Should carrying a firearm become mandatory?

I mean it provides far more protection than the masks we are mandated to wear for protection.

Who has mandated that you wear a mask?
You Republicans have gone off the deep end, i.e. Georgia.
Threatening the lives of public officials, secretary of state, and yet you claim the left is a bunch of violent thugs.
As always, you got it backasswards.

I mean it provides far more protection than the masks we are mandated to wear for protection.
Yes. And when it comes to protection from viruses, a firearm is just as useful as a fucking mask. A dead goat is just as useful.

It should be mandatory for every American Citizen to be armed with firepower necessary to defend the nation against any threat.

We need what common infantrymen use in the field. Every Citizen should be armed with a state-of-the-art military firearm....yes, assault rifles** and machine guns.

It should be mandatory.

** An assault rifle is a selective-fire rifle that uses an intermediate cartridge and a detachable magazine. Selective-fire means the capability of a weapon to be adjusted to fire in semi-automatic, burst mode, and/or fully automatic firing mode. Any weapon that has a detachable magazine without selective-fire is not an assault rifle. Don't be a stupid fuck.

Who has mandated that you wear a mask?
You Republicans have gone off the deep end, i.e. Georgia.
Threatening the lives of public officials, secretary of state, and yet you claim the left is a bunch of violent thugs.
As always, you got it backasswards.
youre not a violent thug when youre talking about government tyranny,,

Having a firearm increases your chance of dying from gunfire.

Link
Good luck.
If anything, you’ll get a study that compares people who don’t have a weapon to a group
Of armed people that includes cops and soldiers. Naturally this armed group (cops and such) encounters armed people more often, skewing the findings.

If I am correct you are not allow to own one because of your past, so the answer is no you may not own one and if you do not want to wear a damn mask then do not but if you contact Covid and fall sick or give it to your family then it is your fault and no one else!

If I am correct you are not allow to own one because of your past, so the answer is no you may not own one and if you do not want to wear a damn mask then do not but if you contact Covid and fall sick or give it to your family then it is your fault and no one else!
Every free man should be able to own and carry arms.

Having a firearm increases your chance of dying from gunfire.
By such a marginal rate that it is a statistical ZERO.

However, your chances of surviving home invasion or rape increases by about 70%.

What should your decision be, based on those statistics?

Every free man should be able to own and carry arms.

Not if they committed a violent crime felony and you know this Mike and even in Texas there are restrictions...

Forum List

Back