Should Conservatives Quit?

Should conservatives just stop voting and running for office?

• I am conservative. Yes.

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • I am conservative. No.

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • I am liberal. Yes.

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • I am liberal. No.

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Regular No.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Regular Yes.

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters
It first helps to have the correct definition of the word CONSERVATIVE which many self proclaimed conservatives here cannot do....

They consider W a "conservative" and never noticed that nothing W did in office was actually conservative, which is why W supported Traitor Joe over Trump...
Calvin Coolidge was the last fiscal conservative president. The most conservative president since Calvin Coolidge was Bill Clinton.

The most conservative president since Calvin Coolidge was Bill Clinton

Any President would have been the "most conservative" with NEWT as SPEAKER....

Thank you, Newt, the last Republican to actually CUT SPENDING IN DC....

What makes the OP so freaking hilarious is that presonorek and his fatalist view is wrapped around the delicious frustration that he's on a sinking ship. Nobody makes him stay there but him. You've got to love someone so eaten up with the dumbass that they continue to pretend there is no alternative.
You aren't wrong. I don't want to join. I just want to quietly submit. You guys can lose every election and still run things. I think it is impressive AF.

Last edited:
Free government shit for everybody that has nothing to do with the government.

Government = Courts, prisons, and roads

Not government = Free education for your children, free education for your adult children, free food, free security in your neighborhoods, extra money for being poor, libraries, museums, free retirement, free medical care, so on and so forth. If the government spends one penny that benefits only one person then that is a transfer payment. A penny spent by the government should benefit every single citizen simultaneously at the same time.

We all know the difference between real government and free shit that makes people happy.
lol
I'm sorry you were born in the wrong century

it sure would be nice if they could somehow drop the caveman approach to everything and return to something more intelligent, thoughtful, serious and decent.
Would it be more decent if conservatives just quietly admitted defeat, never discussed politics, and never voted again?

Should conservatives quit voting and let the liberals run the show without this illusion of competition? Conservative politicians win a lot of election but lose ideological 100 times out of 100. It does appear we have been outsmarted. Should we stop voting and wait for the younger generation to emerge with the brain power necessary to start winning ideologically?

I say we stop pretending that we are fighting them. Liberals won. It is over. Let's just surrender for about 40 years, regroup, and wait for some intelligent conservatives to be born. We can just focus on the 2064 election.

In my opinion, the conservatives should get back to the old definition.

Work on lowering taxes, guarding individual freedoms, creating a smaller, less intrusive gov't, and balancing the budget.

And give up on all the social causes.

Should conservatives quit voting and let the liberals run the show without this illusion of competition? Conservative politicians win a lot of election but lose ideological 100 times out of 100. It does appear we have been outsmarted. Should we stop voting and wait for the younger generation to emerge with the brain power necessary to start winning ideologically?

I say we stop pretending that we are fighting them. Liberals won. It is over. Let's just surrender for about 40 years, regroup, and wait for some intelligent conservatives to be born. We can just focus on the 2064 election.
Gen Z is the most conservative young population in US history. Most people arent aware of that fact.

The truth is, dems lost the culture war. BLM is shattered and will never again be taken seriously. Woke movies have lost BILLIONS and you will see all that crap stop next year. Dems COMPLETELY lost the COVID war (they were wrong about everything and conservatives were right about everything). DEI is now in its death throws in the wake of the College CEO's disastrous testimony in Congress.

Democrats have lost the culture war. The pendulum always swings back the other way.

Left-wing antisemitic Nazis
That sounds right-wing. What do you know about Judeo-Christian thought that derived from Africa/Middle East? What do you know about Ancient European Pagan thought that derived from Europe? I'll give you a hint. They are very different.

World War 2 was a cultural war more so than anything else. The people who elected Hitler were frustrated people that lost their customs to the Zeitgeist of the time. It was basically the last stand for conservatism ever. Nobody wants to be on the side of Hitler so they mischaracterize their own side or the mischaracterize Hitler's side. Is there anything wrong with being honest instead of avoiding being associated with Hitler at all costs including being a lying scum of the earth. Right wing presidents ignored Hitler for decades. There is a reason for that. The most liberal president in US history decided to attack Hitler. Please don't call Hitler or the Nazi's left wing. That is so dishonest. It is almost obvious.

Imagine, putting into power someone who wanted to take on Hitler and then pressure him to cave to him.
Imagine putting into power someone who wants to cave to Putin, simply because of his spite toward Zelensky for not backing his attempt to smear his political opponent.

How funny is it the very same people who criticized Obama's weak resistance to Putin are now appeasers to Putin?

No, because then the Left would just take over, and I sure as hell don't want that.

Maybe conservatives could just be more decent in general.

They give heated speeches and do nothing to stop liberals. It would just be the same. You just wouldn't hear the speeches.

Imagine putting into power someone who wants to cave to Putin, simply because of his spite toward Zelensky for not backing his attempt to smear his political opponent.

How funny is it the very same people who criticized Obama's weak resistance to Putin are now appeasers to Putin?

Gorbachev caved to Reagan. How many lives did Gorbachev save on both sides with his humility? I say conservatives can just go ahead and calculate the cost. We lost and will continue to lose. There is no dishonor in admitting defeat when defeat is inevitable.

History has shown, the Nazi's would answer yes !!

In my opinion, the conservatives should get back to the old definition.

Work on lowering taxes, guarding individual freedoms, creating a smaller, less intrusive gov't, and balancing the budget.

And give up on all the social causes.
10% income tax only and government can do whatever they want with the proceeds. That is a limited government. Once the tax goes above 10.000000000000000000000000001% then elected officials have 180 days to issue a refund or resign their position.

There are millions of rubes who bleev they are conservatives who would not know a conservative principle if it bit them in the balls.

The last thing the Trump cult is is conservative.

They are all for massive deficits, adultery, bearing false witness, far left protectionist tariffs, stealing from cancer kids, overthrowing our democracy, and lying. Lots and lots of lying.

Forum List

Back