Should Black Americans pay reparations to descendants of Yankee Soldiers?

It would be better for Asslip types if I didn't catch them creeping around my back yard at night.

Your grand pa was afraid to walk down my street Just a few years ago lol
My aunt told me security used to have to walk big blacks to there cars after work because they were scared.. take the police off the street and let’s play..

Why do blacks beg for more police on the streets you so tough? Haha
I dont like cops so I am all for there being no one there to protect loud mouths like you. You talk alot but like I said....youre just another sissy on the internet that would blush red in person and avert your eyes in my prescience..
I’m from the hood don’t get embarrassed haha
I didnt say anything about being embarrassed. I'm talking about your fear. Youre the white guy that talks tough on the internet but pees himself when a Black guy like me is around. :laugh:
What kind of Black guy are you? Obviously a racist one. The Pendulum of Racism cuts in both directions. You use race as an excuse for the failings of an entire culture, broken families, drug abuse out of wedlock pregnancy and a litany of other Social failures in the Black community. Heads up it ain't the white mans fault some black people fail to thrive. Look in the Mirror, you'll see a Democrat right behind you pushing you into poverty they need you poor and needy, Dems need victims to be relevant!
Its kind of wild to see you claim to know me but its the internet so I get it. What kind of Black guy am I? Good question. I'm a Black guy that has no qualms in pointing out racism verbally or putting my foot in the ass of a racist in real life. I believe in hard work and having the confidence that no one can stop me. I'm 100% down for my people an unapologetically Black.
By "Your People" you mean "The American People" Or just black people? If the Latter is true "That" would make you a racist. So go put a boot in your ass and stop sniveling. You expose yourself as the True racist you really are! How do you live with yourself? Hypocrite ! You should apologize for your Racist stance!

I dont like cops so I am all for there being no one there to protect loud mouths like you. You talk alot but like I said....youre just another sissy on the internet that would blush red in person and avert your eyes in my prescience..
I didnt say anything about being embarrassed. I'm talking about your fear. Youre the white guy that talks tough on the internet but pees himself when a Black guy like me is around. :laugh:
What kind of Black guy are you? Obviously a racist one. The Pendulum of Racism cuts in both directions. You use race as an excuse for the failings of an entire culture, broken families, drug abuse out of wedlock pregnancy and a litany of other Social failures in the Black community. Heads up it ain't the white mans fault some black people fail to thrive. Look in the Mirror, you'll see a Democrat right behind you pushing you into poverty they need you poor and needy, Dems need victims to be relevant!
Its kind of wild to see you claim to know me but its the internet so I get it. What kind of Black guy am I? Good question. I'm a Black guy that has no qualms in pointing out racism verbally or putting my foot in the ass of a racist in real life. I believe in hard work and having the confidence that no one can stop me. I'm 100% down for my people an unapologetically Black.
By "Your People" you mean "The American People" Or just black people? If the Latter is true "That" would make you a racist. So go put a boot in your ass and stop sniveling. You expose yourself as the True racist you really are! How do you live with yourself? Hypocrite ! You should apologize for your Racist stance!
Black people. I cant be bothered with the silly notion that I am racist because of that. I am about Black freedom, Black prosperity, Black success and the list goes on and on. Hell I buy my toilet paper from a Black owned business. I do find it amusing that when a Black man is focused on helping his people invariably he is called a racist. To that I can only say "oh well".

It would be better for Asslip types if I didn't catch them creeping around my back yard at night.
Dont worry. I dont mess with white girls anymore so I would have no reason to be in your back yard.

Asclepias........you haven't addressed the very salient points that I made about the Union soldiers that you see as heros.......and how they were not even slightly motivated to fight and or die on the behalf of African slaves.

Dont worry. I dont mess with white girls anymore so I would have no reason to be in your back yard.

That's good, I don't feel like explaining things to the man. I know I don't have to worry about you messing with my greens. :auiqs.jpg:
I hate greens. Reminds of slave food. Same for chitlins

You're not black.

It's unAmerican to hate greens. You suck!

I draw the line @ chitlins. Ever since I smelled my friend's mom cooking them..nonono.

Black people. I cant be bothered with the silly notion that I am racist because of that. I am about Black freedom, Black prosperity, Black success and the list goes on and on. Hell I buy my toilet paper from a Black owned business. I do find it amusing that when a Black man is focused on helping his people invariably he is called a racist. To that I can only say "oh well".
Lol and you vote democrat what a idiot lol

Asclepias........you haven't addressed the very salient points that I made about the Union soldiers that you see as heros.......and how they were not even slightly motivated to fight and or die on the behalf of African slaves.
Who told you I see the white yankees as heros? I know they only fought to make sure whites wouldnt be subjected to slavery. You must have me mixed up with someone else. I even started a thread about that very fact.

Your grand pa was afraid to walk down my street Just a few years ago lol
My aunt told me security used to have to walk big blacks to there cars after work because they were scared.. take the police off the street and let’s play..

Why do blacks beg for more police on the streets you so tough? Haha
Like I said it was your big black grand pa that faced reality with no police there to protect him .. he said yes masta or yes sir a lot.. seriously go ask him lol
My grandpa killed a lot of you crackers and tossed them in the swamp. He never said yes or no masta. You been watching too many white power movies. :laugh:

Killing and tossing "crackers" into the swamp! Sounds like you needs to pay some reparations. So he wasn't a "Slave" just a "Murderer" and you're proud of that!Who da thunk it ! My great grand father was killed and thrown in the swamp! "Pay me Bitch

I was forced to vote dem. They actually put a black man in office unlike the racist repubs.

Like I said it was your big black grand pa that faced reality with no police there to protect him .. he said yes masta or yes sir a lot.. seriously go ask him lol
My grandpa killed a lot of you crackers and tossed them in the swamp. He never said yes or no masta. You been watching too many white power movies. :laugh:

Killing and tossing "crackers" into the swamp! Sounds like you needs to pay some reparations. So he wasn't a "Slave" just a "Murderer" and you're proud of that!Who da thunk it ! My great grand father was killed and thrown in the swamp! "Pay me Bitch
No he wasnt a murderer. He was never caught and convicted. He was a killer and righteously so. Yes I am very proud he put some crackers to sleep for doing things to my other family members. If they hadnt been racist crackers they would have lived. They were no loss.

I was forced to vote dem. They actually put a black man in office unlike the racist repubs.
Like your Grand daddy was forced to kill crackers and throw them in the swamp?Fuck tard liberal hack and an idiot. Either that or a complete liar which is probably closer to the truth.

No he wasnt a murderer. He was never caught and convicted. He was a killer and righteously so. Yes I am very proud he put some crackers to sleep for doing things to my other family members. If they hadnt been racist crackers they would have lived. They were no loss.
Nice to know who we're dealing with here.

Forum List

Back