Should Black Americans pay reparations to descendants of Yankee Soldiers?

Many Thousands of families lost their fathers and sons fighting to free Black Americans.

Odd that nobody is fighting to pay the descendants of these people reparations.
Where would they get the money?
Same place they got the money to pay the Japanese reparations but the descendants of the Yankee soldiers dont deserve it.

That is an interesting point, the democrats paid for their crimes against the Japanese, how come the Democrats haven't yet paid blacks for slavery in the past and present? (Ie segregation in the blue cities, always promising them free Obama phones, Obama cars , Obama houses and never deliver)

Its kind of wild to see you claim to know me but its the internet so I get it. What kind of Black guy am I? Good question. I'm a Black guy that has no qualms in pointing out racism verbally or putting my foot in the ass of a racist in real life. I believe in hard work and having the confidence that no one can stop me. I'm 100% down for my people an unapologetically Black.
By "Your People" you mean "The American People" Or just black people? If the Latter is true "That" would make you a racist. So go put a boot in your ass and stop sniveling. You expose yourself as the True racist you really are! How do you live with yourself? Hypocrite ! You should apologize for your Racist stance!
Black people. I cant be bothered with the silly notion that I am racist because of that. I am about Black freedom, Black prosperity, Black success and the list goes on and on. Hell I buy my toilet paper from a Black owned business. I do find it amusing that when a Black man is focused on helping his people invariably he is called a racist. To that I can only say "oh well".
Lol and you vote democrat what a idiot lol

I was forced to vote dem. They actually put a black man in office unlike the racist repubs.
Like your Grand daddy was forced to kill crackers and throw them in the swamp?Fuck tard liberal hack and an idiot. Either that or a complete liar which is probably closer to the truth.
Well he wasnt forced to. I was just being sarcastic He made a choice to do so and so did I. Didnt work though. That fucking buffoon is still in office last I heard.

Many Thousands of families lost their fathers and sons fighting to free Black Americans.

Same place they got the money to pay the Japanese reparations but the descendants of the Yankee soldiers dont deserve it.

That is an interesting point, the democrats paid for their crimes against the Japanese, how come the Democrats haven't yet paid blacks for slavery in the past and present? (Ie segregation in the blue cities, always promising them free Obama phones, Obama cars , Obama houses and never deliver)
Politics. White people would pass out in the street like they had heat strokes if Blacks were paid what was owed.

Politics. White people would pass out in the street like they had heat strokes if Blacks were paid what was owed.

Never happen. :eusa_naughty:

Thats what I keep saying. Whites dont pay their debts. There is a reason I dont trust them.

I dont like cops so I am all for there being no one there to protect loud mouths like you. You talk alot but like I said....youre just another sissy on the internet that would blush red in person and avert your eyes in my prescience..
I’m from the hood don’t get embarrassed haha
I didnt say anything about being embarrassed. I'm talking about your fear. Youre the white guy that talks tough on the internet but pees himself when a Black guy like me is around. :laugh:
Like I said it was your big black grand pa that faced reality with no police there to protect him .. he said yes masta or yes sir a lot.. seriously go ask him lol
My grandpa killed a lot of you crackers and tossed them in the swamp. He never said yes or no masta. You been watching too many white power movies. :laugh:

Killing and tossing "crackers" into the swamp! Sounds like you needs to pay some reparations. So he wasn't a "Slave" just a "Murderer" and you're proud of that!Who da thunk it ! My great grand father was killed and thrown in the swamp! "Pay me Bitch
I'm not sure who you're talking to, but it sounds like he/she couldn't toss a good 'fap' into the swamp.

Thats what I keep saying. Whites dont pay their debts. There is a reason I dont trust them.

We don't give a fuck what Asslips thinks. -white people.

We don't give a fuck what Asslips thinks. -white people.
We know thats not true. White people love asking me questions about what I think. Go back and read the thread. :laugh:

Blacks would drop like rocks from overdoses if they ever got that money, they should count it as a blessing in disguise when they don't receive shit.

Blacks would drop like rocks from overdoses if they ever got that money, they should count it as a blessing in disguise when they don't receive shit.

Sounds like an excuse to me. If they overdosed thats their business. They could pay for their funerals easily with the money.

I’m from the hood don’t get embarrassed haha
I didnt say anything about being embarrassed. I'm talking about your fear. Youre the white guy that talks tough on the internet but pees himself when a Black guy like me is around. :laugh:
Like I said it was your big black grand pa that faced reality with no police there to protect him .. he said yes masta or yes sir a lot.. seriously go ask him lol
My grandpa killed a lot of you crackers and tossed them in the swamp. He never said yes or no masta. You been watching too many white power movies. :laugh:
So racism is good and Murder is a family value! I get it. But only when it's convenient to you! So I go out and kill some black folks because I feel bad about a black man who murdered my father and that's acceptable under your belief system. So if "Wayne Williams" wouldn't have been caught and convicted he wouldn't have been a Murderer. That makes sense...…… Idiot! Liar! What was your great baby daddy name again? " statute of limitations never runs out on Murder, so be proud and give his name so POPO can go arrest him. Fuckin tard!

