Should Blacks Declare A Day Of Not Being A Violent Criminal?

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
Should African Americans have a special holiday in which they insist all of their ilk do not commit arson, rob, assault, rape and murder? Imagine if they do that for a week, a month, a year. That would be impressive.

Should African Americans have a special holiday in which they insist all of their ilk do not commit arson, rob, assault, rape and murder? Imagine if they do that for a week, a month, a year. That would be impressive.
Figure the odds.
Black people are oppressed.
*Oppressed or oppressive*
Oppressed people don't obey the law.

I used to enter "oppressed" areas with sympathy, that these ugly as fuck retards need the 5 bucks they claim is for bus fair but really for crack. Now I enter the "oppressed" areas with my .357 Magnum. Not one of these turds is going attack ancestry they cannot comprehend.

this is 2008--
''''According to the FBI Uniform Crime Reports, in the year 2008 black youths, who make up 16% of the youth population, accounted for 52% of juvenile violent crime arrests, including 58.5% of youth arrests for homicide and 67% for robbery. Black youths were overrepresented in all offense categories except DUI, liquor laws and drunkenness. Racial disparities in arrest have consistently been far less among older population groups.''''

They wouldn't last past lunch-time...

Maybe not even Eleven-ses... :p

Hood rats are like faux 'Palestinians'; they live off of extortion through violence and mayhem. They are never going to stop that, it's too lucrative for their leaders.

Ghana wants them to immigrate back there. We should offer repatriation instead of plea bargains to the vermin, give them a nice pair of athletic shoes, a gold plated Mercedes Benz medallion on a gold chain, a meth pipe and a one way ticket to Ghana.

To be serious, EVERY ethnicity has people who commit crimes

Yes, the group under consideration does, indeed, have an unusually large percentage of young people who commit violent crime without any sense of remorse.

But people in their community have been trying for decades to talk some sense into those young ladies and gentlemen. Their efforts, however, have been in vain.

The situation is intractable.

On that day they should hold workshops to be taught how to obey the police and not resist arrest.

Forum List

Back