Should carrying a firearm become mandatory?

I mean it provides far more protection than the masks we are mandated to wear for protection.
Having a firearm increases your chance of dying from gunfire.
no it doesn't.

Yup. I've got an friend who works for a drug supply company. He told me flat out that most of the masks people use don't do squat. The material isn't tight enough to stop anything air born and if someone sneezes on you look out.

The Chinese virus is very survivable as we have all seen. Hell they predicted 3.2 million deaths in the US. We haven't seen anywhere near that. All deaths are sad events but it could have been much, much worse.

I mean it provides far more protection than the masks we are mandated to wear for protection.

If I am correct you are not allow to own one because of your past, so the answer is no you may not own one and if you do not want to wear a damn mask then do not but if you contact Covid and fall sick or give it to your family then it is your fault and no one else!
Every free man should be able to own and carry arms.

Not if they committed a violent crime felony and you know this Mike and even in Texas there are restrictions...
If they can't be trusted then they should not be released from prison.

If I am correct you are not allow to own one because of your past, so the answer is no you may not own one and if you do not want to wear a damn mask then do not but if you contact Covid and fall sick or give it to your family then it is your fault and no one else!
Every free man should be able to own and carry arms.

Not if they committed a violent crime felony and you know this Mike and even in Texas there are restrictions...
Why is a violent criminal allowed to roam the streets where he/she can get access to a firearm?

Either felons have served their time and are free to re-join society, or they are not.

That goes for voting rights too.

If a felon is released and completed all parole requirements that felon should have all rights restored.

1607018817335.jpeg

Ridiculous idea! Making carrying a firearm mandatory would violate people's sincerely held beliefs, and it would violate their right to freedom. Even worse for conservatives, it would result in women, LGBTQs, people of color, and Muslims all carrying, so these groups would not be so vulnerable to attack.

Who has mandated that you wear a mask?
You Republicans have gone off the deep end, i.e. Georgia.
Threatening the lives of public officials, secretary of state, and yet you claim the left is a bunch of violent thugs.
As always, you got it backasswards.
youre not a violent thug when youre talking about government tyranny,,

The above-mentioned people are not tyrants but they have received death threats, you fucking idiot.
The tyrant is currently in the OO and he's fueling this shit in Georgia.
"Elections have consequences" as you assholes like to say.

Who has mandated that you wear a mask?
You Republicans have gone off the deep end, i.e. Georgia.
Threatening the lives of public officials, secretary of state, and yet you claim the left is a bunch of violent thugs.
As always, you got it backasswards.
youre not a violent thug when youre talking about government tyranny,,

The above-mentioned people are not tyrants but they have received death threats, you fucking idiot.
The tyrant is currently in the OO and he's fueling this shit in Georgia.
"Elections have consequences" as you assholes like to say.

do try to contain your TDS when hes not part of the topic,,

the elections not over,,

Ridiculous idea! Making carrying a firearm mandatory would violate people's sincerely held beliefs, and it would violate their right to freedom. Even worse for conservatives, it would result in women, LGBTQs, people of color, and Muslims all carrying, so these groups would not be so vulnerable to attack.
So, you're also saying that mask mandates violate rights?

Or, are you saying that all people, including women, LGBTQs etc being armed would make them safer?

Or, both?

Because....I agree.

Forum List

Back