Killing and tossing "crackers" into the swamp! Sounds like you needs to pay some reparations. So he wasn't a "Slave" just a "Murderer" and you're proud of that!Who da thunk it ! My great grand father was killed and thrown in the swamp! "Pay me Bitch
No he wasnt a murderer. He was never caught and convicted. He was a killer and righteously so. Yes I am very proud he put some crackers to sleep for doing things to my other family members. If they hadnt been racist crackers they would have lived. They were no loss.

Afro-Centrist crazies like Asclepias, are simply butthurt that generally speaking a significant number of Negros from Africa genetically have IQ's insufficient (and they are only getting dumber) to compete with other ethnic groups who had previously been oppressed. That combined with violent behavioral issues makes civilization a challenge for them. Whitey has been giving them all kinds of favorable treatment for decades, and they still have the chutzpah to snivel and whine. Very sad!

As already stated, until the 19th century the barbaric cultures of Africa and civilized cultures of the West accepted Slavery as a fact of life for better or worse. I forgot whether or no Asclepias is one of those insane Black Israelites, but obviously Abrahamic religions approved of slavery and Negro tribe leaders had their offspring capture and sell offspring from other tribe leaders and only 6% of those savages were actually brought to the shores of the 13 Colonies.

Afro-Centrist crazies like Asclepias, are simply butthurt that generally speaking a significant number of Negros from Africa genetically have IQ's insufficient (and they are only getting dumber) to compete with other ethnic groups who had previously been oppressed. That combined with violent behavioral issues makes civilization a challenge for them. Whitey has been giving them all kinds of favorable treatment for decades, and they still have the chutzpah to snivel and whine. Very sad!

As already stated, until the 19th century the barbaric cultures of Africa and civilized cultures of the West accepted Slavery as a fact of life for better or worse. I forgot whether or no Asclepias is one of those insane Black Israelites, but obviously Abrahamic religions approved of slavery and Negro tribe leaders had their offspring capture and sell offspring from other tribe leaders and only 6% of those savages were actually brought to the shores of the 13 Colonies.
...and another recessive monkey chimes in while completely ignoring the topic because I hurt his feelings. What say you about the topic? Do Black people owe reparations to the descendants of the Yankee soldiers? If so please cite your precedent.

Asclepias, Negros do not necessarily owe reparations to those whose relatives fought in the Civil War, but Negros in general, some are civilized, should at least behave like humans as a form of thanks, especially those who have been receiving government aid their entire existence. Negros will be more law abiding if they are productive like they were on Southern plantations.

It would be better for Asslip types if I didn't catch them creeping around my back yard at night.
Dont worry. I dont mess with white girls anymore so I would have no reason to be in your back yard.
So they all realized you're a useless piece of Societal Dung and don't want your sorry ass around them anymore. I have to read between your lines, or did you get caught Peeping and they all found out. I bet you're single ! No Black woman would put up with you. Boiling grits ring a bell for you?

Asclepias, Negros do not necessarily owe reparations to those whose relatives fought in the Civil War, but Negros should at least behave like humans as a form of thanks.
So you agree its an idiotic suggestion? Since Blacks are the original humans and whites are simply a subspecies you should rethink your suggestion. No reason for Blacks to thank whites. If anything it would be the other way around. You would still be living in the caves of europe, ignorant and savage had it not been for Blacks educating europeans.

Well, Union soldiers from Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, Kentucky, Missouri and West Virginia would be exempt from
receiving reparations. Those Union States all had an institution of slavery during the Civil War.

...You would still be living in the caves of europe, ignorant and savage had it not been for Blacks educating europeans.

Here we go again... Is it your contention Pythagoras, the individual who discovered the downward perfect 4th upon which is the basis of the Major Scale and thus Western music, was a Negro? :p

It would be better for Asslip types if I didn't catch them creeping around my back yard at night.
Dont worry. I dont mess with white girls anymore so I would have no reason to be in your back yard.
So they all realized you're a useless piece of Societal Dung and don't want your sorry ass around them anymore. I have to read between your lines, or did you get caught Peeping and they all found out. I bet you're single ! No Black woman would put up with you. Boiling grits ring a bell for you?
I dont know what they think to be honest. Never gave it any serious thought. They still come on to me so I guess they still have the desire but I have a beautiful Black empress that makes them dull in comparison. Nothing against them personally its just that Black women have another level no other race of women can ascend to.

Forum List

Back