Should carrying a firearm become mandatory?

I mean it provides far more protection than the masks we are mandated to wear for protection.

If I am correct you are not allow to own one because of your past, so the answer is no you may not own one and if you do not want to wear a damn mask then do not but if you contact Covid and fall sick or give it to your family then it is your fault and no one else!
Every free man should be able to own and carry arms.

Not if they committed a violent crime felony and you know this Mike and even in Texas there are restrictions...
If they can't be trusted then they should not be released from prison.

Many have been released from Prison that have never gotten their right to bear arms back and just because the OP voted for Trump does not mean he should have that right back...

I would not give it back to any violent criminal with a felony conviction and you being an ex-Prison Guard I am betting there are many that you would also deny!

I mean it provides far more protection than the masks we are mandated to wear for protection.

If I am correct you are not allow to own one because of your past, so the answer is no you may not own one and if you do not want to wear a damn mask then do not but if you contact Covid and fall sick or give it to your family then it is your fault and no one else!

Not if they committed a violent crime felony and you know this Mike and even in Texas there are restrictions...
If they can't be trusted then they should not be released from prison.

Many have been released from Prison that have never gotten their right to bear arms back and just because the OP voted for Trump does not mean he should have that right back...

I would not give it back to any violent criminal with a felony conviction and you being an ex-Prison Guard I am betting there are many that you would also deny!
Violent felons should not be released.

Why is a violent criminal allowed to roam the streets where he/she can get access to a firearm?

Either felons have served their time and are free to re-join society, or they are not.

That goes for voting rights too.

If a felon is released and completed all parole requirements that felon should have all rights restored.

And when they kill someone you will be the one asked why you believe in such stupid shit!

Many times Progressives release assholes that should never be released and the only reason why you support the stupid idea of giving those idiots their rights back is because the OP’er is a Trump supporting voter!

Let it be someone that voted for Biden and I bet you and Mike would change your opinion quickly!

Ummm....youremember whojustwon the election...and who is on his team, right?

Gun Owners of America Ad: Democrats Have Exposed ...

"Hell yes we're coming for your guns....."

Ridiculous idea! Making carrying a firearm mandatory would violate people's sincerely held beliefs, and it would violate their right to freedom. Even worse for conservatives, it would result in women, LGBTQs, people of color, and Muslims all carrying, so these groups would not be so vulnerable to attack.
Exactly.

Americans of color in particular need to be armed to defend against the violent, hateful right.

No one wants to take anyone's guns.

Americans need to carry a firearm to protect themselves from crazy, violent conservatives.
No one wants to take anyone's guns.

Americans need to carry a firearm to protect themselves from crazy, violent conservatives.
As always you lie. God only knows what kind of a low life piece of shit you must be in reality?

Ridiculous idea! Making carrying a firearm mandatory would violate people's sincerely held beliefs, and it would violate their right to freedom. Even worse for conservatives, it would result in women, LGBTQs, people of color, and Muslims all carrying, so these groups would not be so vulnerable to attack.
Exactly.

Americans of color in particular need to be armed to defend against the violent, hateful right.

The majority of murders of 'Americans of color', are performed by 'Americans of color'.

are you claiming those committing those crimes are members of the right?

Forum List

Back