. Show me a balanced budget under Reagan.

The two biggest deficit spending presidents in United States history are as follows:

Franklin D. Roosevelt
Ronald Reagan

I'm not exaggerating at all. Feel free to prove me wrong.

Last edited:
As a Conservative, YES. It’s time for BULLETS, not BALLOTS.

I used to think that but we are 50 years away from that. I read the entire Declaration of Independence one time and it totally changed my perspective. We aren't even close to the kind of tyranny American colonists experienced. I can't think of one thing at the moment that is worth dying or killing for. Our country isn't that bad off yet but I think you know that.

Real Republicans don't support the far Left Democrat agenda at all. Real Republicans are pro-life, pro-business, pro-America. Democrats are not.
According to Gallup's May 2023 update on Americans' abortion views, 34% believe abortion should be legal "under any circumstances," 51% say it should be legal “only under certain circumstances,” and 13% say it should be illegal in all circumstances.

Majority of Public Disapproves of Supreme Court’s Decision To Overturn Roe v. Wade​

Pew Research, JULY 6, 2022
Nearly six-in-ten adults (57%) disapprove of the court’s sweeping decision, including 43% who strongly disapprove. About four-in-ten (41%) approve of the court’s decision (25% strongly approve).

Most Americans support a $15 federal minimum wage​

Pew Research, APRIL 22, 2021
About six-in-ten U.S. adults (62%) say they favor raising the federal minimum wage to $15 an hour, including 40% who strongly back the idea. About four-in-ten (38%) say they oppose the proposal, according to a Pew Research Center survey conducted April 5-11.

The Biden administration and many congressional Democrats favor increasing the federal minimum wage to $15 an hour from the current rate of $7.25 an hour

U.S. Approval of Labor Unions at Highest Point Since 1965​

Gallup, AUGUST 30, 2022
WASHINGTON, D.C. -- Seventy-one percent of Americans now approve of labor unions. Although statistically similar to last year's 68%, it is up from 64% before the pandemic and is the highest Gallup has recorded on this measure since 1965.

Gallup March 1-23, 2023
52% of Americans favor environmental protection over economic growth.

Most Americans favor a more progressive tax system.

------------

GMCGeneral,
Only 13% of Americans oppose abortion under all situations. Most Americans oppose the recent Supreme Court decision on abortion.
Pro business means anti minimum wage, anti union, anti environmental position, and anti raising taxes on the rich. Most Americans have different opinions on each of these issues.
Pro American means pro what most Americans want.

Your concept of "real Republicans" would never win elections in most areas, and at a national level, unless they lied about what they really want, like Trump did by lowering taxes on the rich and business regulations.

ummm ummm ummm ummmm ummmm ummmm ummmm ummmm super ummmm.

Go check your data buddy. Show me a balanced budget under Reagan.

The two biggest deficit spending presidents in United States history are as follows:

Franklin D. Roosevelt
Ronald Reagan

I'm not exaggerating at all. Feel free to prove me wrong.
At the end of the Roosevelt administration the national debt as a percentage of gross domestic product (GDP) was 114%. This declined steadily until the end of Carter's administration, when it was 32%. During this time the top tax rate never got below 70%, and was often much higher.

At the end of Trump's administration, because of three Republican presidents who cut taxes for the rich, this had grown to 129% US National Debt by Year

No. The conservative were in fact defeated, but they were defeated by the Republican party, being primaried out of national elected office, replaced by hair on fire nut balls and supporting things like authoritarian rule by trump, the use of fake electors to attempt to steal an election they lost, strong arming state officials and election personnel to change an outcome. These are not conservative position and not supported by conservative acting people.
That

According to Gallup's May 2023 update on Americans' abortion views, 34% believe abortion should be legal "under any circumstances," 51% say it should be legal “only under certain circumstances,” and 13% say it should be illegal in all circumstances.

