Should Congress Pass a Law to Make it Illegal for Whites to Assemble?

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
After all, it triggers the racist, anti-Whitey thugs and now that Whitey is fighting back somewhat the racist, anti-Whitey are getting injured and butthurt. It would just require a slight modification of the First Amendment, but the Constitution needs to be updated as the country "changes."

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

After all, it triggers the racist, anti-Whitey thugs and now that Whitey is fighting back somewhat the racist, anti-Whitey are getting injured and butthurt. It would just require a slight modification of the First Amendment, but the Constitution needs to be updated as the country "changes."

the constitution can be "updated" or amended anytime.

Go for it.

Some libtard on the libtard CNN network said that speech that incites violence is not protected by the First Amendment. Going by the same logic, racial assemblies that trigger libtards are not protected.

White person, "this statue should stay" is not protected speech (incites violence).
Black person, "burn this b1tch down" (to a rioting mob) is protected (blacks being blacks, speech triggered nothing).

Go for it.
congress shall pass no law..... i love that pure American genius. those founding guys and gals were brilliant to be sure.

Oh brother . You righties are such liars.

This wasn't a Jimmy buffet concert . This was a group of domestic terrorists coming together. I get your plan is to try to blame the counter protesters (most who are white themselves ) . But as we saw in the vids, the racists where coming in wh flowers and rainbows .

Wow, you really outdid yourself this time. This post makes you look like an even bigger idiot. I did not even think it possible.

Remember, you are the one who suggested an anti-white law.

This wasn't a Jimmy buffet concert . This was a group of domestic terrorists coming together. I get your plan is to try to blame the counter protesters (most who are white themselves ) . But as we saw in the vids, the racists where coming in wh flowers and rainbows .

The only terrorist act committed was with the car, sorry kid. They have a constitutional right to gather and even say mean things. You're poor feelers notwithstanding.

The only terrorist act committed was with the car, sorry kid. They have a constitutional right to gather and even say mean things. You're poor feelers notwithstanding.

These neonazi groups are terror groups. They have the same goals.

These neonazi groups are terror groups. They have the same goals.

LOL, the ONLY act of "terror" committed was by the driver. That's it. Hell the ANTIFA crowd was twice as bad.

Stop those birthdays, weddings and above all, those multi generational family picnics in the park. Especially the park. White folk aren't allowed in the park any more.

Same as black lives matter, dumbass

quit falling down the well

But as we saw in the vids, the racists where coming in wh flowers and rainbows .

What were the counter protestors coming in with?

Both side at fault

They had the legal right to assemble.

But as we saw in the vids, the racists where coming in wh flowers and rainbows .

What were the counter protestors coming in with?

Both side at fault

the counter protestors were coming in with tear gas, soda cans filled with cement and other odds and ends that one always must have for a peaceful protest.

Like this.

43327C1800000578-4783914-image-a-34_1502573737980.jpg

Snouter, Neo-Nazis, White Supremacists, KKK are exposed by the incident in Virginia for what they are; disgusting, amoral, hypocritical, anti-American cowards.
The vast majority of Americans are coming together to denounce Snouter, Neo-Nazis, White Supremacists, KKK and all of their ilk. Most of the white supremacists marching in Virginia have been chased back in their rat holes by the over-whelming anti-white supremacists actions.
Snouter is posting from his rat hole. He is scared to come out because he knows the majority of Americans will no longer tolerate him/her.

Forum List

Back