Should carrying a firearm become mandatory?

I mean it provides far more protection than the masks we are mandated to wear for protection.
Having a firearm increases your chance of dying from gunfire.

Link
That’s like some pilots I know prefer to fly single engined planes because they have half the chance of an engine failing as a twin engined aircraft.
Having a firearm and a second engine both increase your chances of survival when the excrement hits the rotary impeller.

I mean it provides far more protection than the masks we are mandated to wear for protection.
Do you really want everyone to pack heat and no one to protect others by wearing a mask?

Death wish much?

So every booger eatin' moron, every drunk, every jilted girlfriend and every hot head in America has a gun at hand, yet masks are a bad idea?

How were you brought up?

Just because you can't control yourself doesn't mean everyone else is an emotional cripple, like you.

I may be in the top 1% of the most responsible people you've ever encountered. Answer for arming the bottom 10%.

Do you really want everyone to pack heat and no one to protect others by wearing a mask?

Death wish much?

So every booger eatin' moron, every drunk, every jilted girlfriend and every hot head in America has a gun at hand, yet masks are a bad idea?

How were you brought up?

I was brought up by the GOVERNMENT.

How you like government raising kids now?

And I'm DEAD SERIOUS. From 7 to 20 I was a ward of the state.

Now what?

It was brought up by you!

U.S. military police -- eagerly anticipating Biden's administration -- are patrolling business, government, and social service districts, sneaking up behind “sovereign citizens” and other conservatives thought to be possibly carrying weapons, with handcuffs at the ready and training to kick-punch and seize weapons from those thought to be carrying them.

Death wish much?

How were you brought up?

I was brought up by the GOVERNMENT.

How you like government raising kids now?

And I'm DEAD SERIOUS. From 7 to 20 I was a ward of the state.

Now what?

It was brought up by you!

F
A
I
L

YOU tried to imply I was brought up somehow, deficient or some stupid shit.
When I informed you that it was your glorious "it takes a village" bullshit that raised me you tried to obfuscate

I'll say it again

F
A
I
L

F
U
C
K
T
A
R
D

Death wish much?

How were you brought up?

Just because you can't control yourself doesn't mean everyone else is an emotional cripple, like you.

I may be in the top 1% of the most responsible people you've ever encountered. Answer for arming the bottom 10%.

I doubt that. Merely bending your knee to a government doesn't make you responsible. I fly aircraft, I drive race cars, I used to own a company with more than 50 employees, I own machineguns, and I am a competitive shooter.

All things that require me to be extremely responsible. The only thing you have shown of yourself is a willingness to give up whatever Rights you have to a government entity.

That is the OPPOSITE of responsible. That is giving up your individuality to the collective.

U.S. military police -- eagerly anticipating Biden's administration -- are patrolling business, government, and social service districts, sneaking up behind “sovereign citizens” and other conservatives thought to be possibly carrying weapons, with handcuffs at the ready and training to kick-punch and seize weapons from those thought to be carrying them.

I highly doubt this claim. MPs are hopeless when it comes to surveillance.

According to the Constitution, the federal government has no weapons jurisdiction at all.
They shouldn't. There's a militia, regular armed forces etc., "being necessary" and all, but by the letter of the Second Amendment, no, the government has no right to charge the possession or trade of firearms in private hands as a crime.

Are you saying the good Americans. The law abiding core Americans would resist Law Enforcement Officers just doing their jobs?
I used to attend a "labor-union" Democrat cult church. The heavy law sermons from the pulpit, the white apologetics of the forgiveness of sins, and the cops "just doing their jobs" drove me away for good ... they were not doing the work of Jesus there, believe you me.

ALL of my local mayors and city councils. Not that it matters as in certain situations I would wear it anyways. Like my current job. I am working for a LIBERAL black couple with teenage daughters. Both parents work all day but the girls are home so no matter what I have worn the mask when doing anything around their home. Not because I fear anything but because I respect the fact that others might.

But that isn't the point now is it?
Masks are worn to protect others in the event we have the virus but are asymptomatic.

It’s the act of protecting others that confounds conservatives, who only care about themselves.

Masks are worn to protect others in the event we have the virus but are asymptomatic.
Stop smoking weed and get some fresh air.
It’s the act of protecting others that confounds conservatives, who only care about themselves.
It's the gentlemen of the district and the Iranian mullahs who must take such a deep bow to offer protection to the veiled ladies of the court. America isn't that country, and I don't want to live in that country.

According to the Constitution, the federal government has no weapons jurisdiction at all.
In your subjective, wrongheaded opinion.

In fact, the Federal government has the authority to regulate firearms, provided Federal firearm regulatory measures comport with Second Amendment jurisprudence.

The 4473 and NICS background check are proof of that.

Stop smoking weed and get some fresh air.
It's the gentlemen of the district and the Iranian mullahs who must take such a deep bow to offer protection to the veiled ladies of the court. America isn't that country, and I don't want to live in that country.
The willfully ignorant conservative – one reason why the pandemic continues to rage out of control.

Forum List

Back