Majority of Public Disapproves of Supreme Court’s Decision To Overturn Roe v. Wade​

Pew Research, JULY 6, 2022
Nearly six-in-ten adults (57%) disapprove of the court’s sweeping decision, including 43% who strongly disapprove. About four-in-ten (41%) approve of the court’s decision (25% strongly approve).

Most Americans support a $15 federal minimum wage​

Pew Research, APRIL 22, 2021
About six-in-ten U.S. adults (62%) say they favor raising the federal minimum wage to $15 an hour, including 40% who strongly back the idea. About four-in-ten (38%) say they oppose the proposal, according to a Pew Research Center survey conducted April 5-11.

The Biden administration and many congressional Democrats favor increasing the federal minimum wage to $15 an hour from the current rate of $7.25 an hour

U.S. Approval of Labor Unions at Highest Point Since 1965​

Gallup, AUGUST 30, 2022
WASHINGTON, D.C. -- Seventy-one percent of Americans now approve of labor unions. Although statistically similar to last year's 68%, it is up from 64% before the pandemic and is the highest Gallup has recorded on this measure since 1965.

Gallup March 1-23, 2023
52% of Americans favor environmental protection over economic growth.

Most Americans favor a more progressive tax system.

------------

GMCGeneral,
Only 13% of Americans oppose abortion under all situations. Most Americans oppose the recent Supreme Court decision on abortion.
Pro business means anti minimum wage, anti union, anti environmental position, and anti raising taxes on the rich. Most Americans have different opinions on each of these issues.
Pro American means pro what most Americans want.

Your concept of "real Republicans" would never win elections in most areas, and at a national level, unless they lied about what they really want, like Trump did by lowering taxes on the rich and business regulations.

Thank you

Should conservatives quit voting and let the liberals run the show without this illusion of competition? Conservative politicians win a lot of election but lose ideological 100 times out of 100. It does appear we have been outsmarted. Should we stop voting and wait for the younger generation to emerge with the brain power necessary to start winning ideologically?

I say we stop pretending that we are fighting them. Liberals won. It is over. Let's just surrender for about 40 years, regroup, and wait for some intelligent conservatives to be born. We can just focus on the 2064 election.
I don’t know about quitting, but they should stop being such babies!

I am
No, it goes to the heart of the issue. What should happen to all those unwanted children?

Also, are you in favor of socialized medicine? Socialized medicine would reduce the number of females who die in childbirth. It would reduce infant mortality. Those who opposed socialized medicine do not convince me that they are consistently "pro life." I think it is more likely that they want to punish unmarried females who are sexually active with unwanted pregnancies.

I say we stop pretending that we are fighting them. Liberals won. It is over. Let's just surrender for about 40 years, regroup, and wait for some intelligent conservatives to be born. We can just focus on the 2064 election.

I believe conservatives' main problem goes to the point of:
"Be careful who you choose as your enemy because that's who you become most like

If conservatives stuck to the real issues of government and leave all the whining, bitching and moaning to the Democrats, it seems to me their political stances alone would serve them well. But they can't resist playing the Democrats' game and being distracted from real problems.

Secondly, conservatives need to support fiscal responsibility when they're at the helm, not just when it's the Democrats overseeing the spending of money.

I am a race realist:

Race realism has conservative implications. So does hereditarianism, to which it is closely allied.

I am pessimistic about human nature, taking my lead from Professor E.O. Wilson's Sociobiology, the New Synthesis. I am pessimistic about human potential, taking my lead from Charles Murray's The Bell Curve.

I think there is often wisdom in tradition, taking my lead from Edmund Burke's Reflection on the French Revolution.

Nevertheless, to the extent I am a conservative, my conservatism is without concern for the economic well being of rich people.

I don't know what planet you live on but there are tons of red states where a democrat don't have a snow ball's chance in hades. Democrats don't have to win elections to be in control.
You are confused about this.

Presidents are elected by Electoral College Delegates allocated state by state. In 2020 the Democrats didn't steal the popular vote, although we all know that Potatohead did not get 81 million votes. They stole the Electorate College Delegates. They did it by using the Pandemic as a cover to create fraudulent mail in and harvested ballots, counted by Democrats, in Democrat controlled swing districts.

In 2022 they did the same thing in the midterms and stole several Representative and Senate seats. It should have been a Red Wave but Democrat thievery stopped it.

They know how to do it now. In these Democrat controlled big city shitholes that most states have (even the Red ones like Atlanta in GA) they will produce enough fraudulent ballots to win any election they feel is necessary.

Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the votes decide everything.

The sad thing is that the Republicans won't do jackshit about it because these big city shitholes where the fraud takes place are mostly run by goddamn Democrat Negroes and the cowardly Republicans don't want to be called racist by challenging ballots.

Our Constitutional Republic is kaput. It doesn't exist any more. We live in a Lefetest controlled Banana Republic that is evolving into a shithole.

It first helps to have the correct definition of the word CONSERVATIVE which many self proclaimed conservatives here cannot do....
Hard to do when the platforms of our two parties have so radically changed , and expect to drag us along with them

~S~

Burke's Reflections on the Revolution in France
If We Let Anybody Be Born on Third Base, We Will Let Him Steal Home

The French Revolution was the hereditary 2% using the 98% for no other purpose than to kill off the hereditary 1%. It established the elitist tyranny of a republic.

Inheritance is the secret cancer that has destroyed all civilizations. If richkids have the same future here, the American 99% won't have any future at all. So birth privileges are the death of a nation and there is no hope when abolishing them is not allowed to be on any agenda in the specious spectrum.

You are confused about this.

Presidents are elected by Electoral College Delegates allocated state by state. In 2020 the Democrats didn't steal the popular vote, although we all know that Potatohead did not get 81 million votes. They stole the Electorate College Delegates. They did it by using the Pandemic as a cover to create fraudulent mail in and harvested ballots, counted by Democrats, in Democrat controlled swing districts.

In 2022 they did the same thing in the midterms and stole several Representative and Senate seats. It should have been a Red Wave but Democrat thievery stopped it.

They know how to do it now. In these Democrat controlled big city shitholes that most states have (even the Red ones like Atlanta in GA) they will produce enough fraudulent ballots to win any election they feel is necessary.

Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the votes decide everything.

The sad thing is that the Republicans won't do jackshit about it because these big city shitholes where the fraud takes place are mostly run by goddamn Democrat Negroes and the cowardly Republicans don't want to be called racist by challenging ballots.

Our Constitutional Republic is kaput. It doesn't exist any more. We live in a Lefetest controlled Banana Republic that is evolving into a shithole.

There are about 250,000 races other than the presidential race MORON. Do you really think Trump is as stupid as his supporters? He knows how elections work. It doesn't matter one iota who the president is. Focus on the other hundreds of thousands of races in the country. In other words, don't be dumb as dirt, please. It don't look good on you or other idiot that can only see presidential elections. That is just super super super super super super retarded. Don't be super retarded. It is infuriating to see such stupidity. There are lots of races in this country. Lots and lots and lots and lots. Geezus. I wish that 94% of all voters weren't so full blown retarded but I am in the 6% that realizes there is more than one election in this country. On second thought, just keep being totally retarded. You'll have an easier time fitting in with the crowd than I will. Focus on that presidential election and ignore all the rest. Be dumb. You can be like everybody else.

At the end of the Roosevelt administration the national debt as a percentage of gross domestic product (GDP) was 114%. This declined steadily until the end of Carter's administration, when it was 32%. During this time the top tax rate never got below 70%, and was often much higher.

At the end of Trump's administration, because of three Republican presidents who cut taxes for the rich, this had grown to 129% US National Debt by Year

You didn't even mention Reagan.

Forum List

